Message from Sri Akaal Takht Sahib Ji

On 5/25/2022 at 7:07 PM, MisterrSingh said:

We're the biggest sheep out there anywhere in the world. Pathetic.

There was a very respected Sikh general who will remain unnamed (around time of maharaja ranjit Singh). A person told him one evening, today 100 Sikhs were murdered. He replied “great the deadwood has been removed. We don’t need quantity we need quality.”

4 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

She said she was a Hindu, whatever that means

They are identify culturally Hindu but non-believers in God. Usually liberal brahmins psychos in India journalists, Gandhi supporters.  noticed too with Punjabi left liberal journalists too anti Sikh but religion in Panjabi

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So I was reading the report on Moosewala's murder, and it mentions that AAP temporarily removed state security of key Punjabi personalities (reassigning personnel for the Bluestar commemorations) including Moosewala and the Akal Takhat Jathedar (among others).

Was this "call to arms" by the jathedar an emotional and petulant lashing out because he had his security detail reassigned for a few weeks? Genuine question, I have no axe grind in this situation.

Something's really fishy. And we don't have a scooby what it is!!??

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

So I was reading the report on Moosewala's murder, and it mentions that AAP temporarily removed state security of key Punjabi personalities (reassigning personnel for the Bluestar commemorations) including Moosewala and the Akal Takhat Jathedar (among others).

Was this "call to arms" by the jathedar an emotional and petulant lashing out because he had his security detail reassigned for a few weeks? Genuine question, I have no axe to grind in this situation.

The call to arms was prior to the government scaling back security. It was more like petty politics by AAP given that the Jathedar had only 4 security men to begin with. In comparison, Kejriwal gets 90 Punjab Police Personnel (even though he resides in Delhi) and Raghav Chada gets 50. Also, these are not temporary scale backs. Bhagwant Mann has in fact requested and received 100 companies of the Indo-Tibetan Border Patrol force to "keep the peace". Interestingly, the Jathedaar's call was made after this police build-up in the state.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Was this "call to arms" by the jathedar an emotional and petulant lashing out because he had his security detail reassigned for a few weeks? Genuine question, I have no axe to grind in this situation.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

Veerji, if I remember correctly based on what I read, the decision to remove Jathedar Ji's security was only done after Jathedar Ji's call for arms. All of this seems planned.

44 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

The call to arms was prior to the government scaling back security. It was more like petty politics by AAP given that the Jathedar had only 4 security men to begin with. In comparison, Kejriwal gets 90 Punjab Police Personnel (even though he resides in Delhi) and Raghav Chada gets 50. Also, these are not temporary scale backs. Bhagwant Mann has in fact requested and received 100 companies of the Indo-Tibetan Border Patrol force to "keep the peace". Interestingly, the Jathedaar's call was made after this police build-up in the state.

Hanji, I think the police build up was one of the circumstances that Jathedar Ji was referring to was the increasing interference of the Indian government in Sikh issues and Punjab. Sikhs in Punjab need to listen to Jathedar Ji's call and prepare for the worst. 

Bhul Chuk Maf ji

3 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Hanji, I think the police build up was one of the circumstances that Jathedar Ji was referring to was the increasing interference of the Indian government in Sikh issues and Punjab. Sikhs in Punjab need to listen to Jathedar Ji's call and prepare for the worst. 

Bhul Chuk Maf ji

I fully support Sikhs being armed, but the SGPC Jathedar has to go.

9 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Almost no point in withdrawing those 4 men from the Jathedar when others have considerably more personnel assigned to them. Does seem very petty. Question is why is Bhagwant butting heads with the jathedar?

Could this all (including the Moosewala death) be an elaborate "false-flag" by Congress to weasel their way back into Punjabi-Sikh affections, and eventually the state itself?