Jathedhar Nandgarh Being Oppossed By Badal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The following info is taken from the following thread in Gurmat Bibek forum: http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,32954 I would suggest you read that thread because it contains eye opening info

is there even a statement by rss saying they support Bikrami calendar? or is this just one of those things our people do in order to prove the other side is wrong by falsely attaching that issue with

A few days after revealing that the RSS had put pressure on the Badal Dal to drop the Nanakshahi calendar , Jathedar Nanagarh has been threatened with removal and has had his security withdrawn. This

Never understand the reason of jathedar wanting the need of a bodyguard from Punjab police.

If they want to solve this calendar issue then shut off these missionaries (dhami etc) and all sant Samaj. Calendar issue does not require knowledgeable religious person. Akal takht should hire few highly educated ppl on a contract basis and they can easily fix this issue. Avoid fakes like purewal or any biased group of certain Jathabandi.

• Like 1

Never understand the reason of jathedar wanting the need of a bodyguard from Punjab police.

If they want to solve this calendar issue then shut off these missionaries (dhami etc) and all sant Samaj. Calendar issue does not require knowledgeable religious person. Akal takht should hire few highly educated ppl on a contract basis and they can easily fix this issue. Avoid fakes like purewal or any biased group of certain Jathabandi.

Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji had no issue using the bikrami calendar to tell us when events took place. So why are the current Sikhs allergic to the bikrami calendar? These guys have a hinduphobia and nothing else. Trying to make a name for themselves. When one of the 5 jathedar's agrees with the missionary corrupt Sikhs then he is a hero otherwise he's a brahmin and under the pressure of badal.

• Like 2

Sanbhat satrah sahas bhannijai. Aradh sahas phun teen kahijai.

Bhaadrav sudee ashttamee rav(i) vaaraa. Teer satudrav gra(n)th sudhaaraa. (29)

It was Bikrami Samvat 1753;

This book was competed on the banks of Sutlej on Sunday, the eighth Sudi of the month of Bhadon. (29)

Bikrami !!!!

• Like 2

Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji had no issue using the bikrami calendar to tell us when events took place. So why are the current Sikhs allergic to the bikrami calendar? These guys have a hinduphobia and nothing else. Trying to make a name for themselves. When one of the 5 jathedar's agrees with the missionary corrupt Sikhs then he is a hero otherwise he's a brahmin and under the pressure of badal.

http://www.sikh24.com/2014/12/19/badals-withdraw-security-cover-given-to-jathedar-balwant-singh-nandgarh/#.VJR7T14AKA

In this article he says he is opposed against the amended Nanakshahi Calendar. Also to point out I think its not because his stance on the calender issue is that he got his security taken away it was because of him speaking out against RSS and lately stating that Khalistan is the only solution. To me this jathedar isn't afraid of speaking but his stance on calendar issue is confusing.

• Like 2

http://www.sikh24.com/2014/12/19/badals-withdraw-security-cover-given-to-jathedar-balwant-singh-nandgarh/#.VJR7T14AKA

In this article he says he is opposed against the amended Nanakshahi Calendar. Also to point out I think its not because his stance on the calender issue is that he got his security taken away it was because of him speaking out against RSS and lately stating that Khalistan is the only solution. To me this jathedar isn't afraid of speaking but his stance on calendar issue is confusing.

I think this Jathedar is good. However he is pushed in a corner when Panthic Jathabandis do not perform their duties. Not too long ago a report came of people drinking alcohol in a Diwan Hall at Takht DamDama Sahib. The Jathedar reported this to SGPC, who did nothing and even did not let the Parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji take place in this Diwan Hall because of the Beadbi taking place. Who is responsible of taking care of the sanctity of the Gurdwaras? It is Panthic Jathabandis. However no Panthic Jathabanadis provided any kind of support. Sant ji heard someone had thrown tobacco in the Sarovar of Sri Harmandir Sahib and came back to Punjab as quick as possible from Mumbai. Our Takhts and Gurdwaras are overrun by corrupt people, but this does not give any excuse to not stop beadbi from taking place.

http://www.sikh24.com/2014/10/30/jathedar-nandgarh-sgpc-has-failed-to-stop-alcoholic-beverages-in-diwan-hall-despite-complaints/#.VJSEpsANk

I don't know if the Jathedars stand is unclear on the Nanakshi Calendar or it can be news reporters misguiding the sangat on the Jathedars true stand on the Calendar. It will not be the first and last time news reporters are misleading Sikh Sangat on Panthic issues.

