Vaheguru! A 20 year old Sikh girl gang r*aped, beaten, face blackend, by Daljit Hi*indus commits suicide *TRIGGER WARNING

Kau89r8

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

And we are supposed to live without fear amongst such uncivilized people. That area has always been uncivilized. My mom told me once when they were in college they were going to see the taj mahal by train and when they were near Delhi- UP border and the train was stopped at some station, a large group of men found out the train compartment had female tourists and they started banging on the door, asking to open it and throwing stones and attacking the door. My mom said eveyone got so scared and started doing paath. Then some army army personnel were nearby and they were called by some1 from another compartment and they helped kick these people away. My mom said I never went near that area again ever.

How? Walk like a warrior....

Now niggaz is thinking about murder

We ain't talking, no more, and we ain't squashin <banned word filter activated> with po-po

And we ain't marchin in the middle of the goddamn road

Cuz Martin got smoked

Niggaz ready for war, so get the <banned word filter activated> up, we fixin to set the city to fire

This time when we ride we burnin it down, turn this <banned word filter activated> 'round

Keep your justice, your peace

And keep blessin the heat, and that there crooked officer

We won't stop blazin til they coughin up blood

Wanna slang my baseball cap to the back and get busy, nigga

You say you a soldier, well get over here nigga we under attack

As soon as they done, they get gone

Muder mo come, come, they done, me red rum, me red rum, they done

And when we put 'em in they grave

We toss in a donut, and tell 'em we don't surrender, surrender, naw

Walk Like a Warrior

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Guest DumbIdiotBanda
      VJKK VJKF I am planning on enrolling in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes soon. I have a few questions about how I could enrol while planning on taking Amrit. How would I keep rehit of the kakkars while practising my skills without hurting my opponent in the gym? Back when I was younger I enrolled in Taekwondo and they usually told me to take off my kara so I would not hurt my opponent while sparring. Currently my only solution is keeping my kara and a small kard or kirpan in my Kes, but this also raises another question. If I tied a normal or commando style patka, they are quite stable, but my kakkars would probably rip the cloth. I’m not going to wear a Dumala unless it it my last option because I would prefer something light weight while sparring, and during sports I have seen many Dumale fall off. What style should I wear that is stable enough for getting thrown around but not getting loose?   Thanks.
    • Make no mistake about it, we are at a cross road. Every other last community is shaking off their colonial baggage. You see this coming from everywhere. We need it even more than others because our lot were so deeply entwined in this previously.  And it brought us nothing but death and destruction and losses. 
    • Situation escalating, wonder how long there will be similar in USA, Canada and UK @Kaurr @5aaban https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/why-proindia-supports-clashed-with-sikhs-at-melbournes-federation-square/news-story/9b842c48d5c3142733727dd370ef71dc Why Pro-India Supports clashed with Sikhs at Melbourne’s Federation Square An ugly clash in the heart of Melbourne between two Indian ethnic groups erupted last weekend with up to 100 people embroiled in the fracas – but what started it? Rebecca Borg   @rebeccaaborg   4 min read February 1, 2023 - 9:22AM   Over the weekend, a Melbourne landmark became the centre of an ugly clash between two Indian ethnic groups in scenes rarely seen in Australia. Footage posted to social media captured the moment about 100 people broke out into a fight, using flags as weapons outside Federation Square on Sunday afternoon. The brawl, which broke out at about 4.30pm, occurred during a referendum event organised by US-based group Sikhs for Justice, who are campaigning to create a separate Sikh-majority state called Khalistan in India’s Punjab region. The state of Punjab was established in 1947 when the partition of India split the former Raj province of Punjab – which was previously under British rule – between India and Pakistan when the two countries gained their independence. But because Khalistan will take away land from parts of Punjab less than a century on from its emergence, pro-India activists are against the movement creating a rivalry between the two groups. An ugly clash in the heart of Melbourne between two Indian ethnic groups erupted last weekend with up to 100 people embroiled in the fracas. Dozens of Sikhs were spotted lining up to vote in the early hours of Sunday. Picture: Twitter/@Lekha250913991 So when a group of pro-India supporters arrived at the Khalistan referendum in Melbourne on Sunday, a usually family-friendly Federation Square became the centre of a wild brawl which left two men injured and innocent bystanders scrambling for safety. As police investigations continue, many questions have been raised by concerned community members about the groups involved and what led to the confronting scenes. Here’s news.com.au’s deep dive into the situation.   Why were these ethnic groups at Federation Square? Prior to the brawl, the day commenced peacefully as dozens of voters taking part in the referendum were seen queuing outside Federation Square from 8.30am. “The purpose of the referendum was to exercise the democratic right given to all humans by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of freedom of speech and expression,” Jaswinder Singh, CEO of Sikh Volunteers Australia told news.com.au. Melbourne’s referendum event was one of several non-binding referendums that have occurred globally in recent years, with others being held in the UK, Italy, Canada and Switzerland. It’s anticipated more will be hosted across Australian cities in some time. “By conducting a non-binding referendum in the whole world among the Sikh population, Sikhs want to convince the United Nations and the Western World that a binding referendum must be conducted in Punjab to liberate it from Indian occupancy,” Mr Singh said. Sikhs were asked to answer this yes or no question as part of the referendum. Picture: Twitter / @HindolSengupta Those taking part in the referendum were asked the yes-or-no question: “Should Indian Governed Punjab be an independent country?”. After submitting their vote, Sikhs around the polling place were seen waving Khalistan flags while sporting the colours yellow and blue. Voting was open until 5pm that evening. At the same time, it’s believed a small pro-India group who practiced Hinduism were protesting near the Botanical Gardens. At about 4.30pm, pro-India members who allegedly came from the Botanical Gardens protest, were spotted at Federation Square waving their national flag. While it’s still unclear what exactly caused the brawl, a violent clash soon broke out with members of both parties using their flags as weapons while others were forced to flee to safety. The larger altercation came just hours after a smaller dispute in the same area which Victoria Police said occurred shortly after midday.            
    • The problem is that apne think they have made it in life if they move to a gora area.  Likewise suls love to flock to where apne are, no apna ever moves to a predominantly sul area in this day and age. 

Important Information

Terms of Use