Islam has become Redpilled in the West...Everyone is converting to Islam

Kau89r8

16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I get Ranjeet's and Ipledgeblue's point, and take it on board. I'd still see for myself though. 

That being said, that Kau89r8 sister still urgently needs to find something that healthily resonates with her on the Sikhi front, and find alternative perspectives from skewed social media sources. Some people seem more susceptible to being indoctrinated by social media than others, and that's dangerous in this day and age. 

She urgently needs to learn how to read and write.

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

@dallysingh101 ... since you know better .. share your views 

They are as human as the rest of us. They might have serious, compelling cultural 'pressures' i.e. the threat of death as a force to dissuade them against this (which works quite well in its purpose for many), but for people to think every last women of any particular community isn't susceptible to cheating is extreme simpleton thinking in my mind (i.e. fudhu), based on not only personal observations but also reinforced as one of the themes of CP.

What I will say is that if they do, they'd usually do it discreetly, unlike many apneean who curiously seem to unabashedly celebrate their kunjereeness with no sharam whatsoever.  Go figure. Maybe that's why the reputation of females in one community is a particular way, and the other another way. 

I got to say, I find this obsession with what these people are doing (instead of developing our own community) boring and detrimental. In terms of grooming, you have to be as thick as pig shyte not to know what's been going on in the UK at this stage.

Also, do you think a lot of muslim women aren't sick to death of their own men's infidelity? 

8 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

@dallysingh101

Read that it was normal Singhs to have more than 1 wive back in the days.?. was it not like this during misl era. to help  population rise...during MRS regin and before partition? 

our low birth-rates are going to be detrimental to panth .. esp in Panjab...

No it wasn't a norm, but there were sardars who had multiple wives, plus also it was a political practice where sardars would get extra wives to align themselves with other useful families, often to negate competition from them (that's what it looks like to me anyway). 

I'm not on that birth rate thing -  I don't know how useful it is to have higher birth rates if we are giving birth to multiple fudhus. 

9 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Read that it was normal Singhs to have more than 1 wive back in the days.?. was it not like this during misl era. to help  population rise...during MRS regin and before partition? 

It's hard to tell exactly what percent of Singhs had more than one wife. But some did.

Yet, if you think about it, it would seem difficult for a community to grow its numbers by some men marrying multiple women. I mean, if there are 100 men, and 50 of them take two wives, there are no women left for 50 men.

One way around this might be to accept women from other communities (like Hindus). The incentive might be: we'll accept a marriage proposal without daaj (dowry). 

The Hindu family gets to marry off their daughter without spending money while the Sikh numbers grow.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm not on that birth rate thing -  I don't know how useful it is to have higher birth rates if we are giving birth to multiple fudhus. 

We all acknowledge there are a lot of idi ots in the Panth. But just think about the average American and how stupid he is. Half of them are dumber than that. 

My point is having 150 million dumb people doesn't stop the US from being the greatest power on earth.

Quantity is useful.

20 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

@dallysingh101

our low birth-rates are going to be detrimental to panth .. esp in Panjab...

Having multiple wives does not increase birth rate unless there are more women in a population than men, which in Punjab is not the case as it is one of the regions with the highest levels of female foeticide. 

If there are 5 men and 5 women and 1 man marries all 5 of the women it just means the other 4 men will not get married. The birth rate remains the same.