Singh Better Than King - Babbu Mann

SaRpAnCh

APART FROM THE BABBU MANN ISSUE, WHY DID PEOPLE LIKE JALANDARSINGH (WHOS LIVES IN THE UK) ETC NOT ASK DHADRIAN WALE THEIR QUESTIONS WHEN THE SANT WAS IN THE UK, WHEN DHADRIAN WALE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN ON STAGE THAT PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT ME AFTER I GO BUT IF THERE ARE CONCERNS PEOPLE HAVE THEY CAN FREELY TALK TO ME NOW AND CLEAR THEM WHILE IM IN THE UK LIKE GURSIKHS DO VICHAAR...AND NOT ONE PERSON HAD THE GUTS TO QUESTION THEM IN THE 3 WEEKS. NOW DHADRIAN IS NOT HERE, ALL THE NINDAKS HAVE COME OUT OF THEIR NESTS AND ACTING LIKE SOORME. LOLLL!!!

Press the caps lock button on your keyboard.

You are having a laugh, he doesn't even answer his own so called mobile number so he will not let anyone put questions to him in person. PM me his proper mobile number and I will give him a ring tomorrow with my concerns.

For everyone who on it, lets throw rotten tomatoes at babbu mann.

No lets put electrodes to his genitals and turn the voltage up like the Punjab Police dogs used to do with our youngsters.

vaise people should know that Bhai LahiNa jee came to see Guru Nanak Sahib jee on Horse. Baba Nanak jee walked Bhai LaheNa jee to his own house. He didn't tell him that it was HIM that he came to see. And bhai LehNa jee realized his mistake afterwards. And eventually, Bhai LehNa jee ended up being Guru Angad Dev Sahib Jee.

Bhai Tarsem Singh said it best in the Chardikala Time TV interview.

Babbu Mann has done some good stuff in the past (apart from the regular garbage all punjabi singers produce) like Hawayien film and religious oriented songs. But Babbu Mann should retract this song, there's so much wrong in it.

1. Like Tarsem Singh Ji said, using the word "gaah", which is a crude way of saying extensive travelling, is disrespectful for Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj.

2. Then, the song puts Guruji on the same level as regualr mortals. Whether comparing real or fake Sants, it's totally wrong to compare with Guru Nanak Dev ji. No one can compare. Even the Nine Saroops after Satguru Ji don't compare themselves to Guru ji to show the greatness of Satguru Ji (even though they are Guru Nanak Dev ji's changed saroop).

The lyrics imply that todays "Babay" need to be like "the Baba that was". Just horrible choice of words.

2. Maligning all karseva waley mahapursh. We can come up with individual cases of wrong doing, but to malign a whole group like that, just plain wrong.

3. Attacking all "dholkia chimptey waley". Does Babbu Mann even know how many great MAahapurshs of the panth have used dhokia chimptey?

4. The expensive car issue. Now if we ever see a Gursikh parcharik in a nice car we should label him as greedy? But it's perfectly alright for the common person, businessman, singer, etc to own one ?

Babbu Mann has done some good work. But he needs to take this opportunity to apologize for overstepping this time. Like Tarsem SIngh said, if you want to tackle issues, do it in a positive way without attacking Gursikh parchariks. This is a small Panth, we shouldn't keep dragging down every person that is rising due to his parchar.

vaise people should know that Bhai LahiNa jee came to see Guru Nanak Sahib jee on Horse. Baba Nanak jee walked Bhai LaheNa jee to his own house. He didn't tell him that it was HIM that he came to see. And bhai LehNa jee realized his mistake afterwards. And eventually, Bhai LehNa jee ended up being Guru Angad Dev Sahib Jee.

If your are trying to compare this with the situation at hand, then im sorry to say but you are looking to create nindhia . . .

If your are trying to compare this with the situation at hand, then im sorry to say but you are looking to create nindhia . . .

If you don't know what I am trying to prove, you could just skip my post. OK jee.

may be you should learn the def. of Ninda.

Somebody once started a topic on what is ninda, please dig it out and educate yourself. I don't have time to do your homework.

Veerji, I heard him on SIKHCHANNEL on Sunday or monday night asking for money, right after he was telling the sakhi about bhai roopa wanting to keep the cool water for offerning to Guru Hargobind Singh jee. He said money is needed for making langar hall, darbar hall and few rooms for sangat. He said, "mainu changa nahi lagda dhan mangna, par mainu eh vee changa nahi lagda jadon sangat bahar baiThdee e aa ke, dangara de kol". I see it as twisted way of asking for money. I heard him until that point and I had to then turn off the channel. Its blackmailing on the name of sangat. He also said that tomorrow there would be bhai cutting receipts, so "jihne apna naaam likhauna hai, uoh naam likha deN, te una nu stage te satkariya vee jaaoga".

Please, provide proof? The fact that you swicthed it off and saw it as 'twisted' is a very personal and biased view (no offence intended).

Then what are we talking about??

So, what are you talking about??

