Sant Ji's views on "monay"

That is Sant Ji’s opinion.

My opinion is:

Being a Sikh is a multifaceted pursuit. This process lasts not just this lifetime, but beyond it. Kesh is a small part of it. Not everybody is perfect, but we strive to be better everyday. 

Ridiculing, passing judgment and looking down on your own people is not the right approach. So many divisions exist, and then we will end up seeing a whole new Jatha showing up (maybe there already is one). Monehs will eventually start their Moneh Gurughars and further twist Sikhi. I know we nowhere close to this currently, but this hypothetical situation does not seem so far fetched. There are plenty of power hungry ‘reformists’ out there. We will push many people away to other religions as well. 

These Monay are also the ones defending the Sikh community outside of India, In Canada a video of some black youths were bullying Sikh elderly at the park for no reason, they even knocked the Turbans off these sikh elders and recorded a video making fun of them, when Mona sikhs seen the video, they went on 30 deep to press the black youth that did these actions. 

A lot of these Indo-Canadians have great respect for the Sikh faith, and will fight anyone that disrespects the faith, and if you're wondering why they don't decide to keep kesh or take amrit, well why would they make an commitment to God if they're going to sin? What is the point of having a turban and taking amrit if you'll do things that are against the Sikh religion, regardless of their actions they'll always rise up to the occasion to defend their community, many of them have a GREAT deal of respect, and will often talk about the legends and sacrifices Sikhs have made.

A lot of Singhs with their Kesh and the 5 K's in Canada at least aren't strong, they're usually either very thin and lanky or their overweight, and many of them are insecure and are opposite of a sher, meanwhile the Monays are more similar to what a Sher would be like or "Jatt" If you're wondering why it's like this, you can blame how Sikhs are becoming more leftist and liberal, they are usually taught about the "soft" apsect of a Sikh not the "Warrior" aspect and many of them are basically the Nerdy type instead of focusing on becoming fit, meanwhile these Mona's usually become the criminal type, no Mona I ever met made fun of a Singh or a Turban and if they did, they would get their <banned word filter activated> beat.

On 2/7/2021 at 5:28 AM, californiasardar1 said:

Okay, I am a nobody. You win. That doesn't change what Sant Ji said.

Me: "2 + 2 = 4"

You: "F you, you are an embarrassing loser! You are a complete nobody! You have no right to say that! Maybe if you were C.F. Gauss you would have the authority to say that! But you've put zero work in! F you!!!"

Me: "Okay, fine. I am a nobody. That doesn't change the fact that 2 + 2 = 4."

How many monay have risen to the occasion? For every mona you can name, hundreds of singhs can be named.

You are probably one of those revisionists who likes to pretend that a majority of 1980s kharkus were monay.

This isn't the 1980s anymore, when you look at the Sikh community in the Western-world it's always the Monay defending our faith from being bullied or attacked by others, especially out in Canada.

I used to be of the mindset where muscles/athleticism = toughness. But then when I did my training in various martial arts it was the big muscle blokes who were the weakest and easiest to beat. You just keep away from them for a bit, let their lactic build up and then they were easy to defeat. As I got older it was the 'sarbloh' mind that made all the difference. Look at the likes of khabib, his big advantage is that he's had a very hard upbringing, that's made him solid in the mind that's why he is next level. If you look at the histories of past boxing champs the best ones came from very tough upbringings. The likes of the SAS is not full of middle class soft kids... The moneh we talk about who stick up for sikhi are the ones who don't give a hoot and have solid mindsets (principles, loyalty to mates, don't think about the effect of their actions on their careers etc). If you want to get strong aim for this, it's much better and effective that cosmetic isolation excercises, it's what our 'tough' ancestors had 

10 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

This isn't the 1980s anymore, when you look at the Sikh community in the Western-world it's always the Monay defending our faith from being bullied or attacked by others, especially out in Canada.

If this is the case, it is only because there are approximately 2 or 3 singhs left

And how many instances of "defending our faith" even occur in the west (outside of your fantasies)?

Here is on thing you ignored: the "bullying" of sikhs (that you claim monay defend others from) is actually perhaps more likely to be done by "mona sikhs" than by non-sikhs

16 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

If this is the case, it is only because there are approximately 2 or 3 singhs left

And how many instances of "defending our faith" even occur in the west (outside of your fantasies)?

Here is on thing you ignored: the "bullying" of sikhs (that you claim monay defend others from) is actually perhaps more likely to be done by "mona sikhs" than by non-sikhs

Buddy, there’s no punjabi sikh out here that bullies sikhs for having turbans, they’re always protected in school from the non indian kids the fact you tried to call it a fantasy is funny because I can tell you or show you videos on Monay pressing people that tried to knock turbans off our brothers with turbans, defending our faith includes making sure our guru’s aren’t to be mocked or our sikhs don’t get their turbans slapped off which did happen here before and it was the monay that came out to deal with the attackers , why? because monay are more aggressive and aren’t afraid of committing crime whether you like it or not it’s a fact that sikhs are tend to be more peaceful or the youth become “push overs”  because they focus on studies only and never actually workout or learn how to fight.