Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

HEHEH!! clummsyyy tongue.gif lol

welll i cnt belive i cnt really remember any of my embarrising moments just yet.. as me 2 busy alughin at u guys!! HAHAHAH WOOO lol

neway so its emabarrsing to call a teacher mum / dad yea

but imgainee calling a female teacher dad!!

HAHAHAHA LOLL .. THEY WERE THE DAYS!!

okay

well i was on msn , talking ages ago .. i had a picture of ma 2 matess!! :lol: singhneee's

and i was talking 2 a paaji and he goes who r they

i go my penus ( HAHA OMGG YEA !!! ... I TYPE TO FAST!!! WAHEGURU .. btw im a singhnee 2 so ahhh hahah )

then im leik OMG

I MEAN ERMM ERMM .. MY PENJIS

HAHAH AHAH ... omg ilaughed sooo much .. i was so embarrsed cus wah i had sed .. im liek reight tc gotta go

hahah WAS JKZZ!! hai rabbaaaa

okay i can think of some things!!

well this is more stupid but was to funni

me and my mates walking in coventry ( foeshill ) the indian areaaa 2 be!! freshieland etc lol

and there were a bunch of kalehhh sittin in the parck which is on ya left... i had a thing with saying niggah ( hai rabbaa i know)

and i was jokin wiv ma mates.. i runn .. juimp in the sair n shout out realli loud( i cnt belive i did that lol) ... NIGGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ... waheguru ... then i look over at the kaleh imliek OMGG i sooo didnt see them lol

and i jst laugh it off.. when i knew they were liek keee... but u knw me n ma mates jst laughed it off... n then LEGGED IT

hahah hai rabbaaaa LOL.gif

WJKK WJKF,

Well i guess i really embarrising moment for me when i went to a 3 day school trip, we had gone to a water skiing after we had done hte activity i was really tired so we all popped in the coach, when we arrived back to camp i found out that i fell a sleep in hte coach with my head leaning on some gorahs shoulder and the work thing was... idreweld all over his SHOULDER!!!!!!!! i didnt know what to do so i just said sorry lukily he was okay with it. blush.gif

blush.gif haaaaaawww...i just had 1...lol...but it must've been more embarrasin 4 the other person!!

was just talkin 2 1 of my freinds...abt how many girls use the name kaur-but they'r not kaurs at all...so i went on and on abt how its typical 4 a punjabi girl 2 use the name "kaur" & be proud of it YET...they still wear blue contacts and have blonde highlights...

my frend sed...erm ye-thats my gf ur talkin abt

:lol: LOL

i need 2 learn 2 keep my mouth shut!! blush.gif

i need 2 learn 2 keep my mouth shut!! blush.gif

hahaha sis so do i!!

like yesterday my friend was saying his fish died and i was like "yeah you probably killed them by drowning them or something" ohmy.gifno.gif

and he was like "how can you drown fish?" :@

and i was like yeah they can die by drowning!!!!

and then he made me think about it grin.gif

and then i realised :lol::

In my first year at Uni, I was in my Anthropology of Religion lecture. The class was split into two and we had to discuss something.

Afterwards the lecturer (who was a very soft spoken nice Arab lady) asked questions to different people. She asked one Muslim girl in my group, "So Tazeen, what did your group discuss.... " The poor girl hadn't paid attention in class and so was clueless. Bechaaree was going red and saying, "errm.... yeah... erm.." I thought I would help her and said "Our group discussed... x, y, z"

The lecturer listened. After I had given my answer she said, "IS YOUR NAME TAZEEN?" Omg! Afterwards everyone laughed and said, "Alright TAZEEN". lol.

At Sixth Form I remember going to the library. I saw some friends and so I thought I would sit with them. I didn't realise the wooden chair was CRACKED (literally the chair frame had cracks in it). I sat down and I have a habit of leaning back on my chair. So I was leaning back on my chair and next thing I hear is "ERRR, CRACK". The chair SNAPPED IN TWO. Fell backwards and my head banged on the table behind. With Guru's Kirpaa my Dastaar saved my head and I felt no pain.

The WHOLE LIBRARY laughed and the libarian said, "O dear Manvir. Broken a chair by sitting on it." blush.gif

• 2 months later...

lol !

whats happend to this thread itz bin dead since 2 monthz.....since i wernt here, lolz...o well im bak now peepz!

Keep posting !

my latest one is that my friend who was also my class fellow and he was also living in same city i live,

went to australia today.

and i am feeling lonely without him

i am missing him alot.

we used to chat all day on cell.

our sms were freeeeeeeee

now when i look on my cell i start crying. :'( :'( :'( :'(