1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It can't be gifted by a third party. You'll need to cultivate it yourself.

Thats the problem we are all 3rd parties , but death gives life meaning , every second we should learn 

• Like 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was 9 when my immediate family member passed away. That’s how the spiritual urge started. Might share more another time.. anyway a few points; - when do happy people remember god? People only r

I have lost people in my life close to me. The feeling you have is emptiness.  The person filled a gap in your life which is missing.  In the modern world, we think of death of being se

Waheguru. Praying for your healing and strength.  The older i get, the more you realize how everything really is just a fickle and precious time is. Its all just false. Esp when coming into Sikhi

Posted Images

Feels tough to have faith at times like this. You know how they saying goes when in rains it pours. Or when death happens back to back and unexpectedly out of the blue. You feel betrayed angry like why? Feels so numb to life everything. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Question..

Will we ever see them after we leave this world?

Why do good people leave so early?

Why do you want to see them? Do they make an effort to get in touch with you everyday? If not, would that suggest they no longer care?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why do you want to see them? Do they make an effort to get in touch with you everyday? If not, would that suggest they no longer care?

??

How can they make effort get in touch with you when they have left his world?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

??

How can they make effort get in touch with you when they have left his world?

You will meet them in your next life if you are attached to them. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If we are graced with Mukte through Gursikhi, our family and all our generations are liberated as well. 

Interesting. What happens to their karmas? Let's say there's a murderer and the family of the victim is pursuing justice. What happens?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Suchi said:

Interesting. What happens to their karmas? Let's say there's a murderer and the family of the victim is pursuing justice. What happens?

Ultimately everyone's Karam is set aside. One way or another. There is no working it out or perfecting it. One day according to your own path perhaps alleviated by the works of a descendant, the book is closed. And you can guarantee there are demerits in the accumulated works of everyone. 

What exact type of Mukte family and generations get, and who that entails is beyond me.