Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

thoughts from fb - some of the language is crude so apologies!

ਲੱਗੂ ਤਾਂ ਥੌੜੀ ਕੌੜੀ ਪਰ ਹੈਗੀ ਸੱਚ ਐ ...

ਅੱਜ ਕੱਲ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਲੇ ਮੋਰਚੇ ਬਾਰੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਲੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਅਤੇ ਕਾਮਰੇਟ ਵਿਦਵਾਨਾ ਨੇ ਫੇਸਬੁੱਕ ਤੇ ਬੜ੍ਹਾ ਮੋਰਚਾ ਸੰਭਾਲਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ, ਪਤੰਦਰ ਬਾਹਲੇ ਤੱਤ ਕੱਢਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਤੋਂ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਅਖੀਰ ਤੱਕ ...

ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਸੀਨ ਲੱਤਾ ਖਿੱਚਣ ਆਲਿਆਂ ਆਰ ਐੱਸ ਐੱਸ ਦੇ ਮੈਂਬਰਾ ਨਾਲ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਖੜੇ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਆਰ ਐੱਸ ਐੱਸ ਦਾ ਏਜੰਟ ਕਰਾਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ...
ਸੁਆਲ :- ਭਾਈ ਹੁਣ ਆਰ ਐੱਸ ਐੱਸ ਨੂੰ ਸਿੱਖ ਕੈਦੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਕਾਹਦੀ ਹਮਦਰਦੀ ਹੋਣ ਲੱਗ ਪਈ ?
ਭਾਈ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਤਾਂ ਸਰਨੇ ਨੇ ਖਤਮ ਕਰਵਾਈ ਐ ਤੇ ਹੁਣ ਸਰਨਾ ਆਰ ਐੱਸ ਐੱਸ ਦਾ ਏਜੰਟ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ..?

ਫੇਰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਬੀ ਜੇ ਪੀ ਦਾ ਸਮਰਥਨ ਹੈ ਜਾਣ ਕੇ ਬਾਦਲਾ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਖੇਡ ਖੇਡੀ ਧਰਨਾ ਲਾ ਕੇ ..

ਸੁਆਲ :- ਮਾਮਿਓ ਬਾਦਲਾ ਨੂੰ ਏਸ ਮੁੱਦੇ ਤੇ ਘੇਰ ਕੇ ਜਿਆਦਾ ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਬੀ ਜੇ ਪੀ ਦਾ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ, ਉਹਨਾ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਪੈਰਾ ਤੇ ਆਪ ਕੁਹਾੜੀ ਮਾਰਨ ਦੀ ਕਿ ਲੋੜ ਪੈ ਗਈ ..?

ਫੇਰ ਜਾਗਰੂਕ ਸਿੱਖ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਕੁੱਝ ਖਾਂਦਾ ਹੋਣਾ ਜਿਹੜਾ ਟੱਟੀ ਜਾਂਦਾ ...?

ਸੁਆਲ :- ਮਾਮਾ ਜੇ ਰੋਟੀਆਂ ਖਾਂਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਵਜ਼ਨ ਕਿਹੜੀ ਗੱਲੋ ਘੱਟਦਾ ਗਿਆ ..? ਹਰਿਆਣੇ ਆਲੀ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਕਿਹੜੀ ਗੱਲੋ ਦਬਾਅ ਪਾਉਂਦੀ ਰਹੀ ਜੇ ਟੱਟੀ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ..?

ਅਖੇ ਸ਼ਹੀਦੀ ਦੇਣੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਸੀ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਬੈਠੇ ਸੀ ?

