Interview Of Sikh Girl Who Used To Have Mulsim Boyfreind

Hammertime007

There'll come a time in the future when the progressives in the west, will begin asking Sikhs questions such as: "Why should a Sikh girl not be allowed to enter a relationship with a Muslim?"

Exactly. Will we be ready to face that question in a civilized way? Probably not. My personal opinion is that no sikh should go out with a non-sikh if there is a chance the sikh will be softened and eventually 'jump ship'. I cant say that in public though as it will be considered nazi or racist. Someone needs to come up with some valid reasons.

The way I see it is that these girls only come back into the community once their brain figures out whats going on. Going around telling girls who havent been out with muslims that they shouldnt go out with them will only make our girls more curious. We need to figure out a way of stopping muslim boys doing this in the first place. If the only solution is to educate a girl once she has already made the mistake we will end up with this happening again and again. No matter what we will tell our girls, they will still fall for the sweet talk, gifts, dinners/going out and lifestyle of the flash pak i s. Stopping the pakis in the first place is the only solution. I know an sikh a bit older than me who had this kind of trouble in his town. He said the way they beat it was when sikh guys started going out with muslim girls and not converting to islam or falling for that kind of stuff. The musis didnt like it and they started going after white girls instead. Not an ideal solution but hey, nothing's perfect.

Well I think its all changinga fiend was walking down a bust street one of the mights and i was clear some muslim males were trying to chat up some Indian girls and one of them replied oh sorry you were trying to chat to me I just thought you were a taxi driver and walked away in horror :lol:

Most of the gurdwara programs are for small kids, so maybe that is the reason why 15 years old teenager won't feel good being in the room full of small kids?.. Probably a different cool way is needed to attract sikhi off-track youth? Maybe UK people should open a youth driven gurmat center something like this: http://www.gurunanakacademy.com

I know for one many young sikh girls have started despising young muslims especially with the press coverage of late it is going to get a lot worse yet these people are going to pay very highly for all of the lives they have ruined in the UK and Europe

Hindus are seen as weak anyway so their girls will at least 90% with young muslims especially in India where it is at very very high proportions as they are easy targets and hindus cant fight them off

Sikh are feared by Muslims and only attack vunerable Sikhs anyway the majority are very very scared of us as are hindus hence the sly tactics against girls they are all really cowards and feel threatened by the mere presence of a gursikh like any race if you show them weakness they attack :@

Exactly. Will we be ready to face that question in a civilized way? Probably not. My personal opinion is that no sikh should go out with a non-sikh if there is a chance the sikh will be softened and eventually 'jump ship'. I cant say that in public though as it will be considered nazi or racist. Someone needs to come up with some valid reasons.

Between a Sikh and another Sikh, the answer is easy: "Guru Gobind Singh Ji said we should not enter into such relationships". Usually such talk would end there.

But you try and say that to an atheist, a troublemaker, or someone genuinely wanting answers (not necessarily a "bad person"), and they won't entertain the above answer at all. You'd get the standard response of "I thought Sikhs preached equality and universal brotherhood?", etc, etc.

It'll be a struggle to provide an answer without appearing to contradict Sikhi, and not make yourself appear prejudiced.

Between a Sikh and another Sikh, the answer is easy: "Guru Gobind Singh Ji said we should not enter into such relationships". Usually such talk would end there.

But you try and say that to an atheist, a troublemaker, or someone genuinely wanting answers (not necessarily a "bad person"), and they won't entertain the above answer at all. You'd get the standard response of "I thought Sikhs preached equality and universal brotherhood?", etc, etc.

It'll be a struggle to provide an answer without appearing to contradict Sikhi, and not make yourself appear prejudiced.

The simplest way would be for those sikhs who have been in relationships with non-sikhs to come forward and share why those relationships didnt work i.e. white/black/hindu guys who feign interest in sikhi to get into someone's pants or the emotional and physical abuse that sikh girls have suffered at the hands of muslims. This will show outsiders why we dont want it to happen. They cant argue with real examples. In turn, for this to work, the rest of the community shouldnt jump on their backs or judge those who come forward. I guess this is one thing we could do. But your question deserves more thought and solutions, there is no problem that can be solved by doing one thing only.

The best way I have found is personally is educating girls on the present Sikh Struggle on 1984 , that gives them a sense of identity and security as long as you be direct on the threat from Hindustan and the need for freedom from Sikhs from there move on to the UK Threats Muslims,Hindus marrying our girls and using and abusing them once you do that they will understand how weak we are as a community and most realise the need to be pro Sikh and to stay in Sikhi ,girls who don't even want to know ,well what can we do ? Show them a few videos of Sikhs being slaughtered from 1984 to the present day make them aware of their separate identity ,make them proud of their shaheeds ,make them realise we are a fighting nation fighting for freedom.

Sorry to say shock and awe is the most effective way ,lets not beat around the bush

Show them a few videos of Sikhs being slaughtered from 1984 to the present day make them aware of their separate identity ,make them proud of their shaheeds ,make them realise we are a fighting nation fighting for freedom.

Some may interpret that as emotional blackmail - an indoctrination technique to "guilt" someone into being loyal towards their faith.

I'm not disagreeing with you - I think it's a viable approach. I'm just presenting possible scenarios that I feel might occur in the future, and we should be prepared for such instances, and not be dumbstruck into silence when we are confronted with them.

I return to the issue that lies at the heart of this problem - some people just don't care about the religion and our panthic struggles (as highlighted by Southall Youth). It's not a priority for them. They think of India (and by association Panjab) and its probably somewhere they have no desire ever to visit. Why should they concern themselves with the struggles of people thousands of miles away? The person in question could observe Sikhi casually and have no desire to concern themselves with political and theological wrangling. What if they don't even believe in God?

I'm depressing myself....:6 :D

Western raised women are driven by their immediate experiences rather than any 'cause' in a far away land someone tells them about in my experience. This is unless they fancy the pants off the guy and listen to whatever he comes out with like many apneean do with sullay.

We have to factor in strong biological forces that young girls experience in all this. They seem to seek companionship like this, sullay know it and take advantage.

For some no spiritual, political stuff has any resonance (and this equally goes for some guys). They are more likely to be interested in typically 'girly' stuff.