Ragi Darshan Lal In Uk

GPS

Darshan Laal was not going to show up from the start. This was one of his tactics to get Singhs put in jail cause alot of problems between Singhs and divide the Panth even more.

In my opinion someone should go hand Darshan Laal a certificate in person for his bravery and sly political ways of trying to divide the Panth even more.

Either the certificate will be handed out there or here. But this certificate needs to be handed to him, if we want to keep the Panth from dividing even more.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel pity for the city for providing security arrangement at the taxpayer expense. I would encourage city officials to send the bill to the darshan event organizer. This is the only way to make them think twice before they hold any event in future. They knew that they gonna attract huge opposition and they did this on purpose thus caught police department off-guard. UK foreign visitors such as darshan lal should not be allowed to come and disturb peace of local residents.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee ke Fateh

Many congratulations to the vigour and aggression of the sikh youth in ensuring prof darshan singh didn't perform at the Gurdwara. Listen to yourselves, the outcome Gurdwara bricked by a Sikh, brilliant in front of Muslim PCSO's wonder what they're thinking?? if there was full blooded confrontation and kirpans got out , and some one got injured by a kirpan , this would have been just the PR needed for us to ensure the Kirpan gets a ban in the public place. If that had happened what would you're aggression achieved for the Khalsa Panth??

My kid who is 11 years old was asking me what is happening Dad why is this happening at the Gurdwara? How do I answer my Kid?

KPS Gill will most likely travel to the Geneva representing the UN, I wonder how many of such youth from last night ,with the same aggression,will make an effort to go there and protest and ensure he doesn't speak either, he is responsible of 100000 plus deaths of our own Sikh brothers??

Before anyone labels and bashes me as a darshan professor supporter , I'm not and don't agree with him at all, he made a mistake in the panth a very big one, but surely our approach is not mature in this matter and it needs to be better than last night. We're living in a country that has ruled 3/4's of the world and still has significant influence, have we not learned anything from them. I apologize in advance s I believe the approach was totally wrong and should be different, mature, intelligent in dealing with darshan singh, we have behaved here like pendhos and believe it's not correct. Final question ,Don't forget we say in our daily ardas "tere bhanee sarbat da bhall" is darshan singh included or excluded here?

Dhir mal never gave the SGGS he had to Guru Gobind Singh Jees, the singhs asked Guru Jee we can take it by force , did Guru Jee allow that force , aggression to take place.??

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee ke Fateh

Many congratulations to the vigour and aggression of the sikh youth in ensuring prof darshan singh didn't perform at the Gurdwara. Listen to yourselves, the outcome Gurdwara bricked by a Sikh, brilliant in front of Muslim PCSO's wonder what they're thinking?? if there was full blooded confrontation and kirpans got out , and some one got injured by a kirpan , this would have been just the PR needed for us to ensure the Kirpan gets a ban in the public place. If that had happened what would you're aggression achieved for the Khalsa Panth??

Tell us in which way it could have been dealt with. This is a political game of Darshan Laal and the Khalsa should hand him is certificate.

My kid who is 11 years old was asking me what is happening Dad why is this happening at the Gurdwara? How do I answer my Kid?

KPS Gill will most likely travel to the Geneva representing the UN, I wonder how many of such youth from last night ,with the same aggression,will make an effort to go there and protest and ensure he doesn't speak either, he is responsible of 100000 plus deaths of our own Sikh brothers??

It's easily said then done. Go hand KPS Gill the certificate. Put yourself in the Youth shoes and then speak. Khalsa does not back off from a challenge.

Before anyone labels and bashes me as a darshan professor supporter , I'm not and don't agree with him at all, he made a mistake in the panth a very big one, but surely our approach is not mature in this matter and it needs to be better than last night. We're living in a country that has ruled 3/4's of the world and still has significant influence, have we not learned anything from them. I apologize in advance s I believe the approach was totally wrong and should be different, mature, intelligent in dealing with darshan singh, we have behaved here like pendhos and believe it's not correct. Final question ,Don't forget we say in our daily ardas "tere bhanee sarbat da bhall" is darshan singh included or excluded here?

Dhir mal never gave the SGGS he had to Guru Gobind Singh Jees, the singhs asked Guru Jee we can take it by force , did Guru Jee allow that force , aggression to take place.??

I woke up today and did Ardas that Waheguru blesses Darshan Laal with sense, stop spreading his hatred and be a Guru Ka Sikh and did the same for his supporters that were hurt in the clash. And have been doing it for awhile now. Did Ardas for Singhs to get better and crush the enemy of the Panth.

The youth did what they had to do. Standing on the outside you can make all the speculations you want. But if your not in the clash, where Gurniks have weapons and are trying to purposely hurt Singhs then it's best to stay quiet.