ਸੁਆਲ :- ਜਾਗਰੂਕ ਸਿੱਖੋ ਕੌਮ ਦੇ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਹੋਏ ਸ਼ਹੀਦਾ ਤੋਂ ਤੁਸੀ ਕਿ ਸਿੱਖਿਆ ਹੁਣ ਤਾਂਈ , ਜੇ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਨਾਲ ਮਸਲੇ ਹੱਲ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਣੇ ਸੀ ਤਾਂ ਤੁਸੀ ਕਿਹੜੀ ਨੈਲਸਨ ਮੰਡੇਲਾ ਵਾਂਗ ਹਥਿਆਰਬੰਦ ਸੇਨਾ ਤਿਆਰ ਕਰੀ ਬੈਠੇ ਸੀ ਜਿਹੜੇ ੩੦ ਸਾਲਾ ਤੋਂ ਜੇਲ੍ਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਦ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਦੀ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਲਈ ..?

ਅਖੇ ਕੋਈ ਫਾਿੲਦਾ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਇਆ ਇਸ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਦਾ ਸਿਰਫ ਪੈਸੇ ਇਕੱਠੇ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ਸਟੰਟ ਸੀ ...

ਸੁਆਲ :- ਭਾਈ ਜਾਗਰੂਕ ਸਿੱਖੋ ਅਤੇ ਕਾਮ੍ਰੇਟੋ, ਆਹ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਧਰਨੇ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਜਾਗਰੂਕ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਮਸਲੇ ਬੰਦੀ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਬਾਰੇ ਪਤਾ ਸੀ, ਜੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਰਕੇ ਹੁਣ ਮੁੱਦਾ ਇੰਟਰਨੈਸ਼ਨਲ ਬਣਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਵਰਗੇ ਰਜ਼ਾਈਆਂ 'ਚ ਬੈਠ ਕੇ ਬੜਕਾ ਮਾਰੀ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੋ ..?

ਬਾਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਜੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਰੱਜੇ - ਪੁੱਜੇ ਵੀਰ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਵੱਲੋ ਇਨੋਵਾ ਕਾਰ ਦੇ ਵੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਤਾਂ ਥੌਡੇ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਡਾਲਰ ਚੌਰੀ ਕਰ ਲਏ ..?

ਆਹ ਚਿੱਟੇ ਚੌਲਿਆਂ ਆਲੇ ੮੦-੮੦ ਲੱਖ ਦੀਆਂ ਗੱਡੀਆਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਵੇਚ ਕੇ ਲਈ ਫਿਰਦੇ ਨੇ ਉਹਨਾ ਵਾਰੀ ਮੂੰਹ ਦੁਖਦਾ ਥੌਡਾ..

ਆਹ ਪਿਛਲੀ ਵਾਰ ਤੇ ਐਤਕਾ ਕੇਜ਼ਰੀਵਾਲ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਨਾਲ ਰੋਟੀਆਂ ਖਾਣ ਆਲੇ ਆਲੇ ਲਈ ੫੦-੫੦ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਟਿਕਟ ਰੱਖੀ ਸੀ ਘੱਟੋ ਘੱਟ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਦੇ ਬਾਰੇ ਕਿਉ ਨੀ ਬੋਲਦਾ ਕੋਈ ..?

ਕਿ ਫਾਇਦਾ ਕਿ ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ...

ਹੁਣ ਫਾਇਦਾ ਸੁਣ ਲਉ ਭਾਈ ..

ਨਜ਼ਾਇਜ਼ ਬੰਦੀ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਬਾਰੇ ਮੁੱਦੇ ਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਨੂੰ ਇੰਟਰਨੈਸ਼ਲੀ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਦਾ ਮਸਲਾ ਬਣਾਿੲਅਾ ,

ਗੱਲ ਬਾਹਰਲੇ ਦੇਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਅੰਬੈਸੀ ਅੱਗ ਰੋਸ ਮੁਜਾਹਰੇ ਕਰਕੇ ਦਬਾਅ ਬਣਾਇਆ ਅਤੇ ਧਮਕੀ ਵੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਗਈ ਕਿ ਲੀਡਰਾ ਦੇ ਆਉਣ ਤੇ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਏਗਾ ..

