Sanatanis

SikhKosh

I wouldn't worry much about sanaatanis at least they are in clear sight.

The much more harmful and damaging ones are the corrupt masands running our Gurdwaras in management committees, having big dhareea and dastaars posing as Gursikhs, but embezzling sangat money for their own profit... As well as carrying out sham interfaith anand karajs and meat and sharab parties in Gurdwara owned premises...

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't worry much about sanaatanis at least they are in clear sight.

The much more harmful and damaging ones are the corrupt masands running our Gurdwaras in management committees, having big dhareea and dastaars posing as Gursikhs, but embezzling sangat money for their own profit... As well as carrying out sham interfaith anand karajs and meat and sharab parties in Gurdwara owned premises...

the whole picture has to be addressed , they will eventually with the helpful assistance of the bheki sikh committees introduce hindu elements into the gurdwara, the youngsters will be convinced that it has always been a part of the whole thing etc etc and there you go the erosion of more sikh values . Nothing to say golak has to be large amount of money can put donations as foodstuffs for langar etc . Why are we not getting proven embezzlers arrested and processed in the law courts. Don't tell me we are worried about what people will say, if one guy gets jailed the others will get scared and start behaving . It is this fact that they will not get confronted that emboldens them to misbehave , I'm mean I've heard of gurdwara properties being sold and the monies embezzled yet the guy is still free on the streets and still coming into the Gurdwara to make trouble. This is not India we can get full justice here if we just draw the line in the sand.