nihangs fight with punjab police

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wrong. The Singhs acted as they needed to. Don't be a slave to authority. 

Seriously ? 

how do you know who's right and who's wrong ? Chopping a hand is too much I believe . Sounds akin to shariah. no offense. They should have used a laathi to hit. that would have been ok ! but chopping away a hand !!

43 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

What a joke. They are not Singhs. Do you even understand the meaning of Singhs. Singhs never raise their weapons on unarmed people. They can do their acting for life in prison now.

I’m sure the Khaki Kutteh were armed and were outnumbering the Singhs.  Some people actually know how to use their Shastar and not just play dress up on weekends.  

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Seriously ? 

how do you know who's right and who's wrong ? Chopping a hand is too much I believe . Sounds akin to shariah. no offense. They should have used a laathi to hit. that would have been ok ! but chopping away a hand !!

A pathan who abducted a bhamans wife was captured by Ajit Singh and then sent to anandpur where he was tied to a tree and had arrows fired at him. 

Stuff like this continued until the 50s or so  in our culture. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I can't believe what I'm reading. If more Sikhs in the 80s dealt with Punjab police as these Singhs did, these pot-bellied pigs in beige would've thought twice before massacring our people.

The point here is the nihang singhs were breaking the curfew imposed on people of punjab for their own good, that is protection from coronavirus . And on top of that, the police itself were attacked. BTW, I am no fan of police. I know there're MANY wolves in there . I know they also give common people a tough time. But now the news is "Nihang sikhs cut off the hand of police that wanted to impose curfew for safety of people" . How does that sound ? it ironically puts the nihang singhs in a negative light, and on the wrong side of things

6 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

The point here is the nihang singhs were breaking the curfew imposed on people of punjab for their own good, that is protection from coronavirus . And on top of that, the police itself were attacked. BTW, I am no fan of police. I know there're MANY wolves in there . I know they also give common people a tough time. But now the news is "Nihang sikhs cut off the hand of police that wanted to impose curfew for safety of people" . How does that sound ? it ironically puts the nihang singhs in a negative light, and on the wrong side of things

You don't know what happened.   Punjab police are corrupt to the core.  Punjab police are not there to set curfews.  They are taking bribes and taking advantage of the common folk.   

When has news ever been there to properly portray what happened and especially when Sikhs are involved?  This is not new.  The nihang Singhs were outnumbered so taking out the sword is justified.   Cutting off the hand, well that is tough to say either way.

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Proactive ji is correct. We dont know what happened prior to them crashing into the barricade. We all know how ਕਮੀਨੇ Indian police are especially Punjab police. It's no secret.

But what is not surprising is the reaction of the general Hindu public. Just read the comments under the videos where they are all saying stuff like how these Sikhs should be shot dead some even going far as calling them terrorists. We saw the same reaction when the father son fought back against Delhi police last year.

yea..they're saying Khalistani Jihadis, ban their weapons...disgusting ..they bunds are on fire...

They're both sick as each other Hindu Nationalists and Muslim Nationalists ..no different   muslim and hindu extremists 

Both India and Pakistan mirror to each other...

.want the Khalsa Raj  :( :( :( 

9 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

yea..they're saying Khalistani Jihadis, ban their weapons...disgusting ..they bunds are on fire...

They're both sick as each other Hindu Nationalists and Muslim Nationalists ..no different   muslim and hindu extremists 

Both India and Pakistan mirror to each other...

.want the Khalsa Raj  :( :( :( 

The Muslim is different from the Hindu. If a Muslim hates you, you can sense his hatred or hostility. But the Hindu will only like you if you please him or fight for him. They praise you if you fight the Muslims. But the moment you fight for your self respect or fight for Sikhi and Punjab then he will say the Sikh should be shot.