Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER

Premi5

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You should read that RASE report. It goes into it. The impact of the Chalvey thing was felt far and wide. Even in E. London, the council gave out big grants to 'anti-gang' groups (who were mainly sullay). These guys made a packet from the money and did things like open up gyms and had loads of local Sikh boys frequent them, as opposed to organising themselves. This caused factions between apnay.  

When there was a Channel 4 documentary about this stuff (around this time), that interviewed people anonymously, they skewed things to make it look like the Sikhs were the problem.

Lots of games were being played against Sikhs and council money thrown at it.  

You posted here:

https://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/19517-rase-report-religiously-aggravated-sexual-exploitation-of-sikh-girls-download-link/

But, is it still accessible - seemed like problems with accessing it , it got deleted from your computer by M15 , lol ?

4 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

You posted here:

https://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/19517-rase-report-religiously-aggravated-sexual-exploitation-of-sikh-girls-download-link/

But, is it still accessible - seemed like problems with accessing it , it got deleted from your computer by M15 , lol ?

Ah, found it, if I logged in, thanks to @GurjantGnosticJi and you

https://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/19517-rase-report-religiously-aggravated-sexual-exploitation-of-sikh-girls-download-link/?do=findComment&comment=192185

7 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

You posted here:

And my email inbox..........

If they are trying to bury it like that, it just reinforces that it's on point. It was sent to the Home Office too, so it isn't like we hid it from them.  

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Hmm. The demographic of Punjabis in Canada is similar to UK , no?

Meaning, mostly from Doaba. If anything you have more from Malwa esp in Brampton area, and Malwa had less Muslims than Doaba. I don't know how you are making that claim. 

Come on, Malwa had a lot of killing going on too. I heard from eye witnesses. It's a Sikh stronghold, so it wasn't ours in danger then. 

2 hours ago, justasking said:

they tried tht grooming <banned word filter activated> here n got called out by the media and police they would never try it with apney here no matter how big their population gets.

Maybe that's what you're not getting, the police and mainstream media was working against Sikhs at the time too. I think they are on a back foot for now. 

2 hours ago, justasking said:

i hate hearing my brothers abroad getting a hard time from these half u no wats these cousin fkrs r nothing they tried tht grooming <banned word filter activated> here n got called out by the media and police they would never try it with apney here no matter how big their population gets. most punjabis in canada have grandparents who killed suls in 1947 i think thts another reason we dont fear them at all

Where you from in Canada, and which region or district your family in Punjab from ?

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Come on, Malwa had a lot of killing going on too. I heard from eye witnesses. It's a Sikh stronghold, so it wasn't ours in danger then. 

Maybe that's what you're not getting, the police and mainstream media was working against Sikhs at the time too. I think they are on a back foot for now. 

8 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Where you from in Canada, and which region or district your family in Punjab from ?

i am from BC and my family are from doaba, my dadhi told me how her mama had done killings in 1947 folks from malwa are more in brampton area this is true but brampton punjabis are not known to be tough 

• The title was changed to Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER