Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sikh Dharam and living lifestyle is such a gem that anyone who comes to experience living with them will feel like truly brothers and sisters bond. With Kissan Morcha, this is what happened when Harya

The Indian establishment has always seen the link up of Sikhs and Jaats in northern India as a threat. The Sikhs hold the border with Pakistan and the Jaats encircle the capital Delhi. Around the same

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

 

 

5 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Lately jaats in haryana hv started becoming sikhs. Sikhs hv close historical ties with jaats. Plz read

https://www.thesikhencyclopedia.com/historical-events-in-sikh-history/the-sikh-empire-1799-1839/sikhs-relations-with-jats-of-bharatpur/

 

Screenshot_2021-06-24-00-18-32.png

Screenshot_2021-06-24-00-18-25.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Rajasthani 

R u from Rajasthan?

Sikhs under jassa Singh ahluwalia helped the jaats of bharatpur against rajput king of Jaipur raja madho Singh.

I hv heard that rajputs hated jaats so much that in rajput governed states, jaats were not allowed to put word 'singh' after their name.

Even today there is fierce hatred between jaats and rajputs in Rajasthan.

Can u plz elaborate on this?

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear Rajasthani 

R u from Rajasthan?

Sikhs under jassa Singh ahluwalia helped the jaats of bharatpur against rajput king of Jaipur raja madho Singh.

I hv heard that rajputs hated jaats so much that in rajput governed states, jaats were not allowed to put word 'singh' after their name.

Even today there is fierce hatred between jaats and rajputs in Rajasthan.

Can u plz elaborate on this?

Yes Rajputs consider jatt's and gurjars as Low caste But Jat claimS They are Kshtriyas During Mughal Time Many Jatts Started Using Singh Which Rajput Don't like 

Even one Of main cause of Battle Between  madho Singh and jawahar Singh jat was This castesim Madho Singh Consider Him Low caste Peasant And Told other Rajput king To not sit Together With Him 

U can Read it here https://www.jatland.com/home/History_of_the_Jats:Dr_Kanungo/Reign_of_Raja_Jawahar_Singh

 

Recently 

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-top-gurjar-leader-issues-threat-to-akshay-kumar-over-movie-prithviraj/385999

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rajasthani said:

 Veerji is there any Sikh Source which Tell us more about bahadur shah 1 

Here in in This article it is Written Bahadur shah not attacked guru Gobind Singh( 1695 ) is There any source 

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/bahadur-shah-346472-2016-10-14

 

I think a good gyani singh will know

Gurwinder Singh nangli

9914647591

Giani sher Singh

+14254993259

Giani thakur singh

+919855501957

Giani Vishal Singh

+919780826301

Giani pinderpal ji

9417501929

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rajasthani said:

Yes Rajputs consider jatt's and gurjars as Low caste But Jat claimS They are Kshtriyas During Mughal Time Many Jatts Started Using Singh Which Rajput Don't like 

Even one Of main cause of Battle Between  madho Singh and jawahar Singh jat was This castesim Madho Singh Consider Him Low caste Peasant And Told other Rajput king To not sit Together With Him 

U can Read it here https://www.jatland.com/home/History_of_the_Jats:Dr_Kanungo/Reign_of_Raja_Jawahar_Singh

 

Recently 

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-top-gurjar-leader-issues-threat-to-akshay-kumar-over-movie-prithviraj/385999

Dear veer/sister

Jaats in haryana r showing great interest in sikhi.

Can u give some ideas about how shud we go about preaching Sikhism to Rajasthani jaats?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear veer/sister

Jaats in haryana r showing great interest in sikhi.

Can u give some ideas about how shud we go about preaching Sikhism to Rajasthani jaats?

Sikhs themselves are under attack from within as SGPC is enabling many to be converted to Christianity. Others are being plied with alcohol and drugs. We don't want new converts to face the same fate. 

Better to try and stop the destruction of existing Sikhs first.

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Suchi said:

Sikhs themselves are under attack from within as SGPC is enabling many to be converted to Christianity. Others are being plied with alcohol and drugs. We don't want new converts to face the same fate. 

Better to try and stop the destruction of existing Sikhs first.

Mmm. It took me a moment but I see what @S1ngh Ji is saying. 

I also see what you are saying, especially the first part, but we need to do both simultaneously. And nothing can stop, or should stop, us welcoming people into the Paanth, if they are sincere. 

And like you say we can't ignore the current Paanth and just go looking for new people all the time. We have to maintain this crop, and next years both. 

They may in fact be part of the solution. 

Supporting Akal Takht and the SGPC are two different things. And a bunch of new Sikhs committed to the Paanth, organized into localized Jathas all over are the sort of pressure we need to get Akal Takht Back, and reform, reintegrate the SGPC as is. 

Converts are usually doing their best to move away from bad influences and in the right direction. 

As they take their Amrit and strengthen their Rehit, the existing Paanth should do the same is all. 

We all, and more of us, need to move in this proper direction, and help each other behave more properly and heathily. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear veer/sister

Jaats in haryana r showing great interest in sikhi.

Can u give some ideas about how shud we go about preaching Sikhism to Rajasthani jaats?

Its pretty hard To bring RajasthanI Jatts In fold Of sikhi.. 

But we can bring Sindhi Hindus They are 5 lakh in Rajasthan And I am sure 60-70℅ are connected to sikhi in Our local Gurdwara every Sunday 10-12 Sindhi Family come...

Vanjaras too there are many vanjaras in Rajasthan  https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/religion/story/19860531-growing-number-of-banjaras-of-andhra-pradesh-slowly-get-drawn-into-sikhism-800896-1986-05-31

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Suchi said:

Sikhs themselves are under attack from within as SGPC is enabling many to be converted to Christianity. Others are being plied with alcohol and drugs. We don't want new converts to face the same fate. 

Better to try and stop the destruction of existing Sikhs first.

both can Be done We Are Not Giving rice bag To them For Conversion We can Just do a little Prachar about Our history gurbani (and Treat Them Equally most Important)  Thats it...if they are Intrested And Want to Learn They can come If not Then no problem

Singh Sabha Movement/ master tara Singh Did same 

And New Converts are Better sikhS Then many who were Born in Sikh Family 

like master Tara Singh bhagat /Puran Singh etc They have Done Great Prachar of sikhi 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use