Ganges - Bathe In The Sewers...

Pakandi baba

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you guys realise we are just as bad....aka fighting in Gudware, drinking, smoking, drugs, Beadi's, bhangra displays etc etc etc etc etc need I say any more?

It is US who are bathing in the sewers

take a bottle full of sharab .... capped it tight ... and put it in sarovar .... no matter at harmandir sahib or ganga yamuna or at hemkunth sarovar in mecca or anywhere ... keep it for 10 days ... on tenth day take it out .... will there be any change nope ... it would be still sharab .... and more it would be a good chilled sharab ....

now take the same bottle remove the cap ... and put it in same srovar for 2 minutes take it out would it be a sharab in there no it would be a jall of sarovar ... many would drink it with full respect as blessing of their god ....

human body is like a bottle .... maan is filled with bad things .... till ur maan is not open .... u urself dont want to get it cleaned .... no matter how much and which ever tirath u go and bath it will not make a difference ...

and a tirath is tirath .... it belongs to mankind not a community ....

take a bottle full of sharab .... capped it tight ... and put it in sarovar .... no matter at harmandir sahib or ganga yamuna or at hemkunth sarovar in mecca or anywhere ... keep it for 10 days ... on tenth day take it out .... will there be any change nope ... it would be still sharab .... and more it would be a good chilled sharab ....

now take the same bottle remove the cap ... and put it in same srovar for 2 minutes take it out would it be a sharab in there no it would be a jall of sarovar ... many would drink it with full respect as blessing of their god ....

human body is like a bottle .... maan is filled with bad things .... till ur maan is not open .... u urself dont want to get it cleaned .... no matter how much and which ever tirath u go and bath it will not make a difference ...

and a tirath is tirath .... it belongs to mankind not a community ....

Gurufateh!

very well said Veerji!! :TH:

Gurufateh!

Gurfateh!

Where just as bad as these guys in case u haven't noticed. Not alot of youth these days have proper veiws about sikhy. Half the time they think ist just about walking around with big chains with khanda one them . They think it's alright to eat meat if your amritary!!!! Thats how messed up the sikh youth is today. (I'm gettin this stuff from my experiences with the people in my school) Yes i agree that hindus have some odd veiws . But we have our own problems. And why is evryone gettin so hostile about them wanting fresh water? They arent threatening us or harming us in any way so why should we be so worried? Just my veiwpiont on this whole thing.....

Gurfateh!

Sorry if i offended anyone.....