Why Muslim Punjabis Are Future Of The Punjabi Peoples Globally

MalangBadshah

Future of Pakistani Punjabi Muslims:

getting butchered at the hand of fellow Balochi Muslims.

NINE PUNJABI LABORERS KILLED IN BALOCHISTAN (2014)
16 Punjabis shot dead in Balochistan (2010)

& basically just another point.

In Pakistan's punjab you guys have created a mess.

and now you make cute sales pitch to involve sikhs in that mess.

As if another party in your scrapping match will help things out.

It's your karma man, you and your ancestors created that unholy mess.

now deal with it yourself.

lol, this raju guys is off the charts.

Lets bring it back to the topic..

I'll like to repost one of my earlier post...

---------------------------

Exactly bro.

We ALL know that I have been saying is true.

How many Pakistani Punjabi girls we know who have married with a non-Muslim? Compared that to how many Indian Punjabi (I won't use Sikh. Thanks for correcting that) girls we know who go out with/and marry non-Sikh/non-Hindu boys?

Moreover, take the situation of drinking...Go to any Pakistani wedding..you won't see any drinking going on. Generally, Pakistanis/Muslims are the least drinking community out there..

They take pride in their Islamic faith and culture and spread it.

Pakistani Punjabis also derive their identity from their Islamic faith and stay committed to their roots, culture, and identity..and this is formula for success.

Islamic peoples and civilization have spreaded across globe...they have tens of states but lets not discuss. Lets just discuss the islamic diaspora..

Islamic diaspora has not "assimilated" into West by giving up their own culture/ways/dressing/faith (like other diasporas have)...but instead, Islamic peoples have "integrated" wider Islamic culture/civilization into wider Western World--whereas now there are thousands of Mosques in the Western World...tens of millions of Muslims across Western World...halal food becoming norm in those countries..Hijab becoming increasingly "normalize" in the popular culture...Muslims maintaining their identity, culture, religion while integrating themselves into wider societies (learning the languages, translating Islamic material into local Western languages and spread their faith and so on)..Instead of becoming "westernized", Muslims have successfully integrated Islamic Civilization/culture into the West! That's something admirable. No wonder Islamic World has become a gigantic global civilization present literally everywhere on Earth Now (just like west..although its much more powerful/influential in last 200 years. Muslims were like that before 18th century but then West took over from there)...

In my university, Muslim students just got senate to pass a resolution for making "Wudu stations" so Muslims on campus could pray easily...seeing Muslim girls in Hijab is a norm now. There is a "prayer space" on our campus..and we joke around that to be "Muslim area" because ONLY Muslims use it on regular basis...

And its not like these Muslims are some crazy sad conservatives..They are NORMAL students who go out, eat out alot, are part of many on campus clubs, run for senate, take part in debates, and some of the Muslim girls are even part of sorroties etc. (lol), but still you'll see them in prayer area doing their prayers like bosses!

This aspect of saying true to their faith and culture is also seen in Pakistani Punjabis and that's what makes the long-term survival possible.

--------

Also, Punjabis get along really well. I have seen many Sikh girls with great respect for Islam and even an eagerness to learn more about Islam (I have seen Sikh girls even fasting during Ramadan)...Moreover, I have also seen Muslims (even non-punjabi) getting interested in Sikhs and saying stuff like "I don't know much about your religion..but Sikh people are really cool and respectable. I'll like to learn more about your religion" etc. etc.

peddle your propaganda elsewhere dawah man ......SHUT THIS DOWN ...CIRCULAR DROPS OF PROMUSLIM PROPAGANDA .... NOW PLEASE ADMIN

No, Pakistani Punjabis must not make their language as "prominent" language of Pakistan and force it on the rest of the people...and in return, they get to be the single power-center of a massive, nuclear-armed state with a standing military of 650,000+ and an economy of $500bn on PPP.

Not a bad deal, is it?

Look what india did to indian punjabis/Sikhs.

Can you imagine indians doing that to Pakistani Punjabis? lol. They'll burn down the entire hindu existence before indians could bomb Badshahi Masjid of Lahore (which isn't even holy to Muslims...while Golden Temple was THE holiest to Sikhs)...

Again, you folks are acting as if Punjabi is becoming "extinct" language in Pakistan...it is not. 76 million Punjabi speakers live in Pakistan. Even kids who do not speak Punjabi ever have a working knowledge of Punjabi language and so on..

Muslim Punjabis are the future of Punjabi peoples as they have their own state, control over resources, their own military to protect them, and so on. Hence they are "increasing" and spreading...

This is literally hilarious.

To judge the success of said community, just look at the state of Pakistan. It is a failed nation in every respect (economically, politically, militarily, religiously, morally).

Then look at the state of Pakistani Punjabis in the diaspora - they are statistically the lowest earning and have the poorest health. Their youth are becoming radicalized and getting themselves blown up in Syria for their Arab masters. Those who haven't joined the jihadi johns are busy grooming underage girls in taxis.

Is this the culture you are referring to?

Just want to point out that these people arent punjabi but mirpuri. Punjabi pakistanis seem to be educated.

People from UK are inherently racist/bigoted towards Pakistanis/Muslims because of their bad experience with Mirpuris. lol

If you really want to know Pakistani Punjabis, ask people who are from USA and have experience in dealing/living with Punjabis. They'll tell you the real story...

i agree the ones in america and canada are much nicer. They arent bigoted like you and also pakistani women are much more librel in the US and canada, some even get married to sikhs incase you didnt know lol

Also I have to give it to mirpuris for speaking their pahari they dont speak urdu which makes people sound like wimps lol same goes with hindi