Another Shameless <banned word filter activated>

StarStriker

These are probably actors or regulars that the BBC know will have a particular point of view that forwards their agenda.

BBC plays a similar stunt on Question Night on Thursday. They would present the show in a rural conservative area and then bus in left wing agitators to present a particular point of view, whereas the local population would more often than not have the opposite point of view.

That's exactly what they do. Media corporations, news channels, etc., all have an agenda to push depending on who they're batting for. Who are they trying to fool? Yup, it's us at home. I don't buy conspiracy theories and whatnot, but these are not conspiracy theories, but actual ways and systems that modern broadcasters use to disseminate their message to the masses.

Look, remember the way that BBC budhee (mutton dress as lamb) janani tried to set up that brother with the Anand Karaj thing?

That's all it is - repeated again and again. Controversy sells. And the BBC (and the white mainstream media in general) are all about subtly (and no so subtly) pushing their own worldview and vision for the world outwards. If you go against it in any way - and every last Sikh with an intelligent and conscious mind would in some way or another, you will be set up as the villain.

Stopping people getting married freely, supporting 'separatism', refusing to move with the times, being Islamophobic if you tackle grooming, being concerned about your own community being converted by others is being controlling, having archaic, backward beliefs etc. etc. The list of bull5hit complaints is as boring and predictable as it is endless.

The irony is that the BBC as a left wing organisation are probably more racist than the right wing racist. They hide behind all these buzzwords as "diversity" etc etc. If you go on the BBC website you read about how Black and Ethnic Minority is under-represented in X or how women are under-represented in Y. Yet the irony is that their upper echelons are made up of exclusively white dudes. Why have the other lefty organisations such as Guardian/Independent/Buzzfeed/Channel 4 or the many feminist groups never mention this. How come there has never been a woman or ethnic minority or even better for the most Political correct term a Black Muslim disabled transgender lesbian become Governor General of the BBC?

At least with a right wing racist, you know where you stand with them.

The irony is that the BBC as a left wing organisation are probably more racist than the right wing racist. They hide behind all these buzzwords as "diversity" etc etc. If you go on the BBC website you read about how Black and Ethnic Minority is under-represented in X or how women are under-represented in Y. Yet the irony is that their upper echelons are made up of exclusively white dudes. Why have the other lefty organisations such as Guardian/Independent/Buzzfeed/Channel 4 or the many feminist groups never mention this. How come there has never been a woman or ethnic minority or even better for the most Political correct term a Black Muslim disabled transgender lesbian become Governor General of the BBC?

At least with a right wing racist, you know where you stand with them.

You're splitting hairs. That's where people are going wrong in my opinion. To me a gora is a gora (okay more so when it comes to western Europeans than eastern ones). The difference between the right and left is only in terms of tactics. Where they both overlap is a deeply ingrained sense of cultural superiority and a fundamentalist type mentality that makes both feel unquestioningly confident that their way is the right way, and getting uppity when certain 'natives' assert themselves. To me the difference is like between 2 overlords in colonial Panjab, one might be openly aggressive and violent in order to impose control, whilst another might be sweet, subtle and condescending and even use financial rewards - ultimately people need to realise that they both share the same objective - which is control through subjugation, for their own advantage - they are just using two different tactics to achieve this.

As a teacher, I was really shocked when it slowly dawned on me that some of my colleagues that were loudly proclaiming being a 'lefty' were complete c**ts and routinely turned a blind eye to rampant, insidious racism at work; sometimes being quite close to the people who were more openly discriminatory in high positions, or at least continuing with the charade being played. You can't trust them for sure. Plus Sikhs seem to give off a particular image, which makes us look sort of strong (not victims) and almost requiring close monitoring and putting in their place. I think that perception of success actually makes people wary, and prone to dismiss any issues we have as non-issues.

What I find disturbing these days is how so many apnay seem to openly flirt with, and even support right wingers. The only way they are better than the left is that they give us clear targets to aim at in times of trouble (unlike the more sneaky, insidious f**kers), but other than that, they usually just see us useful idiots that can further their agenda and be used to cloak their outright supremacist views as some sort of evidence of them not being racist. These are not our friends. The enemy of our enemies are NOT our potential friends.