SatGuru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji stood up for Truth and the youth followed his teaching. If Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji issued a Hukam go get Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji from Dhir mal then it would have been done with words and sword, whatever is needed. Darshan Laal has been excommunicated and the Hukam came from Sri Akal Takht Sahib, he wants to make a joke out of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji then he's going to get whats coming to him.

Police are looking to put a charge on Jaswant Singh Tekedar. Something about disrupting peace.

They have also put the £100,000 police expense on him. If found guilty he will certainly have to pay it.

No one should give him money when he starts begging for it. Hes been long since known as a traitor since the 1980's when sant bhindranwale condemned him in the speech. The cat was shot in the chest few times some years back in Heston but survived because they used a weak air rifle.

It was not aggression.It was protest against heretic activity of Gurudwara.They should not have invited an excommunicated, a gurnindak, akirtghan and traitor of sikh community.

Was your kid there?Teach your kid sikh values and one of those is

Gur ki ninda sunne na kaan

---

KPS Gill is bad.Both cases are different and do not try to play mischief by clubbing those together.Ragi darshan is Gurnindak and no more a sikh.

Ragi drashan is not part of panth anymore. He is a sell out, gurdokhi and gurnindak who uttered trash against Guru Gobind Singh ji.

He is a masand.Sikhs have their standrds for dealing with masands.

Read sikh history before writing here.It says about masands

Satguru Hukam khalse ko liya

MaSNAD BHET CHANDI KO DIYA

Panth parkash by Rattan singh Bhangu

Sikhs were protesting peacefully.They did not resort to any violance inspite of provocations of Ragi darshan' sgroup who are said to have

weapons on them.They have every right to protest.

Congratulations to those who confronted the Guru Nindak and his supporters.

However Ragi and his supporters are already blaming sikhsangat forum (this thread in particular) for plotting an attack against him. And because this thread is public it gave information to his supporters to come fully prepared - even more than the Singhs themlseves.

If this is true then I would believe that the aim for which the thread was started has not been fully achieved. We had open our cards publically.

Administrators also need to be cautious i believe.

I would suggest that for such panthic issues where some kind of strategy needs to be charted out there should be a closed thread where only selected members are allowed to participate and plan an event. Its upto the administrators to select the members based on their panthic stand and their associations.

However Ragi and his supporters are already blaming sikhsangat forum (this thread in particular) for plotting an attack against him. And because this thread is public it gave information to his supporters to come fully prepared - even more than the Singhs themlseves.

Read the thread and look at the times of the posts - nothing was planned here. Where did you hear him blame Sikh Sangat?

There were a only a handful of his supporters there. The ordinary Sangat in the Gurudwara wasn't bothered and his supporters didn't have any 'preparation'. The protest was peaceful except for a small skirmish at the end, and there were alot of Singhs inside the Gurudwara as well to deal with Darshan if he got that far.

Any event he plans to hold needs maximum exposure so that people know about them, and they can be stopped.

Most of the people posting in this thread aren't even in the UK, and if you weren't there, don't spread stories you aren't sure about.

Khalsa ji

Please keep in mind that khalsa panth is fighting a war against an unprincipled enemy of kala afghana/ darshan lal sect.They have no ethics, are lairs, distorters and nastiks. They are waging a war of propaganda on sikhs.

I just read a post here that said so many things against dasam granth sahib.Dasam granth is a scripture that sikhs have been following for over three hundred years.These new bred enemies of sikhism take few lines out of context and then misquote those to malign dasam granth. They have no gurmat in them , lead a heretic life , have not read dasam granth sahib yet they have the spine to malign our guru's bani.

Guru granth sahib talks about lust. dasam Granth sahib tells this is lust.The stories have been told to let us know how kings and others failed to have control over lust and ultimately they were over powered and destroyed by lust.

The chelas of kala afghnan need to know that dasam Granth apart from giving spiritual message is also a historical granth.Charitorpakhayan is cautionary.Whatever is written in charitropakhayan does happen and is still happening.Only a fool can say that he is above lust.Only Gurmukhs are able to control lust.

Message of Guru sahib is to have control over lust. Gurmukhs who lead Gursikh's life understood this message and that is how sikhs had very high moral character.

manmukhs like kala afghana who preached against Dasam granth was caught and tried in a case of moral turpitude at the age of 78 in a Candaian court.

Read the thread and look at the times of the posts - nothing was planned here. Where did you hear him blame Sikh Sangat?

There were a only a handful of his supporters there. The ordinary Sangat in the Gurudwara wasn't bothered and his supporters didn't have any 'preparation'. The protest was peaceful except for a small skirmish at the end, and there were alot of Singhs inside the Gurudwara as well to deal with Darshan if he got that far.

Any event he plans to hold needs maximum exposure so that people know about them, and they can be stopped.

Most of the people posting in this thread aren't even in the UK, and if you weren't there, don't spread stories you aren't sure about.

Matheen take it easy...

Darshan's website is blaming sikhsangat forum

http://.org/newspics/2010/03Mar2010/20%20Mar%2010/20Mar10a.htm