Tomorrow [bandhi Chor Or Diwali]

sikh_youth_uk

sikhi is not a religion...................it is a way of life........ religion and life can be classed as two spereate things........that is way sikhi is The way of life.....interestingly enough there was a katha at the gurghar last night about this very topic.............waheguru.........guru......and man are all the same..........there is no different..............if u put a pictcher of water into the ocean.........the water in the pitcher and the water in the ocean are the same.........the only thing that separates them is the pitcher itself................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know?

How do you know that the guru's couldnt do those things?

Please provide some gurbani which has made you think the way you do.

The line you gave from dasam granth about guru gobind singh ji has been discussed many times before. Some say it was out of humilty while others argue that when guru gobind singh wrote 'me' as 'meh' in punjabi, he was referring to an individual who calls HIMSELF god, i.e. me sitting here on my laptop referring to myself as god. and maharajh was not talking about himself (i.e. guru gobind singh ji). in any case bundha has given another source again from dasam granth where guru gobind singh ji has clearly said that there was no difference between him and vaheguru.

I think you need to take this one on either trust, that gursikhs who have read guru maharajhs bani and studied other bani have all said that the gurus and vaheguru are the same but in different forms. Or try seaching the forum this has also been discussed many times before.

i agree with veer ak47

wow this must be a first!!! ohmy.gif

Yes i love our Gurus, i respect them, i read their bani, but i wont see them as God.

How sweet.

Funny kinda love you got there though, whilst you love them and read their gurbani, you wont let yourself understand and accept that bani!!??

Gurbani clearly shows there is no difference between them. And yet despite your love for them, you wont accept this fact?

Its your bad kismat if you dont realise this point and the only one missing out will be you. Just do ardas mate and ask maharajh to show you the truth. You'll understand a lot more once you can understand that there is NO diff between guru ji and god, and from there to understand that there is only god and nothing else. were all trying to understand that particular bit!!

tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi (Gur Gobind Singh Ji)

and baba ji, it only happens once in a while, i reckon we should do some fireworks to celebrate! lol

sikh youth uk;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< God created the universe the Glaxies the sun, humans .

The Gurus, Jesus, Mohmamed and every other religious figure who has been on earth cant. So God and Guru are not the same.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so your sayin the gurus are the same as jesus and mohamed blink.gif

Yes i love our Gurus, i respect them, i read their bani, but i wont see them as God.

"their" Bani came straight from Akal Purakh!

Delve a bit deeper before you end up limiting your understanding to a handful of rigid inflexible statements. You may be reading Bani, but I suggest you do some vichaar with some Sikhs with good reni and beni.

sikh youth uk;

The Gurus, Jesus, Mohmamed and every other religious figure who has been on earth cant. So God and Guru are not the same.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

in one sense yes they founded religions they brought a message of God.

sikh youth uk;

if you think sri guru nanak dev jee is no different to jesus or mohammed mate, then you are confused

sikh youth uk;

if you think sri guru nanak dev jee is no different to jesus or mohammed mate, then you are confused

Just like Guru Nanak saw no difference between Hindus and Muslims.