Indian Movies...Need Help!

Dhoor721

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah Maachis !!!!!  :@

if there wasn't a film called Maachis, I'd still be a cleanshaven haircut Punjabi Hindu

oh well  :nihungsmile:

Really?

Was it the chapa chapa charkha chaley song that did the trick? :umm:

lol i didnt know that :@ thats so cool :cool: hey maybe you can use that in ur project, how it affected people

lol and that song was awesome :@ hehe

yeh Machiis is good, lol the only indian movie i own on video, my baby bro is nick named "pali" after the main character kirpal (dnt ask dad's idea) anyway da bit wher she shouts "paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaali" he always runs 2 the tv screen or looks up at it hahhahhahaa (okay dnt know y i am sharing this but i think its funny - i mean u gota like see it 2 think that tho)

Hawayein - A movie with HUGE propaganda against Sikhs of late 70's and 80's. It's very messed up movie. If you see it now, you will see the plot of conspiracy by movie makers after the 40 mins of the movie.

it is a great film if u ask poeple who lived threw that time , there was them bad jatts with turbans

Hawayein - A movie with HUGE propaganda against Sikhs of late 70's and 80's. It's very messed up movie. If you see it now, you will see the plot of conspiracy by movie makers after the 40 mins of the movie.

it is a great film if u ask poeple who lived threw that time , there was them bad jatts with turbans

Bad Jutts with Turbans??? Excuse Me??/????? :umm: