Why Do Some Sikhs Dismiss The Sikh Call For Independence From India

wakeupUK

at one point in history, before, during and after the holocaust, there were some jews who collaborated with hitler and the nazis.

there were also some jews who didn't collaborate with hitler or the nazis but said that jews dont need their own country.

nearly 60 years after the creation of israel, some 45% of jews live in israel and my guess-estimate is that 90% of jews worldwide are strong supporters of israel.

until sikhs realise sikhs are slaves in india, sikhs are akin to jews in concentration camps.

to fight with arms for a seperate state is not a crime. it is a mere human right. those who fail to see this are blind. whilst the death of innocents cannot be condoned, you cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs (forgive the pun).

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Innocents CANNOT Be Harmed. It CAN Be Done. Khalsa Dharma Has These Blessings. With Dedication and The Blessings of Akaal Purakh, Khalsa Can Do Anything, Whilst Keeping Dharma In Tact. It Is Difficult to Explain and To Even Understand, But To Destroy The Demons, It Can Be Done Without Bringing Harm to Even One Innocent. Understand Politics, Guided By Khalsa Principles With Conviction. Khalsa is Most Exalted. The Building Blocks of Gold and Diamonds Of The Palace Must Also Be Built on Solid Dharma Principles.

Proper Parchaar of Khalsa Dharma Must Occur. People Must Understand The Love of Khalsa Dharma. Along With The Saint Devotion, The Soldier Will Be Guided By The Essence of The Perfect Saint; This Saint Soldier Is The Khalsa; For Most These Khalsa Are Vegetarians Too (Some Do OWN Jhatka According to A Maryada; All Other Meat is Surely Haraam), And Therefore The Pun There Is Not Valid (Pure Vegetarian/Vegan Yumm Yumm Only). The Khalsa Even Feel For Animals and All Life (Those That Do Jhatka Even Pray For The Animals' Soul, and A Maryada Is In Place); Vegetarian/Vegan Diets of Gurmat Are 'Two Thumbs Up'. GuruGranth Sahib Ji Talks Of Compassion to Animals Too! Dharam Is AfterAll The Child of Compassion.

We Must Be The Best Khalsa We Can Individually, Do Massive Parchaar, Then Collectively Bring Chardhi Kala To Khalsa Panth And The World. We Must Show and Tell The World About The Greatness of True Khalsa Dharma, and Automatically The Whole World Will Support The True Khalsa. There Are Many 'Fake Khalistanis' Who Are Actually Government Agents To Actually Work Against Sikhs. This Is Also An Evil Tactic; Have Inside Men Supporting A Cause The GOI Is Against; And Actually From Within Sabotage The Cause As Well; These Same People Will Be Against Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji As Well.

True Khalsa Will Rise! The Whole World Will Love True Khalsa! The Whole World Will Be Inspired By True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

Chardhi Kala!!!

True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!! Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan!!!!! SatNaam!!!!! Chardhi Kala!!!!! Mega Parchaar of True Khalsa Dharma Must Happen In India and Outside As Well! GOI Who Drugged and Has Filled Punjab with Alcohol (Intentionally) Must Be Corrected! These Very People Who The GOI (Including Congress/Rss/Badals/Etc!) Attacked In Various Ways; Will Themselves Be Inspired To Become Khalsa! Mega Parchaar of True Khalsa Dharma is Needed In India and Outside!! The Whole World Will Love True Khalsa!!!!!

Everything Must Be Done With Sehaj. The GOI Are Extremely Evil. They Hate Sikhs; They Hate Khalsa; They Hate The Thought of Khalsa Having Power. The GOI Do Not Understand That Khalsa Is Filled With Compassion And Truth. The Whole World Will Love True Khalsa.

MahaaRaajan Deh MahaaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Panj Kakaars!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Kureits!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sehaj Paaths!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bani in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Shastars of Khalsa!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Flag and Nagaaraa!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs and True Khalsa!!!!!

Everything Must Be Done in Sehaj Without Anxiety. Understand Law and Politics Guided By True Khalsa Dharma Principles. The GOI Are Extremely Cunning and Evil. They Find Great Pleasure in Acts Such as in 1984 and The Elimination of Hundreds of Thousands of Sikhs in 80's and 90's. The GOI Enjoy Such Things Such as Pogroms Against Sikhs in Delhi, Etc. The GOI Are Extremely Evil. The GOI Love The Likes of Evil Murderers Like Kp Gill. Akaal Purakh Will Destroy The Demons and Dhusts.

Sarna Is A Congress Agent. The GOI Have Many Such Agents.

May Guru Sahib Do Kirpa On True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs! The Hearts of True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Are Drenched in Compassion and Love; The Swords of The Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Are Sharp and Righteous; The Minds of True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Are Intelligent and Articulate.

Everything Must Be Done Intelligently; Because It is The Sikhs in India That The GOI Attack With 'Fire Power'. Khalsa Will Rise With The Grace of Akaal Purakh. Khalsa Must Make Sure No Innocents Get Harmed, Including Putting Innocents Including Sikhs At Risk By The 'Fire Power' of Evil GOI.

The Compassionate Loving Righteous Infinite Virtuous Flag of Khalsa Will Sway In The Winds of Eternal Truth. True Khalsa Will Sit On The Throne of Rule; Under The Shelter of The King of Kings. All Will Be At Peace.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

Apart from Sarna many khalsitani organizations are agents of anti sikh interests such as WSO, council of khalistan,

sikh youth of america, khalistan calling etc.Their main aim is to divide sikhs by creating phony issues and divide them.

Sincere organizations such as Damdami taksal and akj are also divided.

what i see is you have all these people who want khalistan, and since 1992 when the military movement for khalistan ended, khalistanis havn't gotton any closer to getting their country and instead the movements gone backwards, and social issues have gotton worste, and if khalistanis havn't bin able to solve social issues effecting sikhs then their's no way they can stop corruption in punjab and run a country in my opinion

and reason i keep bringing up social issus is cause we have so many problems that our destroying our community that cannot be ignored anymore, and even though i don't support khalistan, for ppl who believe in khalistan well guess what khalistan is going to continue to move backwards rather then forward while problems in the sikh community continue to grow

why, you write the future, and I think it'l get better, more youth are now learning about the Khalistan movement than ever before since the 90's. And as the youth progress and learn about what really happend, there are chances that they (youth of Punjab) try to make a change, step up to lead. While the older "Khalistanis" move out I'm sure newer ones will actually lead the Sikh community because more and more people are tired with the things happening in Punjab

Great points Singh

When oppression occurs to a person and he/she feels it first hand then they wake up from a dream of not supporting Khalistan. The same youth that said Khalistan is wrong are now supporting it. What changed? These youth are now in the real world of India and feeling the affect of India government in the work place where they are still seen as second class citizens. Before it was their parents, uncles, aunts that were the victims, other Sikh brother and sisters, but they weren't able to understand what oppression is. Even in Canada minority feel like slaves and these individuals are the ones that don't conform to the norm. The sheep that live in Canada who do conform won't feel the oppresion because now they are one of them.

Other see another hurting and feel that same pain and understand what is needed to take that person out of slavery. The conformist hide behind the rich.

And not to long in the future the conformist will find out the capitalist system(the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer) that they became sheep of will come around and take them for what ever they got.

Sherepunjab, you need to understand what laws do to a society that is trying to make a change and how it restricts them from acheiving the highest goals. Your rambling about youth over and over is not going anywhere.

If you don't support an independent state where freedom is practiced then you have not understood what true freedom is and are blind to how governments work. Here's a hint, it's all about resources and land is one of these resources(capitalist).

Also you make it sound like I'm against helping youth and communities in need. This is not a either/or issue and neither does it have to be. Both task an independent state and community helping can be taken up at the same time.

It's pretty clear people don't have a problem with Khalistan, they just don't understand what a free independent state truly is. It's hard rejecting something you can't even understand, but then again people have the will of free thinking, only if they could apply that free to the actual doing part. Then maybe accomplishment will be in their reach.biggrin.gif

It is a sin to be a slave!!!!

what i see is you have all these people who want khalistan, and since 1992 when the military movement for khalistan ended, khalistanis havn't gotton any closer to getting their country and instead the movements gone backwards, and social issues have gotton worste, and if khalistanis havn't bin able to solve social issues effecting sikhs then their's no way they can stop corruption in punjab and run a country in my opinion

and reason i keep bringing up social issus is cause we have so many problems that our destroying our community that cannot be ignored anymore, and even though i don't support khalistan, for ppl who believe in khalistan well guess what khalistan is going to continue to move backwards rather then forward while problems in the sikh community continue to grow

why, you write the future, and I think it'l get better, more youth are now learning about the Khalistan movement than ever before since the 90's. And as the youth progress and learn about what really happend, there are chances that they (youth of Punjab) try to make a change, step up to lead. While the older "Khalistanis" move out I'm sure newer ones will actually lead the Sikh community because more and more people are tired with the things happening in Punjab

Great points Singh

When oppression occurs to a person and he/she feels it first hand then they wake up from a dream of not supporting Khalistan. The same youth that said Khalistan is wrong are now supporting it. What changed? These youth are now in the real world of India and feeling the affect of India government in the work place where they are still seen as second class citizens. Before it was their parents, uncles, aunts that were the victims, other Sikh brother and sisters, but they weren't able to understand what oppression is. Even in Canada minority feel like slaves and these individuals are the ones that don't conform to the norm. The sheep that live in Canada who do conform won't feel the oppresion because now they are one of them.

Other see another hurting and feel that same pain and understand what is needed to take that person out of slavery. The conformist hide behind the rich.

And not to long in the future the conformist will find out the capitalist system(the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer) that they became sheep of will come around and take them for what ever they got.

Sherepunjab, you need to understand what laws do to a society that is trying to make a change and how it restricts them from acheiving the highest goals. Your rambling about youth over and over is not going anywhere.

If you don't support an independent state where freedom is practiced then you have not understood what true freedom is and are blind to how governments work. Here's a hint, it's all about resources and land is one of these resources(capitalist).

Also you make it sound like I'm against helping youth and communities in need. This is not a either/or issue and neither does it have to be. Both task an independent state and community helping can be taken up at the same time.

It's pretty clear people don't have a problem with Khalistan, they just don't understand what a free independent state truly is. It's hard rejecting something you can't even understand, but then again people have the will of free thinking, only if they could apply that free to the actual doing part. Then maybe accomplishment will be in their reach.biggrin.gif

It is a sin to be a slave!!!!

actually im a huge free market believer cause i believe ppl with the belief and ambition to succeed in a capitilist society will just like my family has and so many other sikhs have, and reason my parants went into buisness is cause they couldn't get jobs cause they had a turbon which was the best thing to happen to them, and believe the freemarket system is the best system cause it motivates ppl and offers insentives to do so, communism you can't motivate ppl to be inovative

the amount of youth supporting khalistan has grown in india and canada since 1992, heck most canadian born youth support khalistan but yet look at the social issues, how many of these youth who support khalistan even go to the gurdwara unless their mom's grab their ears and drag them, how many of these youth are hooked on drugs trying to be like tupac gangsters

the social issues are getting worste, yes more youth support khalistan and has bin growing but the khalistan movement keeps moving backwards not forward

you know why khalistan is moving backwards, cause we have very harsh social issues that have weakened our community to the point their is no way their going to get a country unless they start solving the problems they our facing

most sikhs understand this, that is why you don't see fundemental khalistanis in lower mainland drawing crowds, yet you see sikh youth slate drawing thousands of ppl just to come listen to their speaches

reason being right now the social issues effecting the sikh community our more important to sikhs then khalistan

and the evidence is in the lower mainland with what happened at guru nanak gurdwara election and how fired up ppl our

i can't even remember the last time khalistanis were able to fire so many ppl up, i don't think they bin able to do it in canada since late 80's

as well the support for khalistan has grown amongst youth in punjab, but so have drug addictions and amount of youth dropping out of school, so if these social issues arn't solved first their is no way your going to get a khalistan

and the evidence is how far khalistan has moved backwards since 1992

as well since ppl who hate capitilism tend to be ppl who are easily victimised and don't know how to take personal accountability

so my guess is your next answer to punjab social problems going to be its a conspiracy the indian govt puts a gun to every youth's head and say's do drugs

even though kerala a christian state their youth and economy is the fastest growing with their youth competing at top of india in education were as punjab is falling to the bottom

reason this is in kerala and having friends from kerala they don't spoil their youth and teach them hard work ethics

