10 Top Upcoming Punjabi Films 2022

Premi5

5 hours ago, Kaurr said:

I haven't yet. I really want to though, but I don't have amazon prime. I might watch it with a mate some time in the future. 

Have you seen it? What did you think of it?

I'm really fussy with films, but I'm genuinely tempted to say this is a real masterpiece. 

Big budget, brilliant scenes from the get go. Top quality acting (especially by the lead), and not a faggy song or cheesy dance in sight.   

12 hours ago, 5aaban said:

I think there was an article that said Panjabis prefer light-hearted family comedy movies so artists tend to make movies on that because other genres won't make them much money. 

Yeah, but these people can't act to save their mom's life. It's dumbed down media for dumb people. 

I bet the pakjabis are laughing their heads of at our own people's comical self-portrayal too........

On 2/8/2022 at 8:45 AM, dallysingh101 said:

You can literally feel your IQ lowering just by looking at the posters.

Literally. How can anyone enjoy this stuff? All the punjabi movies are mostly about this love marriage nonsense. I once told my friend that I dont like watching punjabi movies and they said so you like english movies and dont like movies from your own language. I said no its because they always have the same nonsense stuff about love ,marriages and family fight nonsense. Look at the level of korean movies. The plot of the movies are so good with interesting lessons and then we have apne making this nonsense. Anyone with half a brain will get bored by watching such movies with the same nonsense all the time.