S1ngh

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just repeating the post addressing aadsachs post:

i have done sangat with tarmala sikhs from india,

they are using yogi jugtis to open dasam duar which the sidhs have done

using their jugtis you start hearing sounds and seeing lights this is what they call anhad shabad or darshan of akaal. it actually isnt and they are stuck because the still have panj chor within them because they stop reciting waheguru naam and only focus on these sounds which again isnt sikhi.

they dont believe in guru ji as "god" but only as gian and they dont really believe seva can get you anywhere spiritually which is a big part of sikhi

if you spend time doing their courses you may have some spiritual experiences (lights and sounds!) but you wont eradicate punj chor and will be stuck taking ras from lights and sounds which are nothing really in sikhi spirituality

^^ veer ji, there are no yogic jugtis, please could you describe the jugti that these singhs had taught you? swaas giraas simran and rom rom simran are inline with gurmat: jo saas giraas dhya mera har har so gursikh guru maan phava and gurmukh rom rom har dhayva.

using their jugtis you start hearing sounds and seeing lights this is what they call anhad shabad or darshan of akaal.

^^ lights, this is wrong as the lights indicate that you are stuck on one of the elements, if you get stuck in lights it will not allow you to progress, the lights are of the following colours: red,white,green,yellow.

to beat the punj choor the 5 shabads are required: punch shabad titta ghars phaga, ghars phaga shabad vaja, kala jit khar dharia, punj dhoot dhuda vaas kita kaal kunt kormara. the guru roop punj pyara are NOT god, but the SATGURU is god. Although ultimately everything is his roop but in the game from sikh to satguru is given a duty or a role to play.

Guru ji outlines sewa, there is sewa of sangat that will help you overcome ego and be humble then there is guru jis sewa: GurSewa GurBhagat Hai and then there is satgurus sewa: Nadari Satguru Sewaya Nadari Sewa Hoi (this is when you see vaheguru everywhere and you will do sewa with your eyes)

Singh khalsa I have no agenga other than to highlight issues which in my opinion are not in line with gurmat.

Why, you may ask why am I doing it, because many young impressionable singhs and singhanees across the world read this site and I don't want them to read this topic and then start thinking that you need to open you dasam duaar before you can take amrit. Or that its ok to lie down in the gurdwara with your feet facing maharaj. Or that you can become a brahmgyani by going to some university in India.

I am doing this so that young sangat is not mislead by false information.

just repeating the post addressing aadsachs post:

i have done sangat with tarmala sikhs from india,

they are using yogi jugtis to open dasam duar which the sidhs have done

using their jugtis you start hearing sounds and seeing lights this is what they call anhad shabad or darshan of akaal. it actually isnt and they are stuck because the still have panj chor within them because they stop reciting waheguru naam and only focus on these sounds which again isnt sikhi.

they dont believe in guru ji as "god" but only as gian and they dont really believe seva can get you anywhere spiritually which is a big part of sikhi

if you spend time doing their courses you may have some spiritual experiences (lights and sounds!) but you wont eradicate punj chor and will be stuck taking ras from lights and sounds which are nothing really in sikhi spirituality

^^ veer ji, there are no yogic jugtis, please could you describe the jugti that these singhs had taught you? swaas giraas simran and rom rom simran are inline with gurmat: jo saas giraas dhya mera har har so gursikh guru maan phava and gurmukh rom rom har dhayva.

using their jugtis you start hearing sounds and seeing lights this is what they call anhad shabad or darshan of akaal.

^^ lights, this is wrong as the lights indicate that you are stuck on one of the elements, if you get stuck in lights it will not allow you to progress, the lights are of the following colours: red,white,green,yellow.

to beat the punj choor the 5 shabads are required: punch shabad titta ghars phaga, ghars phaga shabad vaja, kala jit khar dharia, punj dhoot dhuda vaas kita kaal kunt kormara. the guru roop punj pyara are NOT god, but the SATGURU is god. Although ultimately everything is his roop but in the game from sikh to satguru is given a duty or a role to play.