at same time girls in punjab are getting more and more educated but unfortanatly many are having premarital sex in punjab and many sikh girls in punjab have low self esteem, they have the workk ethic cause their not spoiled like their brothers and are raised as house wives in training, but suffer lower self esteem cause they our neglected cause when a girl is born family's cry since every family wants a boy in punjab

when i was in india the boys are spoiled rotton then parants wonder why the heck their kids can't even finish school and hooked on booz and drugs, if parants weren't so stupid their they would teach their kids hardwork and pay more attention in their lives rather then thinking their boy can do no wrong to prevent achole abuse drug abuse and give them the work ethic to succeed

in punjab and in canada parants spoil the boy since why celeberate when the boy is born and cry when the girl is born, which is leading our youth to drop out of school in BC and punjab, and parants play victim card when their kids fail in school and drop out and try blaming other ppl's kids rather then point the finger at themselves, and study's into the indo canadian community by UBC and rcmp and police department confirm reason so many issues arrise with punjabi youth is that punjabi youth are usually spoiled annd no one teaches them principle of hard work, hence why most punjabi kids hooked on drugs in bc and killed in gang violence tend to be thhe only son's or first born son's

another reason sikh youth slate has so much support unlike the khalistani leaders and moderate leaders they don't blame anyone for our problems, they tell us to step up and be accountable and well solve these issues like how boys our favored and girls are aborted

as well since ppl who hate capitilism tend to be ppl who are easily victimised and don't know how to take personal accountability

I believe wishful thinking is very harmful to an individual. Free market does not equal Canada. Free Capitalistic and canada does not go together. The first dollar was borrowed(loaned) at interest from the Bank of Canada. So where is the free part. There is nothing free about Canadian currency. You could have all the money in Canada and still you will be in debt because the first dollar was borrowed at interest. So you ask how can this interest be paid back. It can't there is no way to pay it back. So life continues in debt in a debt society. Free is a fantasy here. Legal tender shouldn't be looked at as a solution here. It won't work.

But I love the capitalistic system because it does encourage hard work, only when you add free into the idea. Where you don't owe interest.biggrin.gif

so my guess is your next answer to punjab social problems going to be its a conspiracy the indian govt puts a gun to every youth's head and say's do drugs

No, just flush in Punjab with alcohol. Every corner gets a alcohol store and police are told to let it ride. Availablity of drugs increases drug and alcohol uses. It's like offering free drugs to a high school student only because you know he'll become a regular customer. Both accomplish the same, but are doing it for different reasons.

No one is denying that internal problems need to be fixed for higher values and are truly important, but it is completely wrong to say introducing Khalistan into the youth thinking now will not fix anything. Introducing Khalistan will give the youth something bigger and more important to focus on. It gives them a purpose and a goal in life. Thinking about future cause a person to make long term decision, instead of what drink I'll have in my cup or what I'll smoke or what I'll shot up in my viens tomorrow. Who wouldn't want to live in a free independent state. A person reason for life change pretty quick.

Also in one of your post you said something about punjab youth problems and you want to tackle them. That's all fine, but Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa was on that mission and he gained alot of support from all sides. He got alot of youth off of drugs and alcohol. But this is bad news for Indian Government as we saw what took place at Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Government don't like the oppressed people getting stronger. And they dealt with that didn't they(thousand Sikhs died). So let's not make history repeat itself, instead learn from history. If Khalistan is developed then Indian government can't use government power to break the strong movement we all want. An independent state truly means free from poisons politics.

I keep repeating myself why having controls of government is so important, but it just flys over your head.

Was Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa to blame for Sri Akal Takht Sahib being blown up? Answer this question and then you'll know how much was Sikhs fault and how much it was Indian government fault(or blaming others for what happened to us). Did he blame himself for helping youth out and fighting for freedom? Did he blame himself for something that is out of his control because there was no Khalistan.

I believe wishful thinking is very harmful to an individual. Free market does not equal Canada. Free Capitalistic and canada does not go together. The first dollar was borrowed(loaned) at interest from the Bank of Canada. So where is the free part. There is nothing free about Canadian currency. You could have all the money in Canada and still you will be in debt because the first dollar was borrowed at interest. So you ask how can this interest be paid back. It can't there is no way to pay it back. So life continues in debt in a debt society. Free is a fantasy here. Legal tender shouldn't be looked at as a solution here. It won't work.

