19 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

What is wrong with you?  Do you judge people because of their relationship or marital status or do you form opinions on their courage to speak what is unspeakable in Puniab.  He is the champion of the cause and he may have been Patit in his appearance, but he was more Panthic than any of the Blue Turbaned Jathedars with the flowing beards.  He spoke up for the rights of the Sikh Quom and the people of Punjab.  He was a diamond, a breath of fresh air who was natural born leader. 

You people are so quick to celebrate someone as some sort of panthic hero because he said a few nice things about Bhindranwale. Is that how low your bar is? Actions speak louder than words, and if he actually cared about Sikhi he wouldn't be living a lifestyle that is so clearly at odds with a Gurmat lifestyle.

Aside from his personal conduct, it is sad that Sikhs are so quick to make a hero out of someone whose political motivations and intentions seemed questionable at best.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are you surprised? Do you really think he identified with any of the "little people" he was supposedly championing? Stop simping for these celebrities.

If he didn’t care about Sikhi, he’d be alive today!  The fact that he is no longer with us is speaks for itself regarding his ‘actions’.  Your too fixated on appearance and too immature to look beyond

He will be demonised in death the same as he was demonised in life by the Indian media. Not equating Deep Sidhu to Santji but after Operation Bluestar the Indian media claimed that drugs were found in

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

If he didn’t care about Sikhi, he’d be alive today!  The fact that he is no longer with us is speaks for itself regarding his ‘actions’.  Your too fixated on appearance and too immature to look beyond that.  

I guess our Gurus must have been immature and fixated on appearance because they made keeping kesh mandatory. If only they were more enlightened and could have understood that appearance does not matter!

And please explain what his death in a traffic accident has to do with him supposedly caring about Sikhi.

1 hour ago, californiasardar1 said:

I guess our Gurus must have been immature and fixated on appearance because they made keeping kesh mandatory. If only they were more enlightened and could have understood that appearance does not matter!

And please explain what his death in a traffic accident has to do with him supposedly caring about Sikhi.

Surely you know sehajdhari Sikhs have been around from day one? 

From Mahan Kosh:

56e0263d4ad15_KSN_Sehajdharidefinition.j

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To me, all of this just reinforces what I thought about Panjabi politics, maybe it's better to give it distance and focus on Sikhi as a ground level, socio-politico-spiritual movement at grass roots, like our earlier Gurus did?   At least for now, until we get some semblance of order in the ranks. Otherwise we'll just have those gangster sociopathic games being played by our people, who'd be our heroes one minute, and betraying us the next.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Many of current Sikh youth (16 and under) have special auras, they got lifetimes of bhagati Take example of how there is huge demand for certain jobs, where they get like 500 applications for 1 role. There is also a huge demand for obtaining the human body, for the opportunity to merge back into God. Once upon a time this earth was a beautiful place, during satyug, then what happened? As people do more paap, the soul they give birth to has less bhagati. It's a downward spiral from there. These people killing each other today, who do you think they were before this? They were ghosts and spirits. When parents don't have bhagati and too much paap that's the type of soul they give birth to. There's no shortage of good souls waiting to take birth, but they require parents with suitable bhagati which is very hard to find. Daas had a vision through dasam duar about khalsa raj, that right now there's nearly 1 billion (call it 960 million if you want) souls (not body's, raw souls - like ghosts but harmless) on this earth and they are begging 24/7 from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to be blessed a human life. They are souls from satyug who need 1 more life to take amrit before they can enter sachkhand. So while humans waste their life away blinded by maya, these souls are non stop doing seva and begging guru sahib ji for the gift of human life.  Today's young generation are more into Sikhi than their parents, in turn they give birth to souls with even more bhagati - upward spiral. The coming times are scary. The ones who have taken amrit, their souls will enter directly into sachkhand then take birth again during peaceful times to complete their remaining karams etc. 
    • Anything in particular making you feel this way? 
    • You need to read history, we were doing really well before they turned up. By the time they left, it was a mess. 
    • 1. my parents brought me here as a child. I didn't choose to. 2. I will not be here forever. 3. They got great benefits from the services of Punjabi men fighting their wars. 4. They ruined the structure of our homeland by giving away the good part to muslims. So they fully deserve to get a taste of their own medicine. 5. They still loot resources from third world countries. 6. If they can come, colonize and occupy entire countries by their policies of divide and rule in the name of "trade", why can't pocs go to their countries to work? I am pretty sure the colonization was to extract as much resources as possible and not for the benefit of the people. So who cares if certain groups of pocs are living on benefits in their countries or cause issues. I'm pretty sure when they were ruining your homeland they weren't thinking about all these things.Some of you all care too much on behalf of a group of people who dont care whether you live or die. It's like it hurts you more than them every time you people go " sO wHy ArE yOu LiViNg In ThEiR cOuNtRiEs".  
    • Then why do you live in a 'Euro' country? 

Important Information

Terms of Use