Sikh Girls Targeted - Intelligent And Well Evidenced Slideshow

BhaiSukhSingh

All things said and done. Regarding the issue with the targeting of Sikh girls/women. I think the only way we can REALLY tackle the problem is by getting an understanding of the matter along biological, social and psychological lines.

This means understanding the motives and actions of both the predatory party and those of the females involved. This also means coming out of comfortable, idealised puppoo bubbles about the world and facing up to what really goes on. Especially with regard to sexuality, attraction etc.

All things said and done. Regarding the issue with the targeting of Sikh girls/women. I think the only way we can REALLY tackle the problem is by getting an understanding of the matter along biological, social and psychological lines.

This means understanding the motives and actions of both the predatory party and those of the females involved. This also means coming out of comfortable, idealised puppoo bubbles about the world and facing up to what really goes on. Especially with regard to sexuality, attraction etc.

What it boils down to is this: Sikh girls (for want of a word - let's argue the semantics later on), on the whole, will most likely be attracted to men who are traditionally considered to be from similar race / ethnic circles. Therefore, you get a clean-shaven Hindu, a clean-shaven Muslim and a mona Sikh together and the average person will not be able to tell you which is which.

A Sikh girl will look at them and think "They are all viable candidates for me because apart from individual definining features (i.e. colour of eyes, size of nose, etc) they all fit the template of the kind of person that I am expected to be attracted to".

When a Sikh girl is aware of such cultural prohibitions such as not dating or marrying out of her religious and cultural group, she will disregard the Hindu and the Muslim and will seek to strike up a relationship with the Sikh. But when a girl is not aware of the boundaries - or in some cases is aware but doesn't care for them - that is when you get instances whereby Sikh girls make themselves available to all.

You can argue that Indian movies, Panjabi music, the misogynist Asian culture, a lack of religious education, etc., are to blame but they are very small constituents to the overall issue. It comes down to biology and the simple laws of attraction.

Aside from scaring the crap out of girls from a young age and hammering into them (metaphorically speaking) that they must not get involved with a non-Sikh, what else can you really do to overcome such ingrained, psychological leanings? The only solution I can see is to arm them with the necessary information and hope they use their common sense to make whatever decision they feel is the right one. Apart from that there's nothing much you can do without resorting to unsavoury tactics which I don't approve of at all.

In regards to the Muslim issue, it would be interesting to see whether such Sikh-Muslim relationships would be in significant numbers if Muslim males did not make a concerted effort to convert the female, i.e. if they let nature take it's course and didn't seek to actively bring the female kaffir into the Islamic fold. Are the efforts of Muslim lads making all the difference in this situation, OR are Sikh girls going to Muslims of their own accord?

Interesting post Kaljugi

Other factors that need considering:

Ambition. To leap frog in the corporate world in the UK you can 'marry white' - the benefits of this are enormous and quickly reaped. Plus whites are general quite placid when it comes to letting girls do what they want and don't come with all the family politics bulls**t that Panjabis do. This plays a part in girls going out with those dorky white boys you see about sometimes.

Emasculation of today's Sikhs too. These days a Amritdhaari is not longer a tough warrior (in the west) but a solid office drone who will earn a good wage etc. but is otherwise boring. This makes many apneean go off with the nearest Pak 'tough boy'. A mixture of feeling physical secure and having excitement.

Deeply rooted shame at own identity. This one is important. I would say that elements of British (maybe even wider western) culture subtly and persistently degrade other identities. This possibly has its roots in strategies employed from the colonial period. People might say "Oh but Sikhs were respected in army yadda yadda yadda" but this too can convey a sense of a conquered subject (and hence lesser) people (for instance). Other things too. Like I saw (see!!) a lot of this from those females who came up in the 70s/80s in the UK when anti-'Paki' feeling and rhetoric was at its height. Sometimes because of such environments people internalise this outside hatred and hate themselves and want to be something else - this effects who they feel attracted to. Just having an overbearing father alone is enough to do this sometimes.

The one that people REALLY need to grasp too is plain old 'majority influence'. People very often do not like feeling ostracized or even different (females feel this 10 fold more than men) and go all out to avoid this. So they will go out of their way to prove they are not boring, conservative stick in muds who are going along with their 'backwards minority community'.

Many girls will look for men that are like their father so if father was abusithey'll end up with men that are abusive or opposite of their dad's

If a girl has a very tight bond with her dad she will look for a man like her dad

Google that

Girls want guys that are exciting that's why they get attracted to bad boys or aets who get invited to crazt paes and police officers fire fighters and soldiers

One thing that all women get attracted to is confidence and mental strength and ambition that is top of every girls list

If a girl is very close to her father and family and raised with knowledge of her religion and culture 99.9 percent of the time their going to want a sikh guy who shares in those things

Now most punjabi girls have low self esttem a lot have depression and are treated like second class citizens in their home

Nature kicks in and if women don't have men to make them feel confident at home then they'll go looking for this in school and parties and that is why you will see so many punjabi girls going wild in the clubs drunk and dancing with black guys white guys punjabi guys

That's why so many end up with muslims

I see punjabi girls who learned about sikhi from home and have such a close relationship with their parants and are such confident women with ambition and I never see these girls wearing skirts or getting drunk or wilding out

Then you have the typical punjabi girl who grew up being neglected and doing house work and grew up with low self esteem and probably has depression wilding out on the weekends getting drunk looking for male attention

And you have the spoiled punjabi girl were parants didn't teach the daughter about sikhi and think their daughter is so inocent yet they get drunk go out wilding out making out with guys

This situation the girls parants are to liberal and westernaised and forgot to teach their daughter good morals and how to value herself cause they think their daughter is so inocent

Google girls marry their fathers if a girl has a strong loving sikh dad who has built her self esteem and raised her to be a strong confident women that sikh girl is going to look for a sikh guy that is like her dad

Most females are like sheep they have an herd mentality...dalsingh you are correct female psychology is very complicated indeed especially these days as we live in an age where they are given mixed messages and multi-cultures where different values are impressed upon them. If you look at muslim women they are subjugated, submissive and explicitly told they are lower beings in all but name compared to men who are head of the households and most of they accept it and adhere to it. In Sikhism there is no expressed directions for women to behave as lower beings so most females take advantage of it they do not realise how lucky they are things will only change when they were forced to live in a sharia operated area's or country like afghanistan or saudi,etc Then they will be brought back to their senses and see the value of our ancestors who sacrificed everything including their lives for Sikhism so they could have their rights they take for granted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-sY5kByGT4