Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

On 3/16/2020 at 7:38 AM, dallysingh101 said:

I got to go to a course tomorrow. I'm going to wrap my scarf around my boothi. Wearing gloves to. 

Hows comes backwards India (who are next to China!) aren't having a crisis????? Maybe drinking the cow moot is 

How is the experiment working?

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/2020/03/17/1085943/covid-19-uks-herd-immunity-experiment

1 minute ago, JSinghnz said:

What about the herd immunity experiment of your government. That's becoming a very dangerous joke.

truth is NO VACCINE will be available before one year despite media hype , more likely 18 to 24mths , so over 70% population will have had contact with the virus despite prevention measures as you cannot keep the world in permanent lock down for months on end . The summer sun will suppress some of the virus but it will probably resurge in autumn . Despite the deliberate  exposure people have been stopping unnecessary gatherings and travelling of their own accord prior to government pronouncements  which will slow progression somewhat .

America however have sent all the wrong messages it's fine , nothing serious, don't change your habits , 'It will stop in April' the buffoon in chief. Meanwhile American Surgeon general is going around trying to set the record straight . estimates for final toll in usa is 1.7million

On 3/15/2020 at 11:38 AM, dallysingh101 said:

Hows comes backwards India (who are next to China!) aren't having a crisis????? Maybe drinking the cow moot is working??

Could be..i mean the pandits were right about all the suchamta..

But apparently india is spared because of its heat and humidity. Corona cant survive in heat. 

23 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've been out and about consistently for the past few days, and based on what I'm seeing there's a few people out there who are not taking this situation well. White women keep kicking off with strangers and staff in supermarkets about trivial stuff, lol, while men are surprisingly chilled about the whole thing. Middle-aged apneean (under 50) born and raised in the UK are showing their true colours (breathlessly stuffing their trollies with cr4p) and being very skittish rude, whereas elderly black ladies are offering words of wisdom to anyone within earshot which is nice of them. There's a definite undercurrent of tension simmering away, and I think we're a month or so from things kicking off if it gets worse.

If things go utterly pear shaped and people start dropping like flies, always retain your dignity. Go out on your feet, not on your knees. Chardikala until the end. 

I've seen many white men with masks lol. 

Many whites are getting their knickers in a twist and think their life is over. 

22 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I've seen many white men with masks lol. 

Many whites are getting their knickers in a twist and think their life is over. 

Yes, there's no chill. I haven't seen any guys acting silly, but white women and Asian women of a certain age are on the verge of losing it. Our elder ladies and, as I mentioned yesterday, elder black ladies are a calming influence. 

I appreciate this is uncharted waters, but some people aren't taking this well. The worst attributes a person can possess in these types of situations, are coming out for all to see: selfishness, anger, greed, impatience. This is just in ASDA. ?

just came back from my local gurdwara and its was so empty!  i actually felt sad seeing it like that! langar hall just had 3 men sitting there, normally around mid day we have around 25 bazurgs sitting in the langar hall chatting away socializing, a lot of young people as well   but today it was just 3 people!  never seen it so quite.  There were no bibiyan making rotis so a sevadar singh was making his way upstairs to ask bibiyan to make rotis but were were only 2 ladies present in the whole gurdwara!   they both agreed to make food in the kitchen.  around this time there are normally around 10 bibiyan cooking away in the kitchen.

never seen the gurdwara so empty and quite.