Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

Bit off topic here but I had a Kerala Christian mate, who's one of those wokes, telling me that she thinks Islam is the most progressive religion out there. I was obviously like wt f, how? they don't even let their women talk, and she started blaming it all on the culture and how that's now Islam. Apparently lots of other people think the same.

3 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Bit off topic here but I had a Kerala Christian mate, who's one of those wokes, telling me that she thinks Islam is the most progressive religion out there. I was obviously like wt f, how? they don't even let their women talk, and she started blaming it all on the culture and how that's now Islam. Apparently lots of other people think the same.

Islam is blushing. She hasn't heard that compliment since the beginning if ever. 

Why is your friend a christian?

Raf saperra aka adeel kureshi is known to be grooming sikh girls even underage girls too. He has been spotted in birmingham whilst drunk with sikh girls. He uses alcohol to connect with panjabi youth to lure sikh girls this is known along with his brother. He is blatancy using his status to groom sikh girls 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Islam is blushing. She hasn't heard that compliment since the beginning if ever. 

Why is your friend a christian?

It's the maxim that Goebbels understood only too well. If you tell a lie enough times then eventually people will start to believe that it is the truth. The first thing George W Bush did after nearly 3000 of the citizens of his country who he was duty bound to protect had just been incinerated by Muslim terrorists claiming that their God is the greatest was to go to a Mosque and make the statement that Islam is a religion of peace.

After addressing the media, President George Bush talks with his hosts during his visit to the Islamic Center of Washington, D.C. Sept. 17, 2001. "And it is my honor to be meeting with leaders who feel just the same way I do. They're outraged, they're sad," said the President during his remarks. "They love America just as much as I do.". White House photo by Eric Draper.

That one lie which was propagated by the liberal media endlessly over the last two decades has now been engrained into most people. The narrative is that any Muslim committing an act of terrorism is not a 'true' Muslim, even those like Al Bagdadi the leader of ISIS who has a PhD in Quranic studies and the Taliban who study their religion endlessly in the Madrassas apparently don't know their religion but slick media savvy Muslim spokesmen in the west know more than them. 

51 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, a good summary of how the "original" Sikhi (if not in a standardised or codified sense but more a philosophical idea) has been co-opted and almost warped to serve an antithetical agenda. BUT we (as in the rank and file) have allowed it to happen. As much as we can blame Brahmins, Brits, and the rest of it, our apathy and our greed has led to this situation. If we'd stood firm, nobody could've taken the pashaab.

I would also add something of my own: having read up on global history over the millennia and associated spiritual ideas of various cultures, one consistent strand that reveals itself when we look at how belief systems are corrupted is through their respective Priesthoods. For me, this is a problem. If your mode of worship or spiritual path is predicated on the core idea of requiring a intercessionary figure to perform prayers, rituals, etc., it's safe to say you're belief system has been corrupted. The eternal struggle between the Warrior and the Priest is well documented (the wiliness and politicking of the Priest eventually winning out), and perhaps this is why Guru Gobind Singh realised the ideal Man is one who embodies the best of both ideals. Just something to consider.

Amen bro. 

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, a good summary of how the "original" Sikhi (if not in a standardised or codified sense but more a philosophical idea) has been co-opted and almost warped to serve an antithetical agenda. BUT we (as in the rank and file) have allowed it to happen. As much as we can blame Brahmins, Brits, and the rest of it, our apathy and our greed has led to this situation. If we'd stood firm, nobody could've taken the pashaab.

I would also add something of my own: having read up on global history over the millennia and associated spiritual ideas of various cultures, one consistent strand that reveals itself when we look at how belief systems are corrupted is through their respective Priesthoods. For me, this is a problem. If your mode of worship or spiritual path is predicated on the core idea of requiring a intercessionary figure to perform prayers, rituals, or even a saint-type figurehead, etc., it's safe to say your belief system has been corrupted. The eternal struggle between the Warrior and the Priest is well documented (the wiliness and politicking of the Priest eventually winning out), and perhaps this is why Guru Gobind Singh realised the ideal Man is one who embodies the best of both ideals. Just something to consider.

Ultimately, the key is the quality of the individual, regardless of the philosophy being proposed. 

Whilst the leaders of any group may possess supreme qualities, that even perhaps a few of their followers manage to emulate, most are unable to do so especially if their leader has gone.  Hence why in times of war, the leaders are targeted first as the rest will fall away once he is captured. 

So any system of control is always vulnerable until it has been established for decades with all the group members strictly adhering to rituals or inculcating habits that will see it thrive for generations.  Otherwise it will fail at the first hurdle. 

6 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

She's a Christian cause her parents are I guess. She goes to the church every week.

Almost all the wokeys love Islam for some reason and say it's progressive 

I don't normally have a problem with Muslims, I have a decent amount of Muslim mates. But when they attack sikhi and try to show that Islam is superior, that's when I have a problem. Oh, and when they convert young Sikh women as well. My entire life, my dad (who grew up on Punjab) had told me to be aware of Muslims and don't even think about getting with a Muslim man because they will make you convert and then f you up cause women have no say.

Which wokeys are those?

You know you all are using woke wrong right? But I guess that's most the web now. 

That's a really convenient word to be misappropriated. 

15 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

She's a Christian cause her parents are I guess. She goes to the church every week.

Almost all the wokeys love Islam for some reason and say it's progressive 

I don't normally have a problem with Muslims, I have a decent amount of Muslim mates. But when they attack sikhi and try to show that Islam is superior, that's when I have a problem. Oh, and when they convert young Sikh women as well. My entire life, my dad (who grew up on Punjab) had told me to be aware of Muslims and don't even think about getting with a Muslim man because they will make you convert and then f you up cause women have no say.

The best muslim I know is divorcing dude probably, because of how inbalanced their roles are, she's like an allstar and he's just an unapprecaitive <banned word filter activated>, but she is keeping islam. So far. 

I will say they are far more strict about alcohol, not tobacco though. 

There's no excuse for Sikhs drinking except the few Mona etc who are trying to stop.