Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Naah I think the issue is alot of them have anti Sikh sentiments and cause problems for sikhs in punjab. Also if they were sikh most of us would have no problem. We have only one land and loosing majority there due to hindu migrants moving in is somthing alot of sikhs dont like. 

Chandigarh built on the land of punjab has become anti punjabi. Maybe it is fine by others but I dont want to loose the land of punjab to these anti punjabi people. 

11 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Naah I think the issue is alot of them have anti Sikh sentiments and cause problems for sikhs in punjab. Also if they were sikh most of us would have no problem. We have only one land and loosing majority there due to hindu migrants moving in is somthing alot of sikhs dont like. 

I think, if done right, instead of the usual contemptuous behaviour our people exhibit, we should be able to convert a lot of these. 

We're doing it with hindu jaats right now (who were raping and killing Sikhs within my lifetime!), why not these people?

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think, if done right, instead of the usual contemptuous behaviour our people exhibit, we should be able to convert a lot of these. 

We're doing it with hindu jaats right now (who were raping and killing Sikhs within my lifetime!), why not these people?

Was the contemptuous behaviour always there or was it caused by anti sikh sentiments since 1947?

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Was the contemptuous behaviour always there or was it caused by anti sikh sentiments since 1947?

It was always there in my lifetime, even before 84. 

You can't throw anti-Sikh sentiments on all hindus, some of the ones from say the south have been away and distant from it, it's more pronounced in the north, and if south people are doing it now, it's the northern one's recent influence on them. 

This Ukraine-Russia conflict is probably the best things that could've happened to anyone in denial that people are living in free, democratic countries.

Everything's great for as long as you play by THEIR rules. If you reject their agenda, their narratives, and their lies, they'll use everything in their arsenal to make life impossible for you.

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

This Ukraine-Russia conflict is probably the best things that could've happened to anyone in denial that people are living in free, democratic countries.

Everything's great for as long as you play by THEIR rules. If you reject their agenda, their narratives, and their lies, they'll use everything in their arsenal to make life impossible for you.

Has no one realized we are still living under colonialism? Using their technology so the moment we take a stand against them they will take it all away from us. China developed their own apps and everything for a reason.