Sign in to follow this  
genie

Sukhbir Badal The Non-Sikh Drug Peddler Now Oppressing Basic Human Rights Of Sikhs

Check this out he blames Sikhs from aboard for sarbat khalsa and real punjabi Sikh leaders peacefully speaking out for their basic human rights as anti-nationals. Basically he is a Hindurstani atheist taliban terrorist who is oppressing the voice and rights of Sikhs.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/punjab-govt-to-crack-down-on-provocative-sikh-sites/story-ESSNTFyHq66VoEfIxiRqTM.html

• Like 1

This drugged out pedo is an absolute disgrace. The whole family is a joke.

The worst thing is it will only get worse if this family keeps a stranglehold on the Akali party. This Harsimrat witch is even worse than her husband and brother.

• Like 1

This drugged out pedo is an absolute disgrace. The whole family is a joke.

The worst thing is it will only get worse if this family keeps a stranglehold on the Akali party. This Harsimrat witch is even worse than her husband and brother.

An absolute disgrace ? Yes, definately.

Drugged out ? Yes, definately. He's famous for being addicted to opiates.

But 'pedo' ? umm...not sure about this one. Do you know something we don't ?

How did we ever get the Badal Hindustani punjabi atheists in charge of a so called Sikh party in the first place. What pro-sikh polices have they brought forward and put to the table? I just don't get it. Look around the world and you dont see non-believers in charge of a religious parties leadership yet we have these fools bending over to the unionist puppet masters in delhi rather than stand up for the Sikh vote bank and people their party was created to represent.

The Sarbat Khalsa is the whole nation coming together and agreeing on a set of resolutions for the future of the panth, the akali dal nor any other punjabi political party can interfere in the religious and political affairs of the Sikh nation and the collective will of the Sikh community worldwide.

• Like 1

I rarely swear nowadays, but that article in the first post had me effing and blinding. What absolute tosh! He thinks he can "erase things from the Net" just like that? Stupid, arrogant Indian.

Blame his Hindu paymasters in Delhi (and we must), but WE must shoulder some of the responsibility for unleashing this monster on Punjab and Sikhs.

Men like this are rarely held accountable for their evils whilst they toxify this world with their presence, but it's little consolation that this lower class of life-form will have to answer for his misdemeanours when he's departed from this world. Although one wonders why God allows such characters to rise to prominence in the first place.

BTW, what's with the "pedo" label? Is he one? If not, why's he being labelled as one? Doesn't make sense. It's like calling a white guy a "p*ki" there's no logic behind it. Stick to the facts, otherwise it gets confusing.

• Like 1

The rot starts at the top, SGPC is a slave organisation under the control of the Punjab chief minister , so efforts need to be put into getting more politically aware panthic individuals involved in politics so a viable alternative to the Badals can be elected as Punjab CM.

Next step is for SGPC to be completely over hauled or gotten rid off completely we have sold our Gurdwaras into the control of traitors and masands.

Sikhs are not a majority in Punjab, you will not gain the required support to needed to win Punjab elections with a "Khalistan" narrative.

Bhindranewale talked about rights for Punjab, water, electricity, grain, legal system. Hence he appealed to all the religions and people of Punjab.

The rot starts at the top, SGPC is a slave organisation under the control of the Punjab chief minister , so efforts need to be put into getting more politically aware panthic individuals involved in politics so a viable alternative to the Badals can be elected as Punjab CM.

Next step is for SGPC to be completely over hauled or gotten rid off completely we have sold our Gurdwaras into the control of traitors and masands.

Sikhs are not a majority in Punjab, you will not gain the required support to needed to win Punjab elections with a "Khalistan" narrative.

Bhindranewale talked about rights for Punjab, water, electricity, grain, legal system. Hence he appealed to all the religions and people of Punjab.

In a democracy the rot starts at the bottom. Leaders are only a reflection of the people who elected them. Look in India how everyone gives and takes rishwat(bribe) or how you may get a job based on who you know(sifaarish). When sgpc elections happen why are those politicians elections who gave out the most sharaab? Because they know the jantaa is corrupt to the core.

People are so far away from Sikhi. The only solution to our problems is Sikhi. The Sarbat Khalsa should have made parchar top priority. Sikhs are a stronger nation if they are strong in the observance of Gurus rehits

• Like 1

In a democracy the rot starts at the bottom. Leaders are only a reflection of the people who elected them. Look in India how everyone gives and takes rishwat(bribe) or how you may get a job based on who you know(sifaarish). When sgoc elections happen why are those politicians elections who gave out the most sharaab? Because they know the jantaa is corrupt to the core.

People are so far away from Sikhi. The only solution to our problems is Sikhi. The Sarbat Khalsa should have made parchar top priority. Sikhs are a stronger nation if they are strong in the observance of Gurus rehits

I agree Sikhs need to start following rehit and become closer to the Guru, but Sikhs are a still a minority community even in Punjab, there is no victory possible without the support of Punjabi Hindus.

there is no victory possible without the support of Punjabi Hindus.

that is an impossibility. Unless Hindus are facing an existential threat like living Islamic rule, I don't see them supporting the Panthic agenda.

When Mann stood in 1989 parliamentary elections his party allied with the BSP party. They got 10 out of 13 MP seats in Punjab. Dalits also fear the extreme Brahmin ideas of the BJP/ RSS, so with Dalits an election victory is possible.

AAP has already gone on record saying they will not support the concept of Khalistan. They know that support of this concept is political suicide, the Hindus and Muslims in Punjab will not support the concept of Khalistan, Sikhs in Punjab don't even fully support it.

Therefore any political approach needs to appeal to the masses I.e: present common wins for the common person in Punjab. This is what Bhindranewale successfully managed to do, he offered a vision of equality for Punjab fair shares of water, electricity, the ability for farmers to set their own grain prices. The concept of fair justice for all if the state cannot provide it.

This social reform movement was so successful in gaining support in Punjab it scared the government into planting fake sikh groups like alum sena, black cat commandoes etc to commit crimes to in order to malign the movement. Bhindranewale did not directly demand a independent state as his agenda.