Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Most of them were filtered into what became of NASA and the CIA which probably explains why the world is as it is today.

Exactly. 

They set up top to bottom networks. From government, scientists, industry leaders, the military, all the way down to drug dealing gangs, to prison guards and networks amongst prisoners themselves.    

Apnay need to get clued up to this insidious network. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's all funny until you're the one experiencing it. lol

Yeah, I know. I'm not under any illusions if we end up in similar situations in mainland Europe, someone's going to look at me and deal with me in a similar way. But still it's funny to think about. Maybe because I'm sick in the head that way. ?

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yeah, I know. I'm not under any illusions if we end up in similar situations in mainland Europe, someone's going to look at me and deal with me in a similar way. But still it's funny to think about. Maybe because I'm sick in the head that way. ?

If you're really so 'sick in the head' you want to start considering organising and stomping mfs like that out to send messages - if (Waheguru forbid) it comes to that.  

15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If you're really so 'sick in the head' you want to start considering organising and stomping mfs like that out to send messages - if (Waheguru forbid) it comes to that.  

I'm doing the Dharmic thing of waiting to be attacked rather than unleashing the first arrow, lmao.