But I love the capitalistic system because it does encourage hard work, only when you add free into the idea. Where you don't owe interest.biggrin.gif

No, just flush in Punjab with alcohol. Every corner gets a alcohol store and police are told to let it ride. Availablity of drugs increases drug and alcohol uses. It's like offering free drugs to a high school student only because you know he'll become a regular customer. Both accomplish the same, but are doing it for different reasons.

No one is denying that internal problems need to be fixed for higher values and are truly important, but it is completely wrong to say introducing Khalistan into the youth thinking now will not fix anything. Introducing Khalistan will give the youth something bigger and more important to focus on. It gives them a purpose and a goal in life. Thinking about future cause a person to make long term decision, instead of what drink I'll have in my cup or what I'll smoke or what I'll shot up in my viens tomorrow. Who wouldn't want to live in a free independent state. A person reason for life change pretty quick.

Also in one of your post you said something about punjab youth problems and you want to tackle them. That's all fine, but Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa was on that mission and he gained alot of support from all sides. He got alot of youth off of drugs and alcohol. But this is bad news for Indian Government as we saw what took place at Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Government don't like the oppressed people getting stronger. And they dealt with that didn't they(thousand Sikhs died). So let's not make history repeat itself, instead learn from history. If Khalistan is developed then Indian government can't use government power to break the strong movement we all want. An independent state truly means free from poisons politics.

I keep repeating myself why having controls of government is so important, but it just flys over your head.

Was Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa to blame for Sri Akal Takht Sahib being blown up? Answer this question and then you'll know how much was Sikhs fault and how much it was Indian government fault(or blaming others for what happened to us). Did he blame himself for helping youth out and fighting for freedom? Did he blame himself for something that is out of his control because there was no Khalistan.

i support alot of the things sant jarnail bhindranwale did for sikhs in punjab before operation bluestar but not everything, he should of never gone into harmandar sahib and brought weapons in and put inocent lives in danger, if you look at great sikh leaders in the past and read biolgraphys like maharaja ranjit singh they would never done something like that, as well he basicully pinned himself up against the wall. My opinion operation bluestar is the indian govt fault cause they attacked on purpose and chose the date they did to cause maximum damage and casualty's, they had other options, and bhindranwale should of kept the fight out of harmandar sahib and should of chose a different location to build a fort to fight the indan govt from, cause by choosing the harmandar sahib he gave the indian govt an excuse to attack harmandar sahib

Also were i also differ having visited india and city's like mumbai and having family in mumbai and from everything i read on hindutva movment from their percpective and not the sikh percpective, i don't think hindus our systematicully trying to destroy sikhs, if you believe this then visit mumbai and pune and other city's in india, reason congress attacked bhindranwale was cause they were beign exposed for their corrupt ways, the congress party our just bunch of corrupt politicans and have no reason to be motivated to destroy sikhs, long as they can behave like criminals they our happy anyone who gets in their way be it hindu sikh muslim christian they'll kill them, and thats what happened in 84

on top of that with india becomming so liberal so fast its driving the hindutva fanatics in city's like mumbai wild and their trying to push down the hindu youth and the hindu youth are fighting back rather then taking it from the hindutva fanatics

but i was never able to figure out what bhindranwale stand was on sikhs who chose not to be amritdhari

bhindranwale became a threat to congress corrupt ways, but congress thought they could use him hence why they introduced him to indian politics and tried to protect him at first, but when he went from exposing the corrupt ways of the punjab govt he moved onto expose the corrupt ways of the indian govt, only thing i didn't agree with him on was that hindus were trying to destroy sikhs, once again i know their a billion sikh websites and sikhs who claim hindus our trying to destroy sikhs but reading the hindu percpective and visiting india i call most this propaganda that hindus trying to destroy sikhs bullshi*

as well achole is more available in city's like pune and mumbai especially to studends especially once working in call centers then kids in punjab, the root of the problem is that parants in punjab love their son's to much and spoil them to heavily, this cultural stupidity to celeberate when the boy is born and cry when the girl is born is one of the biggest root causes of our social problems

i support alot of the things sant jarnail bhindranwale did for sikhs in punjab before operation bluestar but not everything, he should of never gone into harmandar sahib and brought weapons in and put inocent lives in danger, if you look at great sikh leaders in the past and read biolgraphys like maharaja ranjit singh they would never done something like that, as well he basicully pinned himself up against the wall.

My opinion operation bluestar is the indian govt fault cause they attacked on purpose and chose the date they did to cause maximum damage and casualty's, they had other options, and bhindranwale should of kept the fight out of harmandar sahib and should of chose a different location to build a fort to fight the indan govt from, cause by choosing the harmandar sahib he gave the indian govt an excuse to attack harmandar sahib

I could label you here easily, but I'm take it as your ignorant of the True event of Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984. As many people are. But for future references you should put in two years before even Sant Jarnail Singh ji went into Sri Akal Takht Sahib the Indian government made a model of Harmindar Sahib and trained their army on how to attack Harmindar Sahib. This is a real important piece of information you need when looking at what took place. Sant ji came into Sri Akal Takht Sahib after. So the cause of the attack wasn't Sant ji as most misinformed individuals like to put it.

Also you can't say Sant infront of Jarnail Singh ji's name if you believe he did something wrong. Saint are true and don't make any mistakes. And which your believe Sant ji did make mistakes, so next time drop Sant from his name when YOU refer to him or you were you misinformed on why the attack took place and why Sant ji went into Sri Akal Takht Sahib?

Maharaja Ranjit Singh ji was alot of things and he was punished by Sri Akal Takht for his actions.

Also were i also differ having visited india and city's like mumbai and having family in mumbai and from everything i read on hindutva movment from their percpective and not the sikh percpective, i don't think hindus our systematicully trying to destroy sikhs, if you believe this then visit mumbai and pune and other city's in india, reason congress attacked bhindranwale was cause they were beign exposed for their corrupt ways, the congress party our just bunch of corrupt politicans and have no reason to be motivated to destroy sikhs, long as they can behave like criminals they our happy anyone who gets in their way be it hindu sikh muslim christian they'll kill them, and thats what happened in 84

Can you point out to me where I have said HINDU are systematically trying to destroy Sikhs. Also can you tell me who were the people that massacred Sikhs in Dehli after Indira Gandhi was killed.

on top of that with india becomming so liberal so fast its driving the hindutva fanatics in city's like mumbai wild and their trying to push down the hindu youth and the hindu youth are fighting back rather then taking it from the hindutva fanatics

Again same question who killed Sikhs in Dehli? It wasn't just fanatic Hindus.

but i was never able to figure out what bhindranwale stand was on sikhs who chose not to be amritdhari

He had respect for them, just like he respected non Sikhs. Sound like your trying to defame him here. Be a honest Sikh like the Sikh youth slate stand for.

bhindranwale became a threat to congress corrupt ways, but congress thought they could use him hence why they introduced him to indian politics and tried to protect him at first, but when he went from exposing the corrupt ways of the punjab govt he moved onto expose the corrupt ways of the indian govt, only thing i didn't agree with him on was that hindus were trying to destroy sikhs, once again i know their a billion sikh websites and sikhs who claim hindus our trying to destroy sikhs but reading the hindu percpective and visiting india i call most this propaganda that hindus trying to destroy sikhs bullshi*

When was Sant ji against Hindus? Your are truly misinformed or here to spread you hatred in a sly way. Sant ji infact built a Hindu Mandir in a village where there wasn't one.

I stopped myself from asking your age, but now I must know your age and if you don't want others to know then just pm me and I won't disclose it to anyone.

as well achole is more available in city's like pune and mumbai especially to studends especially once working in call centers then kids in punjab, the root of the problem is that parants in punjab love their son's to much and spoil them to heavily, this cultural stupidity to celeberate when the boy is born and cry when the girl is born is one of the biggest root causes of our social problems

Really!!! that's why Punjab is the biggest consumer of alcohol in all of India. Stop playing games here and using good peoples name(Sikh youth of Surrey) to spread your hatred toward a honest man like Sant ji.

OR, If your truly misinformed then for next time keep in mind what I told you. Sant ji went into Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji to protect it from the Indian government who planned to attack it way before Sant ji went in. And remember to share with others that Sant ji wasn't against Hindus and actually built a Mandir for them.

Lastly, the law bit is still flying over your head. If you don't address it, then it's not going to go away or you have refuted it.

Will wait to hear from youbiggrin.gif