Guru ji outlines sewa, there is sewa of sangat that will help you overcome ego and be humble then there is guru jis sewa: GurSewa GurBhagat Hai and then there is satgurus sewa: Nadari Satguru Sewaya Nadari Sewa Hoi (this is when you see vaheguru everywhere and you will do sewa with your eyes)

vahiguroo

first of all there are many mistakes in that shabad you posted

" punch shabad titta ghars phaga, ghars phaga shabad vaja, kala jit khar dharia, punj dhoot dhuda vaas kita kaal kunt kormara."

vwjy pMc sbd iqqu Gir sBwgY ]

The Panch Shabad, the five primal sounds, vibrate in that blessed house.

Gir sBwgY sbd vwjy klw ijqu Gir DwrIAw ]

In that blessed house, the Shabad vibrates; He infuses His almighty power into it.

pMc dUq quDu vis kIqy kwlu kMtku mwirAw ]

Through You, we subdue the five demons of desire, and slay Death, the torturer.

Duir krim pwieAw quDu ijn kau is nwim hir kY lwgy ]

Those who have such pre-ordained destiny are attached to the Lord's Name.

khY nwnku qh suKu hoAw iqqu Gir Anhd vwjy ]5]

Says Nanak, they are at peace, and the unstruck sound current vibrates within their homes. ||5||

second, i dont get this thread, can some1 please summarise. whos tarmala jatha?

singh khalsa I have no agenga other than to highlight issues which in my opinion are not in line with gurmat.

^^ hunji veer ji but as stated before we are followers of satguru shri guru granth sahib ji correct, so if you are using your own 'opinions' and 'mat' on what gurus mat is then it is called manmat, and manmat (your opinion) and gurmat (guru jis mat) are two different things.

We've discussed at full length about amrit, why the guru roop punj payra test the sant wanting the amrit, why that person has to be a sant and I’ve provided gurbani from guru granth sahib ji to show that even the satguru has outlined the duty of the guru and what the sant has to give for this amrit, and finally what avastaa you are at to call yourself a sant.

As this topic is now dragging, those wanting to learn the jugti of naam abhyaaas, all I can say is for about 2/3 years I would practice jugtis taught by anaari sants (sants that are controlled by maya) and got nothing yet I never thought to ask the guru granth sahib ji for the jugti of naam abhyaas, I was fortunate to meet this sangat where not only did I learn the jugti of naam abhyaas but all my doubts A to Z were cleared. Because gurbani says: GurMilae GurShunka Dhaar (meet the guru and clear your doubts) As when the satguru is dhyaal (compassionate) on you he sends you to the saadh sangat.

If you want to know the path to vaheguru, the same path laid out by guru nanak dev ji, the same path our guru sahibs taught and then the same path that gursikhs walked on then told the world about then feel free to come down to Swindon and take laha of this akath katha.

This thread is going in loops so I think it is best that those who are having cocerns contact bhai ajit singh directly and speak to him. Theres no need to be scared or feel intimidated by him as gurbani says: ik gur ik shabad ik vichaar, we have one guru, one shabad and one vichaar.

u proved u do not read the replies properly, did u not see my post that the guru roop punj actually open ur dasam duar? do u not agree that one should become sant first? then amrit transforms us from sant to sant-siphai? one wonders y u r against this, whats wrong with having to become a sant first.

the guru is meant to give us mukhti (opening of dasam duar) i dont no y u would be against this! u do no if u dont reach this avastha u will be reborn again and again.

gobind milen kee eh teri baryiaa

wrong

do you know what a "sant" is?

a sant is one with guru jee

you can only be one with guru jee one guru jee has blessed you with amrit

therefore your logic of sant before amrit does not make sense

i think before we start thinking about opening of dasam duaar we should think about basics of sikhi as in gurbani abyaas and naam abyaas

dasam duaar opening and receiving amrit through dasam duaar are 2 different things

yogis can open dasam duaar but because they have not had amrit from satguru jee they do not receive anhad shabad

amrit does not transform from sant to siphai

we are supposed to be BOTH. and after we take amrit we work on being both

this avastha is a lot harder to reach then you make out

24hr naam abyaas is no easy task