8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I remember they used these twigs quite a lot in India. I don't know what they were though?

neem de daatan , twigs of neem tree. Some people use miswak which gives off a reddish juice but too risky to splash on clothes of a morning

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hayfever : eating RAW local honey will help desensitize system ,                      can take  Nelson's Pollena  homeopathic  mix  or  Allium Cepa 30c  /Nat Mur 30c Aches and pains : with r

Ajawein. If you've got minor stomach/digestion pains - this seems to help big time.    Black cardamon and salt tea. Really good for clearing congestion and helping with sore throats.  

home cough strups: raw honey , fresh ginger juice and lemon juice                                     raw honey and ground black pepper heartburn : drink two tablespoons of apple cider vineg

25 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think it needs to be from a particular plant?

I noticed online there is a variety of woods used but yeah, whatever decorative plum variety I picked from off the uhh street didn't cut it. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I noticed online there is a variety of woods used but yeah, whatever decorative plum variety I picked from off the uhh street didn't cut it. 

It sounds like you need neem. I'm gonna look for it next time I'm in the Sri Lankan store. 

There's science behind it too. I think neem oil has antibacterial properties. So the trace amounts in the twigs are probably the active component?  

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It sounds like you need neem. I'm gonna look for it next time I'm in the Sri Lankan store. 

There's science behind it too. I think neem oil has antibacterial properties. So the trace amounts in the twigs are probably the active component?  

Neem is a well known Ayurvedic remedy and used in many cocktails. Plenty of info is available online.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

it is both antifungal and antibacterial in action  , latin name Azadirachta indica

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any suggestions of what to drink in the morning, to clear the digestive system and also loose weight well? I heard apple cider vinegar in the mornings 

Also anything for clearing skin or keeping skin refreshed/ ?