Panjab marriages and exodus

5aaban

11 hours ago, proactive said:

For someone who claims his people are more intelligent that us yet you cannot even read a simple chart. Migrants are classed as intra-state and inter state migrantion, so if a Bhaiya comes to Punjab then is an inter state migrant, if a Sikh moves from his village to the town WITHIN  Punjab then he is an intra-state migrant.

The 13.7 million figure takes intra-state migration into account. I just took the intra state figure which would include all Bhiayas coming to Punjab. 

Do we? The 52% Sikh and 48% Hindu figure was used by the media from the late 70s until 1985 when the 1981 census figures proved these to have been false in order to paint the Dharm Yudh morcha as an attempt by a bare majority Sikh population to try and maintain their control of Punjab. The same tactic was used by the media during the farm laws andolan by painting it as mainly a Sikh agitation. In 1985 the census showed that Sikhs were 60.75% of the population of Punjab. The fact that you still use the pre-census media's false figures shows that you have not even taken the time to verify what you have been spoon fed. You are a mindless drone. 

ਹਰਸਿਮਰਨ ਸਿੰਘ ہرسِمرن سِنگھ on Twitter: "If we focus on Punjab, the  percentage of Sikhs have declined from 62.95% in 1991 to 59.91% in 2001 and  reduced to 57.69% in 2011, which

You can see how Bhaiya population after 1971 started to affect the demographics of Punjab with the increase in the Muslim population while the Christian population actually decreased because there were no Christian bhaiyas migrating to Punjab to increase their population. Even with the increase in Bhaiya Hindus, the Sikhs still increased their percentage between 1971-1981  because the Sikh birth rate was higher than the Hindu. 

The Hindu Khatris are not a warrior caste, the Hindu Khatris might ACT as warriors in Bollywood films but they never had a warrior status. The only warrior Khatris after 1708 were the Sikh Misldars, Hari Singh Nalwa and Dewa Mohkam Chand during the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Otherwise the Hindu Khatris were traders or administrators such as Dewan Sawan Mal and Dewan Mulraj of Multan. 

Jats were never landless labourers. They had their own villages and lands, their own religion which was not Hinduism and they took advantage of the chaos of the 18th century to carve out their own kingdoms. While your people were the like sheep to the Muslim sword, the Jats fought the Muslims and won. They came to Sikhi because the other alternatives of Islam and Hinduism did not suit their mindset. They would not play second fiddle to the Pathans and Mughals in Islam and they hated the effeminate Brahmins and the caste system of Hinduism. If Bhangra and Bhang is the way you characterise Jats, then I would characterise you as only good for drinking cow urine and throwing cow sh.t around.

image.jpeg.32d61abd7cd56e96a8d7d825bf79f5e1.jpeg

You have manipulated historical truths to justify your propaganda!

Jats have been in India for at least 2000 years. How is it they only got economic power 1800 hundred years later? If they were not Hindus as you claim then they must have been outcastes. Then how are they claiming Jat as a caste? Surely they must be a tribe, not a caste? 

Following their recruitment by the Khalsa they started to gain recognition due to their fighting ability.  And rightly so.  The British continued in this policy as they like to favour the underdog who then becomes totally loyal to their cause. They also took steps to undermine the Khatris and Brahmins. They do this by interbreeding and then infiltration.  Why do you think the first Kapoor actor had Red hair?? Most of the Kapoor family have nothing to do with the Khatri varna and are imposters. Ex Christian or Muslim such as the Gandhi Parivar. 

However, they along with the rest of the Khalsa were  entirely destroyed and driven into the jungles where they were hounded out and killed. New Hindu recruits were required to join due to the failure of their mission following the total destruction of Banda Bahadur, also a retired Khatri Warrior who became a Sadhu. So the concept of Saint Soldier existed before the Khalsa was formed. There is nothing new in this. Brahmins also took part and gave their lives for the struggle. 

Furthermore, though most of the Gurus were not Khatris, by taking up arms, adopting the Rajput name Singh (much to the chagrin of the Rajputs) they became Khatri Warriors. This is how Varna works. It isn't Fixed. It is dependant on skills, knowledge and action. This is the accepted spiritual knowledge in action.

The Jats I'm sorry to say, have been destroyed by the British who lured them with promises of milk and honey only to slowly destroy them, in their tried and tested 'use and thrown' policy that we have seen repeatedly throughout their bloody history.

