Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

you are 1% sikhs in nothern america, how are outsiders trying to get you to fight their battles? so delusional

Best comment in this entire thread! LOL!!!! Just goes to show are delusional these 'anti Trump low IQ pendus' are. LOL!!!!

This is what happens when you only mix with a close circle of friends. You then start having a very myopic view of the world.

Islam is definitely an incipient threat in the case of the Sikhs, but right now we have more immediate causes for concern, i.e. the GOI and Hindutva.

Depends where you are, and what influences you put yourself in range of. How do you think me, personally, living in London is effected by the GOI and Hindutva? I can't see it myself.

I think we are most at threat from either kneejerk reactions in the aftermath of some heinous terrorist strikes - like if, say, jihadis attack a school or something.

Or being on the receiving end of a general hatred of brownies as a consequence of a long drawn out war between Europe/US and Johnny Jihad. Because, let's be frank, this is a war going on around us. I remember as a kid in London, Irish people used to get abuse and grief (sometimes physical but more often verbal/psychological) because of the IRA campaigns. So it's no big unprecedented thing. Thing with us is we can't hide like Paddys kids could after being raised here - we stick out visually - even by just being a lovely shade of brown. lol

Realistically, can Trump win? Genuine question for the American sangat on this forum.

TLDR: Probably not, but at this point, who knows?

Long answer: In case you don't know, the way the American primaries work is you have to win a majority of roughly 51% (1237) of the delegates in order to secure your party’s nomination. These delegates are won from each of the fifty states (and the capital), with some like Ohio and Florida, being winner-take all. Trump currently has 736, which means he needs 501 by roughly the first week of June. I’d say he has a 50% chance of doing so.

In the case that Trump fails to do so, the nomination of his party will go to be settled at a contested convention (which hasn’t happened since 1928 IIRC). In this case, all the delegates are reset and can vote for whoever they want. Here, it’s anyone’s game, whether it be Kasich or Cruz, or even Ryan (who’s not running, but in a contested convention, even people that aren’t running can win by bending the rules a little). Trump probably wouldn’t win a contested convention. One hundred of his delegates are already prepared to jump ship. Plus, his party straight up wants to disassociate themselves from him ASAP. I’ll give him a 55% chance of getting the nomination.

So let’s say Trump gets the nod. He goes on to face Sec. Clinton in the generals. Here’s where it gets tricky. The real question in this scenario is who the American people hate more. Overall Hillary Clinton has an -11% favorability rating where Trump’s is -30%. I’d say Trump’s chances are better than most think because Republicans might just hold their nose and vote for Trump but the youth won’t do the same for Clinton. They’re barely showing up for Sanders, and they actually like the guy! But overall, Trump is more disliked that Clinton and his ratings amongst women are in freefall right now, so I’d estimate him having a 45% chance in the general election.

I have noticed in the past couple of weeks how strongly the mainstream media have begun to rally against Trump. They're going for the 'nazi' angle quite blatantly. It's hyperbole, but it seems to have made a dent, especially with that recent abortion comment mis-step. Liberals, especially liberal females, seem to be averse to being lectured on sexual / sexual health issues that paint them in a negative light, especially from a standpoint of a traditionally conservative plaform. Apparently, having an illegal abortion is something they think isn't worthy of prosecution? :/ What an upside-down world we're living in.