Why Panjabis learn Bhangra in the west

5aaban

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I thought you were in Canada?

What is Islam winning against ?

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Winning against every religion since even when they intermarry they will assimilate the non muslims 90% of the time.

That's what I thought, but Sikhs are in much smaller number. Islam seems to be 'winning' against Christianity though,

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

And they say moving to other countries will spread sikhi. These people move to another country,throw sikhi away and assimilate. If we loose Punjab we are done for. 

Sikhi has more 'extreme' (disciplined ) adherents relatively, abroad compared to Panjab though.

I think a lot more proportionally, of newer Sikh immigrants in Europe, seem to be into Sikhi compared with in past. 

Where in Canada are you ?

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

Myself UK lool

Everything..yes i know its has its not so good stuff but being fastest growing religion, being based not whitewashing etc (i think there is a whole thread on this topic which proudkaur21 started a while back discussing islam) 

I think only you and @jkvlondon are Kaurs from the UK that post regularly. 

You post a lot of tweets from abroad (I do sometimes also) -that's why I thought you were in N. America !

5 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

That's what I thought, but Sikhs are in much smaller number. Islam seems to be 'winning' against Christianity though,

Sikhi has more 'extreme' (disciplined ) adherents relatively, abroad compared to Panjab though.

I think a lot more proportionally, of newer Sikh immigrants in Europe, seem to be into Sikhi compared with in past. 

Where in Canada are you ?

I'm near toronto, in mini punjab lol.

3 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

When i went to Punjab few yrs ago after alot time i was shocked..seeing all chruches being built, huge billboards with Paster Singh..and even crazier at airport, and coach i'd see these typical Jatt Punjabi munde, with crosses tattooed in their arms and some of their dad wearing dastar i was shocked...really p*isses me off...

also noticed there is a growing christain punjabi commuity in canada too..i've see on ig some converts from Sikhi to Christianity ..sad

last week there was punjabi girls with Canada flag on her bio and she had on ther bio neverforget84, farmersprotest so on and she was leeching on Sikhs to covert to christainity. Someone exposed her and she went denial mode that she 'respects all religions' and that bs..there is a network out there in social media.honestly f*** these christains punjabis stealing our culture leeching our culture and thanking Jesus !

Oh yeah I saw her jas something but I thought it was a fake account since she was using some random actors picture before? There is deffo converts here. Alot of new immigrants who fall prey to white= right and wanting to fit in. I have seen that myself.