By the way there are registered US patents that prove cow products to be anti cancer anti viral anti bacterial anti radiation and even anti Covid. Please do some research in case you need them in future! 

14 hours ago, Suchi said:

Perhaps so. But the Quom has lost the battle of perception and persuasion. It cannot lead others to the light as it has removed those capable enough. It is in a flux. There is no vision of what it wishes for the future of humanity. 

Fighting for land and power due to anger and greed is where it's at, at present.  It has involved India in terror by forging alliances with all and sundry for control, and lost. 

I don't even dispute a lot of what you've said here. Mainly (imho) it's down to certain 'cultural' traits pervading the panth over Sikh matt.

The difference between us is that I don't think this situation is necessarily permanent.  

Whereas over time, we, the panth have a good chance of realigning our moorings to our roots, look where India's going - straight into some western adharmic mimicking, with no sense of confidence or self in their own identity.    They've completely lost their identity. 

13 hours ago, Suchi said:

The Khalsa was created primarily to remove the oppressive and murderous Moghul regime that had already taken the lives of previous Gurus, including that of GGSji's father. Nothing to do with wanting to be different from Hindus. However in order to appeal to non Khatri castes, it was necessary to create special rules.

The Khalsa was created at a time when India was made up of many states and didn't have a central army.  That is no longer the case. 

Regarding Amritvela, I could not find the historical source for this. Perhaps you could enlighten us?

Regarding the One World Order. It is based on using Artificial Intelligence (computers) to control all of humanity. The End Game is to transfer our consciences into a robot, so will remove Free Will. Humans can already be robotised. I have seen and experienced this.  Hence the reason they are using Islam to remove freedoms currently enjoyed. Covid is part of the plot. 

I have it on good authority that Guru Nanakji did indeed convert to Islam. But the person disclosing this has stated he will never reveal the whole truth about Sikh history as it will be explosive. However part of the Great Reset should mean the Truth will be revealed if anyone asks for it. Let's hope so. 

Only Dharmic faiths know the whole Universal Truth as there is lot of documented evidence to show our true powers. 

Hence why there is a concerted attempt to destroy it as it will foil the NWO Agenda. 

I have already written much on this. I would suggest you do further reading on this Agenda. 

Bro it was called Nirmal Paanth from the time of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

Furthermore, Gurbani makes it more clear by way of.

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਅੰਨ੝ਹ੝ਹਾ ਤ੝ਰਕੂ ਕਾਣਾ ॥

Hindu Anna(ਹਿੰਦੂ ਅੰਨ੝ਹ੝ਹਾ)(Hindu is blind) is a view of Bhagat Namdev and included in Guru Granth Sahib by Guru Arjun Dev. The person who have closed his eyes from god's side and do not seek the realm of god is called Hindu. Hindu is not a religion, still people of different and almost similar rituals falls in this category. These are the people who are away from Brahmgyan. Any person from any religion if do not seek sanctury of god, is called Hindu. Hindu is used for Dishonest person, selfish person etc etc.

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਅੰਨ੝ਹ੝ਹਾ ਤ੝ਰਕੂ ਕਾਣਾ ॥

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

ਦ੝ਹਾਂ ਤੇ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਿਆਣਾ ॥

From both Gyani is wiser

The above lines clearly mentione that Hindu have no sight but if he will have sight he will no more hindu but Gyani.

Which was included in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Guru Arjun Dev Ji.

How would a Hindu say that?

I'm aware of the nwo agenda, what I see that's disturbing is real. That Sikh girl just got gang raped and face blackened? Your government keeps issuing firs on foreign nationals for exercising free and uninflamatory speech?

And as far as nwo agendas go, hindustan appears to be in lock step to me. 

And for someone who knows about fighting dark forces invisibly you don't seem to grasp Amrit Vela very well. It's most certainly not just a way to keep watch. It's Dharam being performed. 

And none of your statements have referenced Gurbani, Vaaran or Ithias. And many of them fly contradictory to your statements. 

7 hours ago, proactive said:

For someone who claims his people are more intelligent that us yet you cannot even read a simple chart. Migrants are classed as intra-state and inter state migrantion, so if a Bhaiya comes to Punjab then is an inter state migrant, if a Sikh moves from his village to the town WITHIN  Punjab then he is an intra-state migrant.

The 13.7 million figure takes intra-state migration into account. I just took the intra state figure which would include all Bhiayas coming to Punjab. 