ਗੱਲ ਦੇਸ਼ ਦੇ ਗ੍ਰਹਿ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਤੱਕ ਪਹੁੰਚੀ ਜੋ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਕਦੇ ਨਹੀ ਇਹ ਮਸਲਾ ਉਠਾਇਆ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ, ਭਾਵੇ ਬੀ ਜੇ ਪੀ ਨਾਲ ਸਬੰਧਿਤ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਉਸ ਨੇ ਮਨ੍ਹਾ ਹੀ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਗਿਆ ..

ਆਹ ਫਿਰੋਜ਼ਪੁਰ ਦੀਆਂ ੫-੭ ਦਿਨ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਕੋਈ ਹੋਈਆਂ ਵੋਟਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੀ ਜੇ ਪੀ ਨੂੰ ਮੂੰਹ ਦੀ ਖਾਣੀ ਪਈ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਬੰਦੀ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਨੂੰ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਨਾ ਦੇਣ ਕਾਰਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿਉਕਿ ਬੀ ਜੇ ਪੀ ਨੇ ਇੱਥੇ ਵੱਡੀ ਰੈਲੀ ਕਰਕੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਵਾਅ ਲਾਈ ਹੋਈ ਸੀ ...

ਮੇਨ ਗੱਲ ਬੰਦੀ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਨੂੰ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਲਗਾਤਾਰ ਪੈਰੋਲ ਮਿਲਣਾ ਜ਼ਾਰੀ ਜਿੰਨ੍ਹਾ ਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਮਹੌਲ ਖਰਾਬ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ਮੁੱਦਾ ਬਣਾ ਕੇ ਨਹੀ ਮਿਲਦੀ ਸੀ ...

ਬਾਕਿ ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਜੇ ਤੁਸੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਿਹਾਅ ਕਰਵਾ ਲੈਣੇ ਸੀ ਤਾਂ ਆਹ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਾਲਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਗੋਲੀਆਂ ਕਰਕੇ ਬਹੁਤੇ ਸਿੰਘ ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਹੋਏ ਨੇ ਤਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਜਾਗਰੂਕ ਸਿੱਖੋ ਤੁਸੀ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਮਸਲਾ ਬਣਾ ਕੇ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਿਹਾਅ ਕਰਵਾ ਲਵੋ ...??
ਅਾਪਾ ਵੀ ਨਾਲ ਆ ਥੌਡੇ ਜਮਾ ਜਾਗਰੂਕੋ ...

Until the Clouds {Badals] are not ousted things won't change. He's an 86? year old cretin and hanging onto the CM throne like the dictators are in Africa and the Middle East, yet the silly people keep voting him and his gundi aulad in each time, why? I know they say punjabis have their akul/sense in their ankles, but this proves it to be a fact.

Until the Clouds {Badals] are not ousted things won't change. He's an 86? year old cretin and hanging onto the CM throne like the dictators are in Africa and the Middle East, yet the silly people keep voting him and his gundi aulad in each time, why? I know they say punjabis have their akul/sense in their ankles, but this proves it to be a fact.

The last time a Sikh rennaisaance came to Punjab (in the 1980's) it was very very highly educated Sikhs that spearheaded. Sant Jarnail Singhs boys were the educated elite in the All India Sikh Students Federation. Extremely well educated, extremely well read. These boys could quote Neitzche and Kant as good as they could quote Gurbani. It was them that went from village to village spreading the message.

The problem today is that our movement seems not only to be the preserve of the unpadhs but seems to be led by largley unpadhs. All freedom movements throughout the world, have always been led by the intelligentsia. Until that changes we won't be going anywhere.

FIRST PROPOSALS FOR REMOVAL OF URANIUM IN DRINKING WATER OF PUNJAB

we need to invest in building central filtration units for villages /neighourhood affected by Uranium pollution , we need to have regular filtration to remove solids from water then feed that water into reverse osmosis filtration unit to reduce uranium content of water by 90% at least .

The unit can be built to do the job for a group of households the cost of the RO units is probably around 2000USD the prefilteration can be cheaper this is not an expensive option to save the lives and healths of our families out there.