I think this Jathedar is good. However he is pushed in a corner when Panthic Jathabandis do not perform their duties. Not too long ago a report came of people drinking alcohol in a Diwan Hall at Takht DamDama Sahib. The Jathedar reported this to SGPC, who did nothing and even did not let the Parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji take place in this Diwan Hall because of the Beadbi taking place. Who is responsible of taking care of the sanctity of the Gurdwaras? It is Panthic Jathabandis. However no Panthic Jathabanadis provided any kind of support. Sant ji heard someone had thrown tobacco in the Sarovar of Sri Harmandir Sahib and came back to Punjab as quick as possible from Mumbai. Our Takhts and Gurdwaras are overrun by corrupt people, but this does not give any excuse to not stop beadbi from taking place.

http://www.sikh24.com/2014/10/30/jathedar-nandgarh-sgpc-has-failed-to-stop-alcoholic-beverages-in-diwan-hall-despite-complaints/#.VJSEpsANk

I don't know if the Jathedars stand is unclear on the Nanakshi Calendar or it can be news reporters misguiding the sangat on the Jathedars true stand on the Calendar. It will not be the first and last time news reporters are misleading Sikh Sangat on Panthic issues.

The more concerning question is why does RSS want it Sikhs to follow the Bikrami Calendar? Doesn't that concern anyone? It seems Akal Takht Jathedar, Akali Dal, SGPC, and RSS have the same stance on this issue while Jathedar Nandgardh is calling them out for trying to change it. We shouldn't jump to an conclusion on Jathedar Nandgardh's stance being totally wrong as he has proven to speak against beadbi/RSS in spite of SPGC and Badal. More info on this would be clearer like you mentioned.

• Like 1

is there even a statement by rss saying they support Bikrami calendar? or is this just one of those things our people do in order to prove the other side is wrong by falsely attaching that issue with the name of rss.

Secondly, how can a calender become rss when Sikhs for the last 500 years have been using Bikrami calander. Were the Guru Sahibaan, Sikhs, Mahapursh, Shaheeds all rss?

We need to realize we are being played by RAW in all of this. Their assets who have infiltrated our ranks know Sikhs are very sensitive when it comes to Sikhi who can get very easily provoked and make us fight over frivolous issues so we do not focus on the Panthic agenda. What is the need for someone to create a calendar right after the fall of the Khalistan movement and before Sikhs can regroup and then have the entire Panth divided over this issue and fight over it? now these missionaries are trying to divide Sikhs like the Shia and Sunni divide. Who gains from this infighting? certainly not Sikhs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Bara maha Bani has all the months of Bikrami calendar. Guru Gobind Singh Jee also used Bikrami calander dates in his Bani(which is also one of the reasons why it is being attacked). We should follow what our Gurus did, because what they did was always Sahee/correct.

Certainly our Gurus were infallible. If someone has evident proof of Guru Gobind Singh using the term Bikrami as in reference to Bikrami Calendar then that can set this whole issue straight.(Some mentioned use of it in Choupai Sahib). Singhs in the 70's and 80's never mentioned calendar change or did they? It came up later on where the agencies have infiltrated our Sikh institutions and putting out anti-Sikh agenda ever since then. I feel like Punjabi Sikh media are flip-flopping on who is on what stance with what side making us all confused and fighting over a tiny issue compared to bigger Panthic problems.

From my point of researching, RSS has the stance of Bikrami Calendar.

What the Sikh groups need to do is support the Sikh causes full stop.

Jathedhar Nandgarh is one of the few that have actively gone to support Sikhs who protest against the assaults on the Guru Granth Sahib and have supported Bhai Gurbaksh Singh. Many of the Dera leaders have done nothing to support Sikh causes apart from the Bikrami calendar. What has been missed by many is that the Jathedhar has revealed what many have said in the past that RSS have a strong influence on most Sikh groups and institutions. This what we should be worried about and doing something about. Anybody that opposes Brahmin ideas is being called a missionary by a few these days, following that logic most Sikhs would be missionaries then.You had the ridiculous situation where somebody started attacking the Sikh missionary Society in the UK without any idea who they were. We should be worried about Deras who promote caste behaviours, cult behaviours and introduce Brahmin ideas through the back door.

• Like 1