Do we? The 52% Sikh and 48% Hindu figure was used by the media from the late 70s until 1985 when the 1981 census figures proved these to have been false in order to paint the Dharm Yudh morcha as an attempt by a bare majority Sikh population to try and maintain their control of Punjab. The same tactic was used by the media during the farm laws andolan by painting it as mainly a Sikh agitation. In 1985 the census showed that Sikhs were 60.75% of the population of Punjab. The fact that you still use the pre-census media's false figures shows that you have not even taken the time to verify what you have been spoon fed. You are a mindless drone. 

ਹਰਸਿਮਰਨ ਸਿੰਘ ہرسِمرن سِنگھ on Twitter: "If we focus on Punjab, the  percentage of Sikhs have declined from 62.95% in 1991 to 59.91% in 2001 and  reduced to 57.69% in 2011, which

You can see how Bhaiya population after 1971 started to affect the demographics of Punjab with the increase in the Muslim population while the Christian population actually decreased because there were no Christian bhaiyas migrating to Punjab to increase their population. Even with the increase in Bhaiya Hindus, the Sikhs still increased their percentage between 1971-1981  because the Sikh birth rate was higher than the Hindu. 

The Hindu Khatris are not a warrior caste, the Hindu Khatris might ACT as warriors in Bollywood films but they never had a warrior status. The only warrior Khatris after 1708 were the Sikh Misldars, Hari Singh Nalwa and Dewa Mohkam Chand during the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Otherwise the Hindu Khatris were traders or administrators such as Dewan Sawan Mal and Dewan Mulraj of Multan. 

Jats were never landless labourers. They had their own villages and lands, their own religion which was not Hinduism and they took advantage of the chaos of the 18th century to carve out their own kingdoms. While your people were the like sheep to the Muslim sword, the Jats fought the Muslims and won. They came to Sikhi because the other alternatives of Islam and Hinduism did not suit their mindset. They would not play second fiddle to the Pathans and Mughals in Islam and they hated the effeminate Brahmins and the caste system of Hinduism. If Bhangra and Bhang is the way you characterise Jats, then I would characterise you as only good for drinking cow urine and throwing cow sh.t around.

image.jpeg.32d61abd7cd56e96a8d7d825bf79f5e1.jpeg

Hinduism is a fabricated lie and  a copy of ancient persian religion. Punjab was part of gandhara which was part of ancient persia. We are being lied to. We are being told the wrong history. We need to unearth the history of Punjab. We are completely different civilizations. It's so sad how the myth of india being some ancient civilization is spread. It's all a lie. 

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't even dispute a lot of what you've said here. Mainly (imho) it's down to certain 'cultural' traits pervading the panth over Sikh matt.

The difference between us is that I don't think this situation is necessarily permanent.  

Whereas over time, we, the panth have a good chance of realigning our moorings to our roots, look where India's going - straight into some western adharmic mimicking, with no sense of confidence or self in their own identity.    They've completely lost their identity. 

The Sikh Quom has had 500 years to build a civilisation worth mimicking. They have failed due to numerous reasons. 

If they want a chance to realign then they have to shed much of the falsehood being parroted daily. They have to demonstrate they are capable of administration. As far as I can see, only if seasoned administrators join the Panth they have a chance to do this.  Any administration has to be capable of including those outside the panth.  Instead, these outsiders have  been successful in recruiting the Quom to their cause.  

For example from my research the 5 kakkars are a British invention which the Quom has thus far refused to acknowledge.  Maybe it was done on purpose as a Divide and Rule tactic. 

18 hours ago, Suchi said:

The Khalsa was created primarily to remove the oppressive and murderous Moghul regime that had already taken the lives of previous Gurus, including that of GGSji's father. Nothing to do with wanting to be different from Hindus. However in order to appeal to non Khatri castes, it was necessary to create special rules.

I have it on good authority that Guru Nanakji did indeed convert to Islam. But the person disclosing this has stated he will never reveal the whole truth about Sikh history as it will be explosive. However part of the Great Reset should mean the Truth will be revealed if anyone asks for it. Let's hope so. 

Forehead Slap GIFs | Tenor

@Suchi

Please give us some background on who you are ? Are your family from Panjab? How old are you approximately?

What type of Hinduism do you follow ?

Why are you so keen to promote  alternative views that no-one here believes?