These are not games we want to play, and if we do, sooner or later we will pay for it. Like we did at partition when being whiteys ethnic of choice didn't prevent heavy losses on our side when the situation on the ground changes. Sometimes I feel like we act like pawns in bigger games we are too simple to fully grasp and inevitably suffer for it when things suddenly change around us.

What am I trying to get at? We are better off building ourselves up independently than relying on famously dubious 'allies' that have stabbed us in our backs so many times, it gets hard to keep count. We need to be above both right and left wing politics.

You're splitting hairs. That's where people are going wrong in my opinion. To me a gora is a gora (okay more so when it comes to western Europeans than eastern ones). The difference between the right and left is only in terms of tactics. Where they both overlap is a deeply ingrained sense of cultural superiority and a fundamentalist type mentality that makes both feel unquestioningly confident that their way is the right way, and uppity when certain 'natives' assert themselves. To me the difference is like between 2 overlords in colonial Panjab, one might be openly aggressive and violent in order to impose control, whilst another might be sweet, subtle and condescending and even use financial rewards - ultimately people need to realise that they both share the same objective - which is control through subjugation, for their own advantage - they are just using two different tactics to achieve this.

As a teacher, I was really shocked when it slowly dawned on me that some of my colleagues that were loudly proclaiming being a 'lefty' were complete c**ts and routinely turned a blind eye to rampant, insidious racism at work; sometimes being quite close to the people who were more openly discriminatory in high positions, or at least continuing with the charade being played. You can't trust them for sure. Plus Sikhs seem to give off a particular image, which makes us look sort of strong (not victims) and almost requiring close monitoring and putting in their place. I think that perception of success actually makes people wary, and prone to dismiss any issues we have as non-issues.

What I find disturbing these days is how so many apnay seem to openly flirt with, and even support right wingers. The only way they are better than the left is that they give us clear targets to aim at in times of trouble (unlike the more sneaky, insidious f**kers), but other than that, they usually just see us useful idiots that can further their agenda and be used to cloak their outright supremacist views as some sort of evidence of them not being racist. These are not our friends. The enemy of our enemies are NOT our potential friends.

These are not games we want to play, and if we do, sooner or later we will pay for it. Like we did at partition when being whiteys ethnic of choice didn't prevent heavy losses on our side when the situation on the ground changes. Sometimes I feel like we act like pawns in bigger games we are too simple to fully grasp and inevitably suffer for it when things suddenly change around us.

What am I trying to get at? We are better off building ourselves up independently than relying on famously dubious 'allies' that have stabbed us in our backs so many times, it gets hard to keep count. We need to be above both right and left wing politics.

You have said what I have said. One is overt and the other covert.

For many Sikhs on similar websites like this 15 years ago could see the writing on the wall. There was going to be a clash between muslims and the right.

It was also recognised that the left protects the actions of Muslims. It was said in those days when will the gora wake up. Well a lot of them have woken up.

People on the right of the political spectrum naturally see Sikhs and Hindus as people with a common interest.

Let me get this straight, I am not advocating any joining up with any right wing parties nor any collaboration.

People on the right of the political spectrum naturally see Sikhs and Hindus as people with a common interest.

We should send them a clear index finger.

We should let them fight it out with sullay and concentrate on strengthening ourselves and our community. We will need to in any case, if things go more rightwards. Let them decimate each other. We need to keep our causalities to a minimum.

We should send them a clear index finger.

We should let them fight it out with sullay and concentrate on strengthening ourselves and our community. We will need to in any case, if things go more rightwards. Let them decimate each other. We need to keep our causalities to a minimum.

Most Sikhs realise this.

Except what we also need to realise is that when people on the right confront muslims, there is always the Ultra left UAF types to fight them.

So what you have is the white left and the white right cancelling each other out whilst the muslim can get away scot free.