Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was because of the legitimacy the ordinary civilian folk gave to the armed struggle that it was able to maintain itself for so long. Without the support of the masses, there would have been no armed struggle, let alone one that lasted for around a decade. Its that simple.
The masses did not support terrorism and they dont support Khalistan if they did how come non of Manns candidates won. If the masses supported Khalistan then there would have been a revolution not an armed sturggle. Just like in Russia.
It is not the property of the Indian government and they had no justification for sending their army in there

Mr. Bhindranwale resided in the temple because he was guilty of killing many Hindus and was aware that the government would have boombed his sorry <admin-profanity filter activated> long ago if he did not seek protection. So to save him self he ran in to the Akal Takht. Disobaying the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Tohra and The 5 preists. He threatend to get the preists removed if they did not give him the permision. Well if u have been to Harimander Sahib then you would know that the Akal Takht is above the Sri Guru Granth Sahib and that no guru in the past has ever thought about living in Akal Takht that also with arms and ammunition.

a little refreance... When Shah Jahan ordered his army to arrest Guru Hargobind Sing Ji. Hargobind JI decided to leave Amritsar rather than endangering the sacred Harmandir. He never saw Amritsar again.

And here is your so called Sant Ji.. who not only ruined the honor of sikh comunity, got himself and his folowers killed, but also got many innocents in The Golden Temple Killed as well. I guess in your eyes he holds a higher seat than the Gurus and SGGS Maharaj.

And about the Attack on Akal Takht... The government was more than justified... Well, if a group of terrorists hide in a hindu temple, give order to kill Sikhs, Kill Inocent Sikhs who come to vist the temple in the mask of religion. Do you think the government would not take action.. If it was a Hindu temple the police would take them out the first day. If Bhindranwale cared even a little bit for the Akal Takht he wouldnt have used it as a bunker to take out Army men... And im not just making the bunker part up... its in both books by Barar... and Marktully i have a picture of it as well...

There was no cause. There is no Sikh cause. If there was a cause Khalistan would have been created a long time ago.
If there was a "SIkh" Cause not the Theives cause... then there would be masses and if there are masses then there is a revelution and a revalution supported by masses in unstopeble...
Khalistani terrorists were created by the government and when the time came they were eliminated within months. Rajive Ghandi was the core to Khalistan problem after he was assassinated terrorism in Punjab stoped.

What was the governments hand in the Punjab Crisis... It was to break the Akali vote. How? by creating a new party... they decided to give rise to Bhindranwale once he became popular the Sikh vote would break between Akli and Bhindranwale... Making the majority Hindu vote go to Congress. To make sure that Hindus voted for congress they proved to them that Sikhs were a threat to the Hindus in Punjab.. How?? By sending informers in Gurudwars they would brain wash Sikhs get them involved give them weapons and order them to shoot Hindus... Where do you think all the terrorists got their weapons from.. It was all the police.. and when the crisis got out of hand and the government ordered to put a stop to the terrorism It all cleared up in months.....

.... 350 Sikh Militants caught in one night in Ropar area.. How is it possible??? because the police knew who had weapons where they lived and what they were involved in... So when they killed all these militants which they themselves gave rise to... The rumor spread that the police were killing innocents in Punjab... No one went to the core of the issue.. The police gave rise to them and then eliminated them...

And ill tell you how...

The police informers who claimed to be religious people in gurudwaras brainwashed these young sikhs... when the Sikhs got Sentimental they told them that he could only server the "cause" if he got a gun.. The guy would rob a gun from his village..then he would be ordered to kill a easy target.. The police informers told them which way to take to avoid the police.. Once the terrorist had killed his target he was doomed for real. Then they would threaten him that if he left the so called cause they would tell the police about his doings.. So there was no going back.....

Sikhs of Punjab have their own voice and it cannot be spoken for by you.
If Sikhs wanted Khalistan who come none of Manns candidates won... Even he lost in his own area.. Neither did his son win a seat.
6) The final statement which hits the topics tittle. (((SIKHS HAVE FREEDOM))) What are you cribbing about?

Come on.. tell me.. It is not a matter of debate its pretty clear... Sikhs have freedom...

in whole india sikhs are free to wear kirpans any banks any security office u go .. even in planes small one is allowed ...

whats up in uk ????

so where sikhs are gulam ???? ... lets join hands and take our step to create khalistan in united kingdom .....

Sikh seperatists (Akalidal Amritsar) have been defeated big time in this election and shows people in Punjab are happy with the state they are in. This should be notice to all others sikhs around the world that khalistan will never be formed. I am supporter of khalistan but now I am thinking their is no point at all anymore as heavy I stress HEAVY majority of Sikhs in punjab do not want it. There will always be the few that do but they are too small minority to do anything except few actions here and there. We have lost militant fight now the democratic one. Next Phase if any?

i think you guys are seriously unaware of many things

the only thing that the elections show is that the giving of sharab and 2000 rupees a head to people for votes by akali dal badal/bjp and congress is the way to win

if akali dal amritsar or dal khalsa or dashmesh reigments sunday sikh party was to give sharab and 2500 rupees to voters then they would win

in my eyes to be a sikh is to want freedom, freedom is ingrained in every sikh - it is clear from history a sikh is either rules or is in rebellion - khalistan zindabad

I agree with dasmesh_regiment, the reason that the Mann Dal lost is because they didn't go out and "buy" votes. The political system in Punjab is a farce, drugs are supposed to be "illegal" but when the elections come around, the political parties (Badal, BJP, Congress) had out narcotics with impunity. It is now clear that Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Ahankar (5 Evils) have taken over Punjab (People of Punjab)!

You can influence a certain percentage of voters by money, but it is naive to think that you can win an election completely with money. Mann lost because he did not have a gameplan. I am surprised considering his IPS backround, he did not use his beauracratic, diplomatic, oratory or even media skills. Crashing opposition rallies, raiding stages and getting beaten up was not an effective gameplan. No offense. I am crushed that the Akali/BJP are in power. However, for the betterment of Punjab, Captain was still the choice to go with.

The way Badal Junior played the media game was brilliant. He came across as an energetic, visionary young leader on the television. The guys oratory skills were pretty good too. All these things ultimately play a role too.

Guest Narinder Singh
Mr. Bhindranwale resided in the temple because he was guilty of killing many Hindus and was aware that the government would have boombed his sorry <admin-profanity filter activated> long ago if he did not seek protection. So to save him self he ran in to the Akal Takht. Disobaying the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Tohra and The 5 preists. He threatend to get the preists removed if they did not give him the permision. Well if u have been to Harimander Sahib then you would know that the Akal Takht is above the Sri Guru Granth Sahib and that no guru in the past has ever thought about living in Akal Takht that also with arms and ammunition.

I will comment on this topic later but after seeing this low life peace of garbage "anhad" banned from this form, the words he has used against the greatest Sikh of the century should never be tolerated.

I've been reading ur posts closely, and i know what your up to.

Fateh.