Guest Guest

Mushrooms

Guest Guest

I’m Amritdhari and my friend made me tea made with magic mushrooms.

Is that a Kurehit I have committed? 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

you are not supposed to partake of drugs , and seriously what kind of friends you got , that would mess you up on purpose ?

Hmmm interesting,  its natural so is it bad? But then again just because its natural doesn't mean you should partake in it.

A sakhi of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's horse wouldn't even go near Tobacco fields.

Also if you didn't know about it, you will be ok, but wouldn't call this person a friend tbh.

Edited by Redoptics

What kind of friend is that? 

You didn’t know it was in there and didn’t intentionally take it however, no harm telling the punj and they will advise whether amrith needs to be administered or not.  

I think you should be OK but if it’s playing on your mind just go to the punj.  

On 9/8/2019 at 9:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

Were you aware of what your friend did at the time or did you realise afterwards?

20 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you are not supposed to partake of drugs , and seriously what kind of friends you got , that would mess you up on purpose ?

Yeah, no kidding. 

The problem is not that the "friend' suddenly gave him "magic mushrooms". The problem is that he hangs out with people who think it's a good idea to interfere with your mental functioning with chemicals.

On 9/8/2019 at 9:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

What did the mushrooms do to you? How did they affect you? Just out interest. 

I heard that some pharmaceuticals were considering using small doses for depression? 

Guest Guest

Well I knew my friend was making it with magic mushrooms and yeah I did drift into a hallucination for a few hours but was ok after that. To be it wasn’t a drug and I didn’t feel any guilt after consuming it. I mentioned it to another Amritdhari and they said if the panj say it’s a drug then I’d have to take Amrit again.

17 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Nah, have you? 

Yh its bitter     didn't feel anything though lol 

My dads friend is addicted to dode so my dad used grow dode in our front garden for him haha!   If my dads friend doesnt take his daily dosage of dode he gets really ill, gets headaches, belly aches, can't get out of bed    gets constipated   high temperature       withdrawal symptoms.    Very addictive stuff. 

On 9/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Redoptics said:

A sakhi of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's horse wouldn't even go near Tobacco fields.

Yh that's true      its shame because so many people in punjab chew on thamakoo/chewing tobacco.  Soo many guys in punjab do it         it's the biharis who introduced it to punjab,    back in the old days there was no thamakoo in punjab and it was really frowned upon.  Now everyone chews it. 

I tried thamakoo once when I was mona and not religious and it was horrible  

Edited by puzzled

Mushrooms? How's that kurehit? Sabjia is wha we all eat... pizza toppings is good. Mushroom in tea sounds weird n nasty.

8 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Mushrooms? How's that kurehit?

These are “magic mushrooms” that cause a hallucinogenic effect when you consume them. No different to taking other recreational drugs. In the UK, their sale is banned. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I got to say Snatam Kaur does a good job in promoting bani though. 
    • It's better for certain types of blokes to give it a miss too. Or else they can end up facing serious charges, what with all that drink and all that stuff laying around to hurt someone with. lol
    • getting to the point where it's just best to go home after the Anand Karaj , the rest of the day gets spoilt by yobbish/slaggish behaviour by wannabe coconuts ...that's why I do.
    • sikhi was known in the west well before the multiple sex offender Yogi Harbhajan turned up on US soil, he tainted the image of sikhi by running a gangster organisation running mail fraud whilst starving and exhausting the followers into a suggestible state to donate their full workday and wages to the cause . He forcibly sterlised one woman, and made another have multiple abortions all the while raping others , such a saintly soul, you can read the transcript of one court case online. the response of the current runner of sikhnet is to paint the victims as mad, vengeful, evil women and stop them from even talking about the truth anywhere.
    • 1. the news is lifted from indian and other diaspora desi run agencies so nothing involving their effort other than cut paste 2. sikiwiki is their number one weapon after their cut paste distorted translations of gurbani  to insert false info and doubts against sikhi 3. the 3HO er who 'made' the translations of gurbani did not know gurbani fully before being tasked by yogi  to present his 'translations which was actually repackaged work of desi Sikhs of yesteryear. 4. every fb post, mention of sikhnet is accompanied by a link which goes through a barrage of subsciption or money demands which are obnoxious and make people think that all sikhs are like that ...moneygrubbers which is not true. 5. most of the kirtan is uploaded from other sites too , I guess that is their MO zero effort max profiteering 6. Desi sikhs should investigate their operations and clarify to foreign official government departments that they do not speak for sikhs everywhere , in fact, US sikhs have protested against Indian Govt agents hosted by these bheki folks.  

Important Information

Terms of Use