PLus we need to blanket ban use of phosphate based fertilizers in those regions as this will exacerbate the problem.

Bhai Sahib should not have said he is ready to die, if the Singhs in India prisons are not released. In the video, he also ask Sikhs to keep faith in him and his word. Bhai Sahib broke his promise with Guru Sahib and the Sadh Sangat on the public stage. This reminds me of the promise the 40 mukhta made with Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and broke it, but they came back and completed their promise. In Sikhi this is a huge offence to make and can only be forgiven by the Guru himself. So this is between Bhai Sahib and Guru Sahib. For this I can understand why many Sikhs are upset. However, every Sikh does ardas in silence before Guru Sahib and how many of us break our promises? To go out and do a full on attack on Bhai Sahib by calling him an RSS agent, in it for only the money, Badals chela, etc, etc is very wrong and Guru Sahib will punish these people for it. When laying in the the hospital, Bhai Sahib breaks down. Bhai Sahib in this video is speaking about how he has to think about his family and the battle to pull the Singhs out of prisons is for lawyers to complete. Yeah, Bhai Sahib should have thought about how Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji sacrificed his family for the world. He failed himself in upholding to this standard set out by our Guru. Yet again, I understand why the sangat is upset. However, these people who mock Bhai Sahib will also be the one's rejecting to give their kids the proper Sikhi teaches of Miri and Piri. Because of moh (attachment) today we have Sikh parents who will not send their Sikh kids to Sikh camps run by Gursikhs who inspire the 1980s courage into the Sikh youth. They rather join them to soccer clubs run by modern people so they can find the inspiration to become money making machines, while doing the least amount of work in a work week. Khalsa Panth Soorma, but not my kids hes to valuable to me. Take the neighbors kid. I have witnessed with my own eyes. A mona would not listen to keep his hair when a Gursikh tells him to keep it with utmost love. I have seen an Amritdhari dad and mom rejecting to give their youth up for a weekend to a Gursikh, so he can be inspired by Gurbani as the 1980s Sikhs were. Don't teach my kid to sit in a room and read Gurbani all day. He needs to sit on facebook and talk to some girls. You know, that's what kids do............hes not an old man.... Look inside and see if you are willing to give up even one kid to Sikhi or even your own life.

What to do next:

1.Gurbachana needs removing by worldwide sangat campaign.

2. Sikh campaign to pass motion that a jathedar of a takht can only be removed by 'sarbat khalsa' not sgpc

3. Sikh kaum select a akal takht jathedar of high avasta. (I would love for a true gursikh such as bhai hardev singh lulonwale or a level headed activist as bhai ranjit singh dhadrian wale)

4. Renew constitution of sgpc to ensure it serves kaum and not loot them.

5. Disband sant samaj, nothing but a group of taghs

How to do ^

*Recruit a small team of 'hackers', internet news publishers, email spammers, youtube posters (similar to 'anonymous')

*Team up with online parchariks I.e. basics of sikhi

*Hire a 'cool' straight talking but anonymous youtube parcharik for punjab audience. I.e.

*Set up a charity to fund above, many want to help but dont knw how.

A lot can be done but we need to get organised.

I have been researching about methods to remove uranium pollution from soils and water through plants and methods of reversing the pesticide reliance and poisoning of our fields for some time now as this is my main mental focus , health of kaum and reduction of poverty of farmers/villagers as when those groups are strong Sikhi thrives in the villages.

Obviously the Government's aim and boast is they will reduce Punjab to a poisonous desert within a couple of generations ... we need to preserve the mentality and humane treatment of livestock and wildlife that Guru ji taught us remember they started the first animal hospital too . Sikhs need to think about the fertility of their homeland and also becoming self-sufficient in their farming methods , no buying Monsanto GMO seeds sticking to heritage crops , move to organic crops sold direct to outside countries , perhaps via our own co-operative fairtrade movement rather than through Government .

point is the kaum is not an organisation with people following dictats of unelected leaders, as others would have us believe . we each are the kaum , each heart is the the heart of the kaum , we change ourselves and be individually the best Gursikhs we can be , the kaum will become stronger, purer, self-determined, because each heart will be for Guru ji we will automatically become Panthic and become closer and the Kaum will be one.

