Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

On 2/20/2022 at 5:08 PM, proudkaur21 said:

Yup true. I am sick of bhangra at this point. Anytime i see someone promoting bhangra I dislike immediately because they promote this stuff as if its their religion.

It was created to promote the growing and harvesting of bhang. It's in the word so those involved are heavily invested in it promotion,  and destruction of the youth. The agenda has been successful for them. 

On 2/22/2022 at 2:40 AM, Suchi said:

It was created to promote the growing and harvesting of bhang. It's in the word so those involved are heavily invested in it promotion,  and destruction of the youth. The agenda has been successful for them. 

Nah, I've seen this thing grow in my own time. None of my parents or grandparents generation were 'bhangra-muffins' like the modern Panjabi is. 

Okay, this thing may well have started in the west as an attempt to have our own culture in the face of virulent racism, but that blew up in our face in multiple ways i.e. opened us up to grooming, encouraged drinking culture amongst youth, bolstered a particular form of casteism. 

It's like a Frankenstein monster right now.  And it was never part of 'Panjabi culture' like people have made it now. 

Perfectly put:

The world is increasingly volatile and the situation is becoming deleterious by the day. But, no matter what happens, Punjabis will still keep dancing like performing monkeys and Punjabi women will still posting videos of their arse & tits in gym clothes? #punjabi #bhangra

Intelligence (or lack of) is a big factor here. 

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

And people said sikhs in the west will be the forebears of sikhi lolll nice joke only people in Punjab can save sikhi not these hedonistic low iq people who now have no attachment to punjab and have become rootless.

Given what the majority of Panjabis have been brainwashed with over the last few decades......is it really surprising?