Movies..

S1ngh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 Dresses

okay that sounds a bit too girlish.. it would tarnish my reputation in my hood if i go to see this movie.. jk...

whats this movie about?

go watch it u!!!! :D lol

or call me i will tell u the story lol why ruin it for others? u can read the reviews online

but ok i know we dont have time to talk ovr the phone for next few days...so ...yes it is a girly movie depends how u look at it.... but i saw many many many guys there with their wifys or girls(they prolly MADE um come hahahaha) its just light fun type of movie

Is not in specific Order.... I like watch more than once...

1. Das Boat (german)

2. Khamosh Pani (I think Pakistani about sikhs and won some awards in Europe...good film)

3. Battle Royal 1 (Japanese... didnt like the sequel as much!)

4. Chandni Bar (Bollywood but not typical, I think was banned in India)

5. Rand De Basanti.

6. Black. (Bollywood, not typical; about a blind girl)

7. Lion King (Classic)

8. The one where Brad Pitt is in Tibet, forgot the name!

9. Spirited Away (Japanese Animation)

10. Rise of Khalsa

11. Bend it Like Beckham (cos its soo typical)

12. The Exorcist

13. Hostel

14. Independance Day (even though I hate corny films...I just like this one)

15. Leonardo Di Caprio one based on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (not sure what the name is though) I like most Shakerspeare Films like Macbeth, Midsummer Nights Dream, Othello as long as they keep orginal Langauge that is.

and Classics I havent seen in a long time...

16. Long Da Lishkara (sp?)

17. Shaheeda Mahobhut Bhoota Singh (sp?)

18. Prem Granth, Cahat, Koyla, Hum Ap Ke Hai Kohn, Darr, and other 90's bollywood :D

mine are

God Father Movies, Rocky Movies, Men of Honour, Masters of the Universe, Howard the Duck, Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom, 28 days later, Lord of the Rings, SpaceJam, Above the Rim, American Gangster, Forest Gump, Cradle 2 the Grave, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, House of Flying Daggers, Ong-bak, Fearless, Enter the Dragon, Lord Of War, Britz(2 part series), Gladiator, The Last Samurai, 300, Matrix, The Departed, Snatch, Kill Bill, The Running Man, Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels, Essex Boys, The Rosa Parks Story, The Hurricane, City of God, Cinderella Man, Lucky Number Slevin, E.T, Coming to America, Gangs of New York, Saving Private Ryan

- Green Mile - Amazing!!! An all time Fav!

- Shawshank Redemption

- Unbreakable

- Lord of the Rings trilogy

- Stigmata - Interesting...

- Madagascar - I Love this movie... and must of watched it well over 20 times!!!

- Ice Age 1 and 2

- A Bugs Life

I recently watched

- This is England

- Rise of the Foot Soldier

which were a reflection of old england based on true crime stories... Very scary...

Were so lucky to be accepted in the wider society, first second and third generation immigrants would of gone through loads back in the days (these movies are by no means racist movies just touches on the difficulties...)

Slightly of topic...

But if any of you like to read i love Stephen King and Dean Koontz and the following are my favourite reads:

Dean Koontz - Dark Rivers of the Heart

It's a paranoid, extremist reflection on the abuses commited by those possesing the weapon of governmental power in america. I Love horror movies and my love of horror has bled through into my reading too, but this book has a fear bigger than the unkown... the government...

It's definately worth a read!!

Stephen King - Firestarter

- Misery

- Rose Madder

- Green Mile

But if any of you like to read i love Stephen King and Dean Koontz and the following are my favourite reads:

Dean Koontz - Dark Rivers of the Heart

It's a paranoid, extremist reflection on the abuses commited by those possesing the weapon of governmental power in america. I Love horror movies and my love of horror has bled through into my reading too, but this book has a fear bigger than the unkown... the government...

It's definately worth a read!!

Stephen King - Firestarter

- Misery

- Rose Madder

- Green Mile

i like reading books, but mostly non-fiction. anything thats a true story does it for me.....im not taking about history books lol they bored me sometimes....but anything that has something to do with better living and spirtuality i'll read it.

i dont understand people who like watching or reading scary movies/books.....why make urself get scared? what the heck lol why make ur self paranoid after reading those type or books or movies.

cant we jus live a simple life by solving real life probs of our world hehe

nice choice though...lots of people like S.K