Piyare Khalsa Ji,

We can do this. The Uranium Pollution perhaps will take a lot more planning but as far as the the speaking out against Badal, SGPC, and our false Jathedars, we can bring that to Online Social Media, and submit it to our local Gurughars, and get memorandums passed through the communities which can also be spread on the internet. I am down to write the Articles, I'm Sure you guys can help it. Once the news spreads it will keep going. Some places we can put the news that come to mind are Sikh24. DailySikhUpdates, PunjabSpectrum, Daily Ajit, Jagbani, Punjabi Tribune, Daily Punjab TImes, Punjab Spectrum, all over Facebook Pages. (Please suggest more means to spread)

I can get a rough Draft going with you guys..

Baisically it stats that Worldwide Sangat is boycotting SGPC for a panthic leader chosen by Sarbat Khalsa, Boycotting BADAL Stating his many crimes. (Going to Ram Rahim, Putting Sant Jarnail SIngh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's words against him into text, Drugs. (), Boycotting ALL DERA, Submit these articles to ALL Jathebandis, (Nihang Singhs, Buddha Dal, Tarna Dal, Etc. Damdami Taksaal, AKJ, MIssionaries,) Stating that do they stand with the PANTH? If yes Back up the ARticle.

Please reply all who can help.

Dharam Yudh Morcha is the only best peaceful solution we have but who is willing to organize it and make it happen?

Good Post by a Singh on Punjab: "People are to blame for what's going on in Punjab. Unless they educate themselves on politics and basic human rights this badal will be replaced by another one and it will go on endlessly. "Fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me ". That's the way I see it."

Piyare Khalsa Ji,

We can do this. The Uranium Pollution perhaps will take a lot more planning but as far as the the speaking out against Badal, SGPC, and our false Jathedars, we can bring that to Online Social Media, and submit it to our local Gurughars, and get memorandums passed through the communities which can also be spread on the internet. I am down to write the Articles, I'm Sure you guys can help it. Once the news spreads it will keep going. Some places we can put the news that come to mind are Sikh24. DailySikhUpdates, PunjabSpectrum, Daily Ajit, Jagbani, Punjabi Tribune, Daily Punjab TImes, Punjab Spectrum, all over Facebook Pages. (Please suggest more means to spread)

I can get a rough Draft going with you guys..

Baisically it stats that Worldwide Sangat is boycotting SGPC for a panthic leader chosen by Sarbat Khalsa, Boycotting BADAL Stating his many crimes. (Going to Ram Rahim, Putting Sant Jarnail SIngh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's words against him into text, Drugs. (), Boycotting ALL DERA, Submit these articles to ALL Jathebandis, (Nihang Singhs, Buddha Dal, Tarna Dal, Etc. Damdami Taksaal, AKJ, MIssionaries,) Stating that do they stand with the PANTH? If yes Back up the ARticle.

Please reply all who can help.

how about this for boycott method all sangat will only supply dhals sabjis atta for langar no chanda to golak at any gurdwara under corrupt controls , bills will be paid by sangat as and when needed directly until akal takht jathedar steps down and sarbat khalsa produce multi jathe punj piare as the decision makers in Akal Takht , I know historically jathedar of tarna dal should be in charge but until all the dusht are out it has to be the punj piarey to keep the action panthic

how about this for boycott method all sangat will only supply dhals sabjis atta for langar no chanda to golak at any gurdwara under corrupt controls , bills will be paid by sangat as and when needed directly until akal takht jathedar steps down and sarbat khalsa produce multi jathe punj piare as the decision makers in Akal Takht , I know historically jathedar of tarna dal should be in charge but until all the dusht are out it has to be the punj piarey to keep the action panthic

I just don't see us being able to organize something like that though. They are too oppressive forces in Punjab, I think if we get the memorandum thing going. They will being to squirm.

Ill get a rough Draft Going.