Another Shameless <banned word filter activated>

StarStriker

I've been told she was groomed from an early age so maybe we should change the approach.

Looll... Howcome there's never any accountability by the girls that end up in these situations for their own actions ???

There's enough education out there and there have been several cases of grooming reported all over news for at least the last 3 years.

Ignorance is no excuse in this day and age. Dopey skets, cry "grooming" when they caught out...

Looll... Howcome there's never any accountability by the girls that end up in these situations for their own actions ???

There's enough education out there and there have been several cases of grooming reported all over news for at least the last 3 years.

Ignorance is no excuse in this day and age. Dopey skets, cry "grooming" when they caught out...

Thing is, if they get them young enough, and have sex with them, the girls form often form enduring bonds with them.

Plus, with a lot of girls in this situation, when other apnay call them out or try and advise them, they get even more excited and start feeling like Juliet out of Romeo and Juliet.

Bandha kee karay?

Thing is, if they get them young enough, and have sex with them, the girls form often form enduring bonds with them.

Plus, with a lot of girls in this situation, when other apnay call them out or try and advise them, they get even more excited and start feeling like Juliet out of Romeo and Juliet.

Bandha kee karay?

there's two types groomers radicals and Pakistani gangs who pass girls around to their cousins and freinds after making them dependent on drugs.

Bandha kee karay?

No doubt this has a lot to do with our Bhangra culture that these girls grow up in over romanticizing the examples of heer and sahiba.

2 of them rang up, both became sulli's, listen out for their reasons, its so dumb u will be astonished ppl as thick as them walk this planet.

Not even 99%, but 100% of the time, ppl leave sikhi coz they actually dont kno anything about it! Eg, "my grandad died, i couldnt cope with it, i found a new religion"...wat utter clowns!

I'm not going to listen to it: can you give a synopsis of their reasons?