Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

I saw the jhootha baba saying on TV that he was ready to get his head cut off. The 1st thing I thought was "You could rather apologize and go to jail!". Another thing I was reminded of was one of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches, where he talks about the chief minister of Punjab labelling Sant Jee as a bloodthirsty monster, and provoking Sant Jee to come and kill his own wife, mother and kids. Sant Jee replied "Keh taan ditta, pher aa janda! Tennu morreya keenay hai?" The same goes for this jhootha baba: "Keh taan ditta, hunn aajaa! Tennu morreya keenay hai?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A humble appeal by Sikh youths & Panthic Groups in Southall to all sadh sangat within the UK to please attend the rally in Southall West London agianst Sacha Sauda and the Oppresion Of Sikhs within India.

Starts:5pm Havelock Road Old Southall

End:Park Ave Gurdwara New Southall

Please be sure to inform relatives,friends,and others,Would be great if you could email each other the poster below and forward this message we need to show the world we are awake and know whats going on and we won;t put up with it

post-5401-1179438522.jpg

I'm just worried that now the paramilitary troops are being deployed we'll be facing the whole 'fake encounters' situation again.

As for the political side of things, I think it's pretty obvious what is fuelling this. The mainstram Indian media (mostly NDTV in this respect) is taking the view that it is all down to the akalis. According to them those aren't just angry Sikhs protesting against the deras, it's Akalis Vs Dera. Ridiculous.

Anyway, this is probably just another congress ploy to get the akalis out, and I think I read somewhere that this dera leader was previously a congress member.

At least now the whole of India can see that there are still Sikhs out there. They can never really eradicate us.

This is my opnion, shouldnt be treated as a maryada or anything..lol. This is what i have understood from dharam yudh maryada in khalsa tradition, please correct me if i m wrong by giving example from history:

It all comes down to an balance- have a compassion yes, peaceful protest yes but dont be full pacifist either where some tom, d i ck, harry gets away with dressing up like sri guru gobind singh ji and try to copy and mock sri guru gobind singh ji amrit sanchar started by sri guru gobind singh ji.

There shouldnt be no violent protestors damaging property , no burning effigies, no intimidiation to this cult leader "followers" who are simply misguided/brainwashed though they are innocent people, leave them alone.

All the energy from sikh jatha's, samparda's groups should be used towards warnings to this leader for dare consquences if he doesnt appolize and present himself infront of 5 takth jathedars receive tankiya punishment ie- read x amount of japji sahib, spent x hrs to do seva, do jooriya di seva so that he can repent his sins in house of God(templete/gurdwara/church or jail for allegations against him), After he repent his sins, there shouldnt be any personal hatred, animosity towards him and should be treated as brothers.

If he doesnt appolize to sikh sangat for his mistake, give him 2 strike and give him final strike after that no more negotiations, find him and get an nihang singh or guru ka singh and destroy him with *NOT* revenge or pleasure desire but with compassion(followed by ardas, may he repent his sins and may god forgive him for mocking his dasa- sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj), body should be returned with an respect to his family for final antim rituals. As far i have understood sikh values, we dont beleive in giving oppressors any suffering or torture or jail, chain them.

gurfateh sangat jio

personally do think this is some type of political game to kill off remaining sikhs in india that are devoted to sikhi.

however firstly i would say people need to ask maharaj for a hukamnama on the situation, he is truly our leader

secondly there are not many people with kamai of people like saint ji and other gursikhs of the past, however since this situation has arisen, people that do read alot of bani and have camaee need to come forward, you now who you are, dont hesitate, doesnot matter where you are from

thirdly again everyone needs to look out for sikhs around them and what the police doing aswell as dera supporters, because most likely they are part of same side especially since this looks like politicall stunt

everyone do ardaas for chardi kala of pant

if you not involved then start jamming you bannee in for guru khalsa panth

may vaheguru do kirpa for truth to prevail

Making an example out of this Gurmeet Ram Rahim would have been the right thing to do.

The directive should have been that all Sikhs are commanded to join in jathas of thousands and to lay waste to the Sirsa Dera (the main dera with 700 acres). Turn his headquater into dust and bring back his head to Damdama sahib.

Might be too late now as the RAF companies are being deployed.

Also, no leader stepped to the plate to take command of this flare-up. Not from the Nihangs, Taksal, or

the federation type groups.

Wahrguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Akal Takhat Sahib

NOTICE TO ALL SIKHS OF BIRMINGHAM AND SURROUNDING AREAS

PROTEST AND PRAYER VIGIL TAKING PLACE TOMORROW FRIDAY 18TH MAY 2007 AT 2pm, ABOUT DERA SUCHA SAUDA ISSUE PLEASE COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, FLAGRANT DISREGARD OF SIKH SENTIMENTS IN INDIA,

SPURRED BY INACTION OF INDIAN POLICE & STATE TO PREVENT SUCHA SAUDA ACTING AS GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB JEE, AND 3 DAYS OF ATTACKS BY THE CULT AGAINST PEACEFUL SIKH PROTESTERS, THE SAME THING HAPPENEND IN 1978, 30 YRS AGO, THAT RESULTED IN TAKING 300,000 SIKH LIVES

WE WILL NOT REST HE HAS CHALLANGED THE SIKH PANTH, LETS SHOW THEM THAT ARE AWAKE!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SIKHS BEING SLAVES AND 2ND CLASS CITIZENS IN INDIA

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!

STARTS AT 2pm

LETS NOT HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF!!

Consulate General of India (Indian Embassy Birmingham)

20 Augusta Street, Jewellery Quarter, Hockley, Birmingham, B18 6JL.

(WHERE YOU GET THE VISA'S FROM)

Be There and Tell All!!! STARTS AT 2PM

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD! RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!