Emabarasing Moments !

so i was standing there chatting away, pouring my heart out

n then he turns towards me n hes like...do you mind, im on the phone.

it was one of those bloody bluetooth headset thingys, was soooo embarassing!

i went bright red, and just ran as soon as the lift opened!!

LOL.gif

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man urs are painful. Anyway heres one that happend not too long ago. I was at gatka, doin press ups, and i did a padh, and everyone around knew it was me, lol

errrrrr OOOPS blush.gif my bad

LOL, i am a bibi. jus wondering how u knew

im not always that dopeyyy rolleyes.gif

i just remembered something i sed when i was little

you might not find it that funny...

i went to asda with my cousin (must hav bin about 5) coz it was my bros birthday

n we didnt have any candles, so me n my cousin were waiting in the queue

n there was this bigggg woman infront of us,

and i went to my cousin really loudly...

'this woman smells. i think she just farted haha'

n my cousin grabbed me n went to a different till. lol

kids are so brutally honest!!

Just the other day I had to rush to work. I had been up till late working on something.

On the way (on the tube) I was getting looks (I thought it was for my striking looks!LoL)

When I got to work my boss asked me why I had my jumper on inside out............

wjkk wjkf

oooo!!! :sady:

Not too far back i was at a prize giving event in a church :@ and my parents were invited... lemme tell u i was embarrased even before the whole this happend... firstly embarrased for a going in church, getting up in front of everyone, listening to my name being read, going up to the mayor and shaking his sweaty hand... i was going red... walking back down the isle to get to my seat i could not look at my parents, so just squinted at my mates who were smiling... SMILING is nice way of putting is especailly when there were about 50 of em.... anyways i thought kk girls u no- weird... just thought they were taking the mick... until!!!... next day morning my besty came up 2 me and said "your dad's a joka" and i was like "whats he done now??" she said erm well he was taking pictures of you on his mobile... OMG i thought NOOO... k this time ma rents had gone tooo faarr i tell uu... all this time my mates were lafin at ma rents!!! CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE blush21.gif alll that day, i was being commented about, gosh!!!! They still talk bout it lollzzz

wjkk wjkf

another one from me.

this happend around 4 years ago. i was working out in the gym after school. and i was kinda mad that day so i was lifting more than usual, poora jor laa key :@ those who workout know that we need to breathe out from out mouth and breathe in from our nose. and when doing heavy weights you tend to clinch your teeth and lips. since i was going heavy that day, i tried to breathe out but my lips were like sealed. i tried again real hard to breathe out and ..... :D ......... it totally sounded like a fart LOL.gif and it was L O U D. everyone in the gym stopped doing their workouts and just stood there for a while in amazement that i could fart that loud :umm: the attendee even turned the music off blush.gif there was complete silence for a few seconds and then EVERYONE burst out laughing. :lol: man was i embarassed bigtime there. the news even reached home and mom asked wat kinda weight am i lifting ohmy.gif i was mom ju know singh is king in everything :)

Guest jap naam

These are tooooooooo funny LOL.gifLOL.gif

I remember one lunch time me and my friends went to supermarket to get suthin to eat. neways we got our food and came outside and started eating happily chatting away. we wus walking across the carpark wen all of a sudden this german shepherd dog comes out of nowhere and starts barking away like mad and don't stop. by this time we are all scared cus its looking like its wants to kill us. it wus a moment of madness and i one of my friend jumps on a car and starts throwing her food around so it wud get distracted. neway it worked for a moment the dog got distracted but the car alarm starts going off. don't no y we all starting running after that, , cum 2 think of it don't even no where we were running neway the dog started running behind us. so we ran like we never ran b4. neway we're rnning down the carpark and here shouting. i turn around and see the security running after us . then the trolley guy starts coming after us aswell. an then sum nxt random guy.at this time the car alarm is still going off. we r still running cus the dog is chasing us and the security trolley man and random guy r chasing us aswell. neway we keep running cus the dog is after us and no way wus we gonna get bitten by a dog. it wus like we were getting chased by a monster. neways we r now are in the next carpark .in front of us is a carpet store. we all run in there . neways we turn bac but the thank god the dog is not there. neways the security guard comes along

wittrolley guy plus random guy and start questioning us. neways people star to gather round us like we're famous. neway they thought wewere trying to break in the car, or that we had stolen sumthing. random guy wus car owner. wexplin the situatin. they laugh. i wanted to cry.

can laugh bout it now but gosh ithat day i thought i wus gonna get eaten.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest peacemaker
These are tooooooooo funny LOL.gifLOL.gif

I remember one lunch time me and my friends went to supermarket to get suthin to eat. neways we got our food and came outside and started eating happily chatting away. we wus walking across the carpark wen all of a sudden this german shepherd dog comes out of nowhere and starts barking away like mad and don't stop. by this time we are all scared cus its looking like its wants to kill us. it wus a moment of madness and i one of my friend jumps on a car and starts throwing her food around so it wud get distracted. neway it worked for a moment the dog got distracted but the car alarm starts going off. don't no y we all starting running after that, , cum 2 think of it don't even no where we were running neway the dog started running behind us. so we ran like we never ran b4. neway we're rnning down the carpark and here shouting. i turn around and see the security running after us . then the trolley guy starts coming after us aswell. an then sum nxt random guy.at this time the car alarm is still going off. we r still running cus the dog is chasing us and the security trolley man and random guy r chasing us aswell. neway we keep running cus the dog is after us and no way wus we gonna get bitten by a dog. it wus like we were getting chased by a monster. neways we r now are in the next carpark .in front of us is a carpet store. we all run in there . neways we turn bac but the thank god the dog is not there. neways the security guard comes along

wittrolley guy plus random guy and start questioning us. neways people star to gather round us like we're famous. neway they thought wewere trying to break in the car, or that we had stolen sumthing. random guy wus car owner. wexplin the situatin. they laugh. i wanted to cry.

can laugh bout it now but gosh ithat day i thought i wus gonna get eaten.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

HAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAA ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Now you can't delete it! LOL.gif