Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

54 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Bro, you posted this:

And I think you are bang on point. We have loads of male Sikh role models, we really need to bring forth female role models in a way that the modern apnee can relate to. We have many inspiring, brave male Sikh role models for boys, we really need to to put a lot more focus on the bibis now, or they'll just end up looking up to Kardasians, or Monica Gill types....and then they are largely lost.    

Who do Hijabi Musalmani have as role models.... ?

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Khadija? Fatimah? 

Bro. As far as I can tell. Khadija found some angelic supplied meditational information given to a Bhagat named Mohammed, and then found another mohammed to put what was in fact her business into effect because she's one of the greatest gangsters of all time. We should all look up to Khadija. On just a thug level if we have to. A woman orchestrated a socio political armed religous business movement in the middle of male dominated arab tribal warfare. She's a G. 

That or that Angel read her the Torah with commentary directly. 

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

So we can have Mata Sahib Kaur and Mai Bhago for our role models. ? 

Way more than that bro. How many mothers, sisters, daughters fought, survived brutality, kept their faith, picked through the dead bodies looking for our Kesh our Kara to burn us, while under threat of rape and murder any minute themselves. This whole Paanth is nothing but female role models. 

Even Ganika bro and I shouldn't have to say even. She was liberated by Akal directly. Who sings Ganika's praises? We do. 

How many female Shaheed at Harminder Sahib? We have even children who have Shaheed for this Paanth. One a female.  Who went to Baba Deep Singh Ji's Sis and defeated a tank. If I am not mistaken. Forgive me if so. 

This is Kalyug. Women for the sake of their children are more transactional than we are while under occupation conditions. These women who maintain their identity, their faith, these are heroes. These women that birth this Paanth and bleed and sweat into it and restrain themselves and support their Guru? Heroes bro. Left with no grown sons, no husbands, no brothers, left with children, abused by police? Heroes. Countless thousands. 

And a lot of them have been ignored by this Paanth. While we parade around spending money. 

They coulda just already been hindu been muslim. They could have already married a fat white dude. They didn't have to do the unbearable and give birth to Sikhs. 

You gotta really love your Guru to birth your sons and daughters into Sikhi. You think at any time it was unclear how risky it is? It's way easier to assimilate. To sell out. To inform. 

It's not that we can't name our female heroes, it's there are too many to name. 

If keeping Kesh as a man is comendable a woman doing so in Kalyug is heroic. It's just not done. Okay we men..you know we try and restrain our Kaam... that's good. A woman? That's her power bro that's her money in Kalyug she's giving up. Her influence. Her circle of dudes that one or the other may survive the occupatuon conditions and be there for her. Instead our women rely on one man, and her brothers in the Paanth if he dies but he we have failed our fallen brothers and their families by and large the women especially. Heroes bro. Still Sikh. 

14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Anyways, truth is that these days streetwise Sikh brothers get a lot of attention (from females across the board) and lots of sulliyan want to hump,  

Really?

From what i see, hijabis calling 'Hairy, ugly'...mabye attention to monas, like ap dhillion types but usually never seen that