Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I use to roll my eyes when you had older guys staying stuff like, "Whoever controls the money, controls the narrative" and things like that, but it's true. What irks me is how compliant the average person is. We live in a very immature, reactionary, childish society. Too emotion-based for my liking. 

It our lot that are childlike and emotional babies like this. A lot of other races are more based and clued up. 

In terms of the narrative. I don't think you know how lucky you are right now. 

We're finally in a position where the hegemony on narratives by the west is as weak as it's ever been in centuries. Tech allows people to communicate and challenge the establishment narratives like never before.   

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You sure about that? Western whites have lost the plot in my opinion.

Some of working class ones I've worked with over the years are clued up. They know conflict is impending. They know it'll be about race. They've made their government bend to them somewhat hence all the anti-immigration/pro-racism vibes coming from therein.

They are just biding their time.  

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Some of working class ones I've worked with over the years are clued up. They know conflict is impending. They know it'll be about race. They've made their government bend to them somewhat hence all the anti-immigration/pro-racism vibes coming from therein.

They are just biding their time.  

I don't think that's accurate at all. The government doesn't bend to any random gora on the street on important civilisational matters. Small, regional nonsense to generate headlines, PERHAPS, but the Big Stuff? Not a chance.

Corporations, lobbies, billionaires are the ones who have the ears of government. Pete the Plumber can't do jack5hit but stew on the sidelines. That's the 70s and 80s vibe you're struggling to relinquish.

Are there goreh who've buried their racism but resent the country they see around them? Of course. Even the government doesn't actually possess the kind of power you're alluding to.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

This aspect of it is virtually concealed in the UK press / media. They're terrified to mention it. Probably so as not to feed into the stereotype of Jews being the low-key destroyers of nations and civilisations, the carcasses of which they themselves feed on for their own enrichment.

So they destroy nations by getting into positions of power or what?

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

There's a documentary somewhere on YouTube that shows the pretty stark differences between contemporary Jewish groups in Israel. They aren't all little-hat wearing, synagogue-going devotees. The atheist Jews (as absurd as that sounds) have made places like the United States their home. For these types of Jews, Jewishness is a cultural identity than a religious identification with the tribe of Abraham. The only difference is ALL Jews come together when an outsider goes after them. That's their ultimate strength. They put aside their differences, sects, etc., and pull together. The Jewish elites (the rulers of the big financial houses since the Middle Ages, etc) believe in something else altogether...

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I use to roll my eyes when you had older guys staying stuff like, "Whoever controls the money, controls the narrative" and things like that, but it's true. What irks me is how compliant the average person is. We live in a very immature, reactionary, childish society. Too emotion-based for my liking. 

How did they end up controlling all the financial institutions? Like how did this happen? Dont they control the central banking system too?