Mundill Mahil

Premi5

Anyways. This broad isn't half as bad as the other one (whose name I can't remember). I think she was in B'ham, secretly sh@gging a married sullah, and then, when she found out the wife was pregnant - the nutjob went to the house when the husband was out and stabbed the pregnant broad twenty odd times in the stomach. 

Real life CP.......

Plus she wasn't actually bad looking - but you know how it goes with make up these days - hard to tell what's under the mask. 

16 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This is what I have tried to explain to the other posters here.

She is like a '5' or a '6'.

She is the "girl next door" that is seen as "attainable "

The Punjabi kudiyan who are like an '8' would not give the brown guy the time of the day, let alone a Singh. 

They go straight for the well off white guy.

I have female cousins like that.

Attractiveness is far from an objective thing.

One person's 5 is another person's 8.

I don't think these guys necessarily saw her as "attainable" because of her appearance. In fact, they probably viewed her as far more attractive (because they presumably struggled with girls) than the average guy would. Guys who have a tough time getting any attention from women have a tendency to overrate anyone who will even talk to them.

A guy doesn't go commit murder to impress a woman who thinks is an "attainable girl next door." One would only do that for a girl that they have put up on a pedestal. The Shoker guy probably saw her as a goddess.

2 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

I don't think these guys necessarily saw her as "attainable" because of her appearance. In fact, they probably viewed her as far more attractive (because they presumably struggled with girls) than the average guy would. Guys who have a tough time getting any attention from women have a tendency to overrate anyone who will even talk to them.

A guy doesn't go commit murder to impress a woman who thinks is an "attainable girl next door." One would only do that for a girl that they have put up on a pedestal. The Shoker guy probably saw her as a goddess.

I know you like to express womens worth physically in numbers but it's tacky manmat. 

In fact it was Ranjeet doing that first...

One californiasadar account wasn't enough huh?

1 hour ago, californiasardar1 said:

I was speaking in general terms in regards to "attainable" because other posters were saying that she was average looking. 

But you are correct in that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So what one deem as attractive may not be someone else's idea.

But you are correct in the assessment that this girl was put on a pedestal. 

17 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I was speaking in general terms in regards to "attainable" because other posters were saying that she was average looking. 

But you are correct in that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So what one deem as attractive may not be someone else's idea.

But you are correct in the assessment that this girl was put on a pedestal. 

Wash your eyes bro. 

What does Gurbani say about that?

This would be a healthy playlist for you bro. Lemme know what you think. 

This is Kalyug. We've been hurt and dissapointed by women and it gives us a bias. 

They've been getting wrecked by males and it gives them a bias. A wound. 

We need to remember to love and respect each other and support each others healthy roles, by admiring those of us acting healthily, and becoming healthy ourselves. 

If women interest you, follow the Guru's teachings and put them all out of your mind, become a worthy Gursikh and join a worthy Gursikh Singhni. 

If you're greeb but have amazing Sharda? Join your counterpart and base your Anand Karaj on Gurmat not materialism. If you do, you will have what you need and more. 

Don't let anything stop you from having and educating your own children. There's always a way, especially in the "west". And if there isn't a way? You better have twice as many, your lineage is being malnourished into extinction. 

Or have none and parent the children of the world that need it in passing. 

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

14 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

I think he just looked like the violent type 

15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If women interest you, follow the Guru's teachings and put them all out of your mind, become a worthy Gursikh and join a worthy Gursikh Singhni. 

If you're greeb but have amazing Sharda? Join your counterpart and base your Anand Karaj on Gurmat not materialism. If you do, you will have what you need and more. 

LOL