Jump to content

Case registered against Sikh Kathavachak for asking Sikh women to not fast for Karva chauth


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This Karvachauth if I am correct got popularised from Indian Soap operas. 

I don't think anyone knew what it was.

It is completely anthethical to Sikhi. 

It provides no benefit.

Actually it was kept much before that in Panjab. It was known by a different Panjabi name ("Karue da vart"). The Hindi term "Karvachauth" was popularised through soap operas although the concept of the fast itself existed before that in Panjab. A bunch of other fasts existed in Panjabi society too on punya, masya, etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

This Karvachauth if I am correct got popularised from Indian Soap operas. 

I don't think anyone knew what it was.

It is completely anthethical to Sikhi. 

It provides no benefit.

The moon and that round tray aesthetic is 👌😅

You see the wives doing this devoted carry on for their husbands as if they're these fine specimens of manhood... until you see them and they're little fat-bellied pigs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The moon and that round tray aesthetic is 👌😅

You see the wives doing this devoted carry on for their husbands as if they're these fine specimens of manhood... until you see them and they're little fat-bellied pigs. 

Though this Karvachauth is the least of our worries. 

The question is what are the other occulty things do our women folk get up to that our men folk are not even aware of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2022 at 12:17 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

Though this Karvachauth is the least of our worries. 

The question is what are the other occulty things do our women folk get up to that our men folk are not even aware of.

these Punjabaans cause as hell aint sikh , do all sorts matha tek in any and all mandhirs , muslim shrines and christian churches , I believe it is the neeteja of being lax in teaching them tru sikhi from the get go. They with their hindu mates do stupid superstitious nonsense , even get toone to achieve God knows what  and try to act like the filmi set , when they have jackshit to do with it.

My sister was bullied by her saas to wear sindoor , knowing full well her own husband didn't last despite her own wearing of it , but I guess that is the problem of having hindu companions all the time .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

these Punjabaans cause as hell aint sikh , do all sorts matha tek in any and all mandhirs , muslim shrines and christian churches , I believe it is the neeteja of being lax in teaching them tru sikhi from the get go. They with their hindu mates do stupid superstitious nonsense , even get toone to achieve God knows what  and try to act like the filmi set , when they have jackshit to do with it.

My sister was bullied by her saas to wear sindoor , knowing full well her own husband didn't last despite her own wearing of it , but I guess that is the problem of having hindu companions all the time .

When you don't have an identity, you'll do what everyone else is doing. When you do have an identity, even if you are the only Sikh there, you still won't be absorbed with everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

these Punjabaans cause as hell aint sikh , do all sorts matha tek in any and all mandhirs , muslim shrines and christian churches , I believe it is the neeteja of being lax in teaching them tru sikhi from the get go. They with their hindu mates do stupid superstitious nonsense , even get toone to achieve God knows what  and try to act like the filmi set , when they have jackshit to do with it.

My sister was bullied by her saas to wear sindoor , knowing full well her own husband didn't last despite her own wearing of it , but I guess that is the problem of having hindu companions all the time .

These types are lost and deluded 

They are caught up in maya and all the attachments with those 5 thieves. 

1 of the 4 Vedas is about occult practices. That was quite an eye opener for me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use