Beadbi Of Guru Ji - Wedding @ Thistle This Sunday

singh100

hehe, kurtas veer ji you have grown on me! more i read ur comments the more they make me chuckle :lol: and your photoshop skills are amazing tongue.gif .......... and how comes u seem to know about everything that goes on EVER .....hmmmmmmmmmmm

now back on topic.........

meetings held a gurdwaras would be a start and educating young sikhs as to why it is wrong to take Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji out of the gurdwara. and apply this to all aspects not just segment what is ok and what is not.

^^

you are right, its also the elders that need educating......... its a shame that this does happen, i mean if i didnt read the internet forums i would be totally alien to this as it doesnt occur in our area. I was quite shocked to see that people would do that? i mean even ppl would dont have gurmat gian knw the very basics...man guru kirpa karan.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a bit of a climb down. Just two minutes ago I thought we had found the new Dr Gopal Singh Ji.

its amusing how u seem to think ur funny and that by talkin like this will help stop beadbi. you and others have a valid point, i understand there is and has been beadbi of our guru ji, however u should understand there is a more diplomatic way to get more siks on your side.

meetings held a gurdwaras would be a start and educating young sikhs as to why it is wrong to take Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji out of the gurdwara. and apply this to all aspects not just segment what is ok and what is not.

someone in one thread said we are alll here to learn, the only way to learn is to be taught and if some think they know more then others, then teach those of us who dont.

encourage, do not belittle

Yes I know, I am so funny. In fact so funny that I am known as the comedy genius...................NOT

I suggest you read your earlier posts to ascertain who was trying to belittle others.

U ARE AND NEVER WILL BE MORE OF A SIKH THAN I AM SO DO NOT PUT URSELF IN SUCH A HIGH CATEGORY

someone in one thread said we are alll here to learn, the only way to learn is to be taught and if some think they know more then others, then teach those of us who dont.

Learn then and once you have learnt educate others. I also suggest that next time there is a peaceful protest against beadbi at a hotel (Waheguru willing these hotel Anand Karaj are a thing of the past) you attend and see who are vulgar and violent. You will be amazed to see the provaction on the part of wedding guests.

hehe, kurtas veer ji you have grown on me! more i read ur comments the more they make me chuckle biggrin.gif and your photoshop skills are amazing tongue.gif ....

Thankyou but I would be telling lies if I said I created the graphics. I am using simple web based sign generators. LOL.gif

post-2624-1146955211_thumb.jpg

u come across so arrogant, pompous and big headed. if im trying to have a civil conversation at least be civil back

grow up darling

I am all those things and proud of it. LOL.gif

I will not go into what you come across as. It would break forum rules and I am reluctant to break forum rules. A bit similar to breaking Akal Takht Hukumnama.

As for growing up. I will happily grow up once you have educated yourself on Sikhi.

Всего хорошего Вы неосведомленный человек

sikh people dont talk the way u do, u sound like ur more from the al qaida then the khalastan. dont

question my knowlegde on sikhi, i dont pretend to be the best sikh in the world, which is what u seem to be doing.

u do sound intelligent, so why not use ur brain and talk in a civil way, i wil learn and educate myself on sikhi, im not sure growing up will come so easily to u though

sikh people dont talk the way u do, u sound like ur more from the al qaida then the khalastan. dont

question my knowlegde on sikhi, i dont pretend to be the best sikh in the world, which is what u seem to be doing.

u do sound intelligent, so why not use ur brain and talk in a civil way, i wil learn and educate myself on sikhi, im not sure growing up will come so easily to u though

LOL.gif .................................................

U ARE AND NEVER WILL BE MORE OF A SIKH THAN I AM SO DO NOT PUT URSELF IN SUCH A HIGH CATEGORY

Never mind.

It is actually Khalistan not kalastan, Вы неосведомленное дерьмо

I do not pretend to be the best Sikh in the world. I am probably one of the worst Sikhs on these forums but one thing I will not stand for is beadbi. If that means you castigate me with the Al Qaeda then so be it.

Пожалуйста возьмите вашу умственную таблетку

i think admin ji needs to close this thread now :lol: @ grin.gif

i second that, this thread is ruined by khalsa panthi police wann be in other words fussar panthis.

I hope Sri Guru Granth Sahib campaign organizers, filter these trouble maker twats who bring shame to sri guru gobind singh ji sikhi and khalsa.

dont let a few rotten apples ruin ur perception of sikhs............................. namstang is rite, this thread has been ruined. what shud havebeen a successful and gud thread is now bitter with hate