I request Sangat to please see beyond him telling Sakhis (which I can tell too, give me few years to learning and then practicing my preaching skills :-))

Okay bhenji, so i take it in a few years - how many??????, you will develop these 'skills'. This comment of yours made me laugh so much calling someones kamai, 'skill' hahahahahahahahahahaahhahhah

I request Sangat to see beyond him getting publicity by having deewans and encouraging people to chhuk amrit. I know the importance of Amrit.

I request the Sangat to not listen to people who get jealous of other Gursikhs.

But I think this whole thing he is doing is politics supported going on.

O really, an would you like to provide some proof of your dirty allegation that you have just made against a Pooran Mahapursh?

There are no. of worms eating our Panth, caste system, jathebandiya, gur nindaks, drugs and these so called-SANTS.

I think you should add, JEALOUSY to the list.

Before someone jumps on me about doing ninda of sants, please see my post under different topic. I am aware. And Guru would put me through naraK, if I am doing some wrong-doing.

If you were aware, then you would not be posting this, it is the 'ego' thats speaks, because if Vaheguru was speaking through us never would we stoop to the level of doing nindai on a forum.

I am not against SANTS, as I reflected in my other posts too. But i am against the bhekhis.

I just heard him challenging BABBU MAAN for singh sajNa and he will give away all his cars. You know its not hard for BABBU MAAN to do that. All my blessings with him to singh saj (what better blessing I can give than blessing one bhatkiya hoya adult to get on track).

Im afraid to tell that your 'blessings' are not going to have much effect, when Mahraaj's Blessing is on His Avtar Sant Baba Ranjit Singh ji.

But I can tell you that this same Dhandriwala is going to have much much hard time to give away his cars than Babbu maan would have to do his NITNEM. Its a winning deal for Babbu maan to go with this challenge. Ik paase apna jeewan vee suaar layooga, te dooje paase, cars vee mil jaNgiya (not that he would want to have, but I would suggest him to possess those cars and give away to the 84 peeRat people, to organizations who go from village to village collecting money or to ones who go to distribute money/things to poor or suffering people, tons more).

This is most laughable, why would they make the statement in the first place if do not plan to through with it?

If I ever meet or get in touch with BABBU mann someday, I would request him to accept the challenge of Dhandriwala and I would request him to challenge dhandriwala to do parchar in trucks and buses and without any bodyguards. His singh soorme should have enough strength to fight off the dusht if ever need arises if he is walking on the path of truth and spreading GURU's word only.

If Dhandriwala can challenge babbu maan (which I think is life improving challenge for Maan) then he should be ready to walk himself on the path of truth and without politics support.

Can you please, please stop making stuff up, they do not have nor need bodyguards, unlike your babbu maan lol!

IS Dhandriwala upto this challenge??

Are you upto the same challenge that you keep whining about to others?

And If he was true SANT, this whole thing shouldn't have happened.

Actually whatever happens, happens in Hukam do you understand this.

He didn't have to challenge the person who is just speaking the truth (yeah, people can tell me I am supporter of babbu maan, which I am not, I am just supporter of truth).

I think every person who has posted on this topic claims to be a supporter of the 'truth'.

I hated to see babbu maan's filthy songs as much as you did.

From, your post its obvious that you hate Sant Ji's parchaar more.

I think he can use his god gifted voice to make the +ve effect on our youngsters. But he is not the one who is having SANT prefix for him. He is not pretending to be what he is not. He knows he is upto no good, when he takes drugs or whatever else bad he does. He knows the right thing for him to be a Guru Gobind Singh's singh one day. yeah, he hasn't got to that yet, but I have a faith, he would.

Wow, you seem to know alot about him are you related?

And I would be as much supportive of Dhandriwala, if he can prove his prefix.

(year right, cough cough) A Mahapursh does not care to prove anything (last of all to you), it is their mauj.

First of all, sants don't live off at the gifts of sangat.

Sant ji does not live of 'gifts' either so thats clear smile.gif .

Sants have minimal needs of their own. Their top priority is to do naam simran and if they ever speak, they speak in a way of helping the community. They understand the pains of common man and want to take that pain away even if they have to take the pain on their own (remember Guru har Krishan jee, got the cholera of Delhi on him and gave up the chola with chechak and I have heard other stories of sant mahapurash who took pain/suffering of someone on themselves). And Sant mahapurash relate more to common man than a politician. They deal with politician but just as they would deal with average man. They don't use politics support for their own benefit. They make it strict rule about people not touching their feet. The only one we should ever bow to should be SGGSji.

This is EXACTLY what Sant Ji does.

The people who can deny this about Dhandriwala, should really think what they are saying.

I am talking from experience, you use the word 'think' hence using your head = manmat, not Guru Ji's Mat.

There are examples of good sant/mahapurash too. I have sangat of Biggest Sant/Mahapurash dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee so far. may God give me sangat of some human form Sant/mahapursh too one day.

Mahraaj has given us everthing, it is we that dont have the budhi to recognise.

We must always remember when:

KojI aupjY bwdI ibnsY hau bil bil gur krqwrw ]

khojee oupajai baadhee binasai ho bal bal gur karathaaraa ||

The seeker comes forth, and the debater dies down; I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Guru, the Creator Lord.