Aarti At Sri Hazoor Sahib

Anything done out of pure love is good as "mera prabh bhavani bhagat ka bhukha" . Love is the language God knows and acknowledge. "jin prem kiyo tin hi prabh payio".

117311[/snapback]

Bhaji i know that but some boys out there think its the other LOVE..... LOL.gif

117336[/snapback]

Thats funny but I was talking about love with God and His creation (well both are same)...any other love is detrimental

I agree that arti with divas is manmat. Chaur Sahib was done over Guru Sahib and was done over anyone who was royalty. We know Guru Sahib had this done and it is even mentioned in bani. Same with karah parshad. Chanani is also something kept over royalty.

Arti is a ritual done to deities and gods. It is never mentioned in Sikh history as having been done to Sikh Gurus. It is a Hindu ritual.

Some people claim that all this is original maryada and Hazur Sahib sticks to the oldest traditions. Nonsense. I have a video of my 1996 visit to Hazur Sahib and in it, no one has tikkas or tilaks on their foreheads. I went in 2004 and now this practice of putting tilaks has started as well. I wonder when this will become "puratan maryada" as well. At least for this example of manmat we have videos and pictures to show it is a new creation. But who knows in 100 years these Brahmins in Sikh clothing will claim it is Gurmat.

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
I agree that arti with divas is manmat.  Chaur Sahib was done over Guru Sahib and was done over anyone who was royalty.  We know Guru Sahib had this done and it is even mentioned in bani.  Same with karah parshad.  Chanani is also something kept over royalty.

Arti is a ritual done to deities and gods.  It is never mentioned in Sikh history as having been done to Sikh Gurus.  It is a Hindu ritual. 

Some people claim that all this is original maryada and Hazur Sahib sticks to the oldest traditions.  Nonsense.  I have a video of my 1996 visit to Hazur Sahib and in it, no one has tikkas or tilaks on their foreheads.  I went in 2004 and now this practice of putting tilaks has started as well.  I wonder when this will become "puratan maryada" as well.  At least for this example of manmat we have videos and pictures to show it is a new creation.  But who knows in 100 years these Brahmins in Sikh clothing will claim it is Gurmat.

117367[/snapback]

Singh ji can u upload that video some where.....

We will be thankful.........

Sat Sri Akal:

Guru Gobind Singh Ji told his Sikhs:

Dastaar Bina Nahi Rahna - do not remain without a turban.

in Nander before passing away.

Gurus themselves wore a Dastaar. If you are equating the wearing of a Janeoo, which essentially is a mark of casteism and having a Brahmin as your Guru to a Dastaar, which proclaims your dignity, honor, respect and having the Guru Granth Sahib as your Guru, I must again feel very sorry for you.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

The true religion originates by listening Sat Guru's words. This is recognized within as God's WILL.

A worldly religion grows by listening Mullas (preachers), its historians and the ignorant followers.

Our Gurus invested a lot to save their writings from impurity.

These days many preachers and historians are investing a lot to add impurities in our Guru's statements.

The file, 'KalgidharJiDe52Bachan.pdf', is one of the mal efforts. It is not even worth to spend time to discuss its deficiencies.

Our Gurus suggested Sikhs to listen, the Gurshabad intently. They did not asked Sikhs to count, write and document their statements.

Ignorance seems to be a hereditary sickness among human beings. Many Sikhs perhaps repeated the Guru's words only in mind and passed those to the next generation like Brahmins taught Vedas to their next generation and preserved those. Strange how the historians then found such families and brought the so called lost knowledge in limelight. For them Writings from the Gurus are not enough.

These blindly lost intellectuals are further searching for the true key to unlock Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

In my experience, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the open source of God's Wisdom. It is neither a lock nor it is locked.

Please do not waste life in searching a key to open it.

--------------

Let us uprise with the Satsang on 'Aartee at Sri Hazoor Sahib'.

Anybody can do Aartee. But only human beings with Godly Grace (Devas) get the opportunity to do Aartee. They do Aartee with the awareness of the presence of all what our Gurus have mentioned.

Sikhs sing Aartee. A part of Aartee is the Savayiaa from Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

"Sankhan kee dhun Ghantan kee kar phoolan kee barkhaa barkhaavay."

Produce sounds of shells and ghantas, produce rain of flowers.

"Aartee koti karay sur sundar paykh pur-andar kay bali jaavay."

Performing millions of Aartees by beautiful Devas, get delighted by watching that place within.

"Daanat dakchanaa day kay pradakchan bhaal may kunkum achat laavay"

Giving charities, token of thanks and promise to repeat it, put kunkum and achat on forehead.

"Hot Kulaahal dayvpuree mil dayvan kay kul mangal gaavay."

It enthralls the existence of Devas, meeting the generation of devas sing benevolent songs.

Those, who are filled with distaste from the Aartee at Sri Hazoor Sahib, should listen to the Aartee with consciousness once again.

Or they may go on reading and searching further books written by ignorant.

Balbir Singh

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

ms514 Ji!

My revered Guru Gobind Singh Ji first remembered 'Ik Onkaar' before writing or stating anything.

The reference you have provided seems to be written by a Dera owner who starts writing with 'kirat dharam di karnee' and 'daswand daynaa'.

The spiritual poverty of the writer is exhibiting well in this paper. He has not once mentioned Vaheguru Ji or God in 'KalgiDharDe52Bachan'.

Your spiritual poorness is this that you are not able to give references from Gurbani. Rather, you refer writings of religious business owners to mislead others.

I know that from now on after reading this post, those who are doing business with religion, will be careful in finding such books written on old papers.

Please start a new topic if you wish to discuss books or writings other than Gurbani.

My request to you is not to deviate from Aartee.

Balbir Singh