Amritdhari's Going Out

Guest Guest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ppl know it.. tehy just ask stupid questions about it?? "Is kissing allowed"

stupid question.. no offense... liek what yea think..? :)

127681[/snapback]

yaar no question is stupid question. if you don't know it, you don't know it. when we got our first computer, in 1998, i asked my teacher who helped us buy and hook it up, "how do i turn it off"? my friend was standing right next to me and he stated laughing at me and i felt sooooo bad....

ppl know it.. tehy just ask stupid questions about it?? "Is kissing allowed"

stupid question.. no offense... liek what yea think..? :)

127681[/snapback]

yaar no question is stupid question. if you don't know it, you don't know it. when we got our first computer, in 1998, i asked my teacher who helped us buy and hook it up, "how do i turn it off"? my friend was standing right next to me and he stated laughing at me and i felt sooooo bad....

127700[/snapback]

lol i'd laugh if i was him, not cos u rstupid but cos we r ...we expect others to know what we know rolleyes.gif .... but technology is bakwas.

I thought that one needed Guru Ji's permission to do all that dodgy stuff cos then it no longer categorised as dodgy lol.

oooh well lack of control by my amirtdhari brothers and sisters.... I mean whats the point in getting married then if u gona do all that b4hand... i mean they go faster than my so called advanced gora friends lol at least some of them wait a bit, too much kaam in my opinion that they should control and not justify their actions. Arghhh.... but erm I dont think its too late, maybe try to stop them b4 she bout to have a baby and justifies it by saying.... well we want to get married.

It just shocks me that what is the point of getting married then!"!!!!

• 1 month later...
wow never knew kissing was form of kaam. what's next? holding hands, hugs form of kaaam as well?

Go ahead kiss, kiss is a expression of love.

135422[/snapback]

And what about making "love" ithats and expression of love ??? you samosa, dating is sooo soooo wrong don't even thinkabout it it will wreck your jeevan and you will not progress in your sikhi , who do you love more your Guru or some stupid teenage crush ?????????

wow never knew kissing was form of kaam. what's next? holding hands, hugs form of kaaam as well?

Go ahead kiss, kiss is a expression of love.

135422[/snapback]

And what about making "love" ithats and expression of love ??? you samosa, dating is sooo soooo wrong don't even thinkabout it it will wreck your jeevan and you will not progress in your sikhi , who do you love more your Guru or some stupid teenage crush ?????????

135457[/snapback]

bang on tarunjeet singh, kissing is nasty, kaami, wrong, and dating is completely manmat wether u intend to get married or not