Sikhs today like Jews before getting Israel

SikhKosh

Are we headed for the same fate as Jews before the creation of Israel? Our historical homeland is soon going to lose the Sikh majority tag due to emigration and conversions. We are gaining influence all over the world but losing it in our own home, much like the Jews did (albeit in different circumstances).

Are there any other parallels, things to be learnt from the Jews? What can be done to counter this before it is too late ?

One thing we need to learn as a nation though is the acceptance of leaders who may not be as religious as we'd like them to be. Theodor Herzl for the Jews and Mhd Ali Jinnah for the Muslims managed to do more good for their respective Qaums than the religious extremists despite being non believers themselves.

RIght now we should be focusing on the diaspora communities make community thrive gather funds. I feel Canada has strongest Sikh communty in english speaking countries but to the UK ppl would u say SIkh population in UK in on the rise? Percentage wise i think canada is more Sikhs.

Right now i am seeing noticeable increase in Punjabi population where i live in areas that were more mixed are increasingly turning more punjabi this is a trend happening throughout western Canada I'd say and alot of ppl including whites blacks and even other browns are not happy about this

Canada definitely. Punjabis/Sikhs are already pretty active in politics and this will only increase with the recent 'student' immigration. In a few years they will settle down and have children, there is a lot of scope for the future.
The likes of Jagmeet Singh and Harjit Sajjan, despite the differences we might have with them, are an achievement for us. Their covert or open support for Sikh issues troubles our opponents (remember India on Jagmeet). Just imagine the impact a few more Sikhs in such posts or influental Sikh business men with a panthic mindset can have. 

Sikhs of the UK have the lagged behind as far as political representation is concerned. 

Sikhs in the US seem to be making decent progress.

Australian Sikhs are for the most part relatively new, thus we still need to see how well they do in the coming years.

1 hour ago, justasking said:

RIght now we should be focusing on the diaspora communities make community thrive gather funds. I feel Canada has strongest Sikh communty in english speaking countries but to the UK ppl would u say SIkh population in UK in on the rise? Percentage wise i think canada is more Sikhs.

Right now i am seeing noticeable increase in Punjabi population where i live in areas that were more mixed are increasingly turning more punjabi this is a trend happening throughout western Canada I'd say and alot of ppl including whites blacks and even other browns are not happy about this

Thems the breaks. They can suck it up. 

16 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The difference between Jews and us, is that the people who support Israel the most aren’t Jews, but American Evangelicals, who believe that Jesus needs a homeland for him to comeback. The Zionists take advantage of Gora stupidity. There is no equal concept in the largest religions in the subcontinent; where they need some free Punjab for their messiah in Hinduism or Islam to come. 

I see those infiltrators as basically one and the same. Excellent point however. 

And you're right bro. We simply must have a Kalki Avtar landing area with a country surrounding it. I'm sure we can count on zionists for support. 

The one thing christians might be right about is staying prepared for apocolypse. 

But then again. In my mind they know why they actually need the weapons, and they're not on the side they think or say. But when the field !****** Get upity they're ready. When the world is rested back from them they're ready for that too. The one case where their readiness pleases me is the readiness to war on white imperialism as well when they don't get the sufficient kick backs. 

They think a savior is coming, and they are..to save us all from white and red imperial devils.