Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

One thing we can learn is that peaceful agitations, hunger strikes have little or no effect on the Hindu rulers of India. These types of tactics worked with the British who respect people that use peaceful means. But Indian rulers are a different species. They see peaceful agitations, hunger strikes as weakness. The only time they were losing sleep was during the time of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhidranwale who re taught the Sikhs to live with Anakh with their head held up high.

But I give credit to Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Jee for awakening the Sikhs. If he was not on a hunger strike, we would not even know or care of Sikh political prisoners. We cannot judge this strike based on whether or not it succeeded. Yes the Sikh prisoners are still in jail. But now Sikhs worldwide have realized what Ghulami is. Killers of Sikhs from 1984 are living a free life while Sikhs are in jail even after competing their jail term. The fact that Sikh demands are not met with even when using peaceful means will only make Sikhs more resentful towards GOI.

Add one more to the list of Sikh political prisoners, Bhai Taras being deported to India. All our pleas about not handing over Bhai Tara to India fell on deaf ears. In times like these I wish we had a jabardast lobby like the Jews... One thing noticed amongst Jews is that they have unity, they even accept 'atheist' Jews amongst the Zionist ranks, but here we are ready to kill each other over minor issues like Kes or Keski.

Does anyone know hat was said to Bhai Sahib in hospital that made him change his mind? I think he was forced/blackmailed to stop as India knew if he died it would kick off. This way they have neutralised the threat.

We shouldn't attack Bhai Sahib, most of us including me couldn't last 6 days without food let alone 60.

Does anyone know hat was said to Bhai Sahib in hospital that made him change his mind? I think he was forced/blackmailed to stop as India knew if he died it would kick off. This way they have neutralised the threat.

We shouldn't attack Bhai Sahib, most of us including me couldn't last 6 days without food let alone 60.

My own feeling is that he definitely was put under duress otherwise why would there need to be high flying police officers there and that too from both states police, at the last address prior to this event Bhai Sahib was still ready to do his utmost but he also stated that he wanted the panth to look after his family for him , in fact he got emotional thinking about it . I feel he got no assurances from any side , plus the isolation meant that if they had threatened to do something he may have not been able to cope/resist. I mean we saw the police take hostages to prevent the procession to Akal Takht alongside arming a small army to close the border to the SIkhs. This people fight dirty, nothing would surprise me

My own feeling is that he definitely was put under duress otherwise why would there need to be high flying police officers there and that too from both states police, at the last address prior to this event Bhai Sahib was still ready to do his utmost but he also stated that he wanted the panth to look after his family for him , in fact he got emotional thinking about it . I feel he got no assurances from any side , plus the isolation meant that if they had threatened to do something he may have not been able to cope/resist. I mean we saw the police take hostages to prevent the procession to Akal Takht alongside arming a small army to close the border to the SIkhs. This people fight dirty, nothing would surprise me

I really think they threatened him. Must have been over his family. India and Badal as usual getting what they want and making